• Published 23rd Apr 2013
  • 4,130 Views, 72 Comments

The Monster In AppleBloom - unicorn92243



There's something wrong with Apple Bloom, she's unhappy, shying away from her friends, and no one can figure out why. Where has the happy filly gone and why did she leave?

  • ...
7
 72
 4,130

10. New Experiences and Rumors

Chapter 10

New Experiences and Rumors

“Hey guys, what are ya’ll doing?” Apple Bloom asked Barney and Storm after Barney let her in.

“Drinking vodka,” grinned Storm. “Want some?”

Apple Bloom blinked in surprise. “Oh I don’t know, aren’t we kinda young for that? Plus in therapy they said alcohol can make you feel worse.”

“Don’t worry Apple Bloom we won’t drink that much,” encouraged Barney.

“Well...”

“It’s Green Apple flavored,” Storm sing songed.

“Maybe just a little.”

The three sat down and passed the bottle around, not talking about much in particular. Apple Bloom had never drank before but she liked the taste of it, it really did taste just like green apple. It wasn’t long before she started getting giggily. For some reason everything seemed funny to her, and she fell back laughing, which made the guys laugh too.

Luckily the bottle wasn’t THAT high in alcohol content, so while they got buzzed, they didn’t get truly drunk.

Storm started drinking a beer afterwards and let Apple Bloom try a sip, but she thought it tasted gross.

While she was there Apple Bloom helped Storm Cloud take care of his kitten. Someone had given her to him and he didn’t know much about taking care of her, so she taught him. They gave the kitten a bath to get all the fleas off of her and she was helping Storm house break her and had shown him the right food to give her.

It was a chilly day and Storm Cloud left to stretch his wings and do some flying, leaving Apple Bloom and Barney alone.

The two cuddled together for warmth, and suddenly Barney leaned down and kissed her. Apple Bloom’s eyes widened for a moment, then closed as she kissed him back. It was her very first kiss.

Apple Bloom tried to get Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to spend time with her and the guys as well, and they did a couple of times, but they both looked uncomfortable and after that she stopped asking them.

Sometimes Apple Bloom and Barney would make out, kissing and cuddling at his place, until Apple Bloom would finally need to leave to either go to therapy or do chores at home.

Not long after Apple Bloom became Barney’s girlfriend she started hearing rumors from other ponies. That Barney was no good. Sweetie Belle cautioned her against him as did Scootaloo.

“I heard that he’s had a lot of girls Apple Bloom,” warned Sweetie Belle.

“I heard that he doesn’t treat his filly friends very well,” added Scootaloo.

“I’d rather find out for myself thanks,” frowned Apple Bloom.

They were just rumors. Barney was sweet to her. Why should she pay any attention to what others thought? Even Apple Jack was wary of the situation.

“I don’t like how you spend so much time over at their place little sis. You could get taken advantage of.”

“I’ll be fine Apple Jack,” Apple Bloom said in irritation.

Sheesh she finally finds her special somepony and everypony seemed to be against it.

Barney was so wonderful, the others had to be wrong...

Right?

Author's Note:

As always, reviews are loved.