• Published 23rd Apr 2013
  • 15,318 Views, 914 Comments

Let's Be Evil! - MythrilMoth



The mane six play a very ridiculous game.

  • ...
39
 914
 15,318

Epilogue

A makeshift High Court had been erected in Ponyville's town square. Princesses Celestia and Luna sat atop a high marble dais, flanked by Cadance and Shining Armor. A huge crowd of ponies filled every open inch of the square, whispering and murmuring amongst themselves. On a raised wooden platform, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack stood, flanked by a squadron of Royal Guards. Nooses had been fitted around their necks.

Celestia cleared her throat. "The Court will now read the charges. Applejack, you are charged with two hundred counts of malicious mischief. Rarity, you are charged with three counts of child abuse and three counts of unlawful exploitation of minors. Rainbow Dash, you are charged with abuse of office as a member of the Weather Patrol. Fluttershy, you are charged with six hundred and one counts of malicious mischief and four thousand counts of misdemeanor petty theft. Pinkie Pie, you are charged with high treason and the abduction of Equestrian royalty. Twilight Sparkle, you are charged with felony theft of magic, felony release of evil creatures from Tartarus, three hundred counts of unlawful confinement, six hundred counts of endangerment of fellow ponies, and two hundred counts of illegal use of dark magic. How do you plead?"

"Guilty," the six ponies chorused, heads hung in shame.

"Let the record show that the defendants have entered a plea of guilty," Celestia said sternly. "It is the determination of the High Court of Equestria that the defendants are hereby sentenced to hang by the neck until red."

Twilight blinked. "Wait, what?"

The guards QUICKLY leapt away from the gallows as several hundred gallons of red velvet cake batter fell out of nowhere, completely coating the six mares.

All of Ponyville laughed uproariously.

The nooses floated off their necks, and the gallows disappeared. The Princesses boarded their royal carriages and returned to Canterlot.

"Ugh!" Rarity complained. "It'll take FOREVER to get this mess out of my coat and mane!"

"Hey, better red than dead," Rainbow Dash said. "Oh, and Pinkie Pie?"

"Yes?"

"Run."

"EEP!"

* * * * *

That night, as Pinkie Pie dreamed of candy and cupcakes and zebras who called her Kevin, Princess Luna appeared from behind a candy cane the size of a redwood tree.

"Hiya, Lunie!" Pinkie exclaimed, waving.

"Good evening to you, Pinkie Pie," the Princess of the Night replied. "We wish to thank thee for thy assistance. Thanks to thee, We knowest now what to expect in the event the Nightmare or other dark forces should ever possess those who bear the Elements of Harmony."

"Oh, it was nothing," Pinkie replied. "Glad I could help. Although, I don't really think you have anything to worry about. Well, except if Twilight turns evil for real. I mean, that was kinda messed up."

"Indeed," Luna replied. "We are wondering if perhaps Our sister should consider returning Twilight Sparkle to Magic Kindergarten..."

"Nah, I have a better idea."

"Oh?" Luna asked, eyebrow raised.

Pinkie showed the Night Princess her very special, very inappropriate toy.

"That is...quite...creative...We must be going now. Farewell!"

* * * * *

Twilight descended the stairs the next morning to find a giftwrapped package sitting in the middle of the library. "Oh? What's this?" She opened it with her magic...

Twilight screamed.

THE END

Author's Note:

Whee! That was fun. I haven't ruled out the possibility of bonus chapters to this, but for now, this story is finished.

I'd like to thank all my readers for your support and I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

The Pie Family as I have envisioned them will return in Orphan Pink.

Comments ( 154 )

Update! Its finished! Thank you Author!:raritystarry:

Wow... that was fast!
Talk about a ridiculous sentence!
NEEDS MOAR!!!!

(Sorry, written in a rush)

picked this story up on a whim while i was bored at work. Really glad I did! :raritystarry:

Round 2? :pinkiehappy:

2935448 Like I said, there's no way I could do the zombie dance battle justice in prose. I pretty much wrote myself into a corner there. :pinkiesad2:

Thought something was off when Celestia charged Pinkie with kidnapping her, even though she went along willingly.

That is indeed a disturbing toy. Damn clowns!

I'd like to see Discord get revenge in a bonus chapter :D That would be epic.

Kill it with fire Twilight! It's the only way to be sure it's dead.

...
Clowns are scary.
...
I know you can't see me, but I'm screaming on the inside. :ajbemused: No, seriously, I am.

2935680 There is absolutely NOTHING appropriate about that...THING. :raritydespair:

Well that was unexpected. :twilightoops:

2935533

Nah—I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

2935731 I agree; I did not see any of that coming, from Twilight's chapter or this one.

2936021 I agree. Number one, make it so.

That was a fun one.

Sad to see it end.

Nicely done dude.

~Skeeter The Lurker

So THAT was the inappropriate toy Pinkie held during the last chapter!
:rainbowlaugh:

Sequel.... Need.......princesses....shiny......even guards maybe.......pinkie......kidnap....all.......three
Princesses.

That night, as Pinkie Pie dreamed of candy and cupcakes and zebras who called her Kevin

looks like candace isn't the only one plagued by that freaking zebra!

Aww, it's over :fluttercry:

It was fun while it lasted though :twilightsmile:

HAH! Okay, I loved this story so much! It was well-written, funny, and I was always wondering what was happening next! :rainbowlaugh:
You win a free internet!

I really don't get why pinkie had to run.

Can somebody explain it to me?

Sorry if I'm dumb and don't get it.

2939317 Because the whole thing is her fault in the first place. :rainbowderp:

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now I get it.

I really get it.

:twilightblush:

Holy Shit that was epic. Bravo good sir bravo.

Oh Celestia help us! That MONSTROSITY!!!

:twilightsmile: I really liked this story and I am glad I read it I have to admit I thought twilight's was the most evil but fluttershy's was the most funny

*applauds*

.....f*cking.....clowns.......:raritycry:

ok

CANTERLOT ROUND

with blueblood candance shining discord luna celestia and others!

That was AWESOME

:pinkiehappy:

Please tell me that's the toy from the last chapter, I very much despise what it seemed like.

alrighty then tata for now byebee :trixieshiftright:
it was good while it lasted:twilightoops::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

awesome :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: You made my day :twilightsmile::yay:

Okay, this story is hilariously funny and has earned a favorite from me now.

Applejacks turn was hilarious.
Raritys turn was a little dark.
Rainbow Dashes turn was pretty funny.
Pinkie Pies turn was just outright funny and completely epic.
The CMCs prank was outright hilarious (though seriously, how has applebloom not found her cutiemark in "construction" yet?) and pretty smart.
Fluttershys turn was pretty funny... and a little dark for what it did to Pinkie (they did kinda deserve it though for ignoring her).
Twilights turn was. . . . . .demented, epic, strange, a little terrifying and just all kinds of W.R.O.N.G. .... I liked her turn best. I was expecting thriller though, but it didn't really dissapoint that it wasn't.

On a last note. . . was a bit creepy that I was listening to thriller as I read the last chapter and just as that creepy laugh came at the end of the song, I scrolled down to see the clown picture. Literally, like on the second. :rainbowderp:

Evil Fluttershy? I've got to read this.

That clown... THAT FUCKING CLOWN!!!

3170865 I'm sorry, was there a point to your comment?

Discord, Celestia, and Luna should team up to get revenge. :pinkiecrazy:

Prank war!

I'd like to point out some things about the epilogue.

First off, they have had nooses fitted around their necks before the trial? Does anyone else get the feeling that this is a bit unfair? The High Court has basically condemned them to death before they get their trial.

Second- off... "abuse of office as a member of the weather patrol" is a crime worthy of a death sentence? The other five, maybe, but Rainbow Dash? Her crime would be a felony, yes, but not one worthy of a death sentence. Shall we execute identity thieves and those that commit tax fraud as well?

Third, that must have been the shortest trial in Equestria, EG universe, and Earth combined. It couldn't have taken more than three minutes.

Lastly... I see how the ending was an elaborate practical joke, but Princess Celestia takes things WAY too far. While a few of the pranks may have been dangerous or destructive (RD's was neither), none of the victims were convinced that they were about to die. What Princess Celestia has done here is to subject the Mane Six to nothing short of psychological torture.

You may argue that the Grim Roper may have convinced the victims of their imminent demise, but seeing a specter and having the noose around your neck with the executioner's hand on the lever are two VERY different things. Princess Celestia and Ponyville as a whole has gone far beyond Trollestia- they've become cruel and sadistic if they enjoy watching ponies who think death is imminent, joke or not.

You also may argue that, as Princess Celestia is a ruler of Equestria, she can do whatever she wants, but... This is an incredibly dark prank, if "prank" is even the right word.

I can't force you to change it, but I would like to say that while the rest of the story is good, the epilogue just felt all wrong Just my two cents.

This whole thing was absolutely brilliant.

Oh goddess, I wish this had kept going, but I don't see how you could've made it go on. Maybe a sequel with some of the background ponies getting into it? Idunno.

3183750 This is exactly what rock farming is.

3183944 Not quite, you just share my opinion. It is still just a theory I will hold until I receive a canonical explanation. I'm not saying it's not true, but I'm not saying it is true either. It's just a theory. But a damn good one if you ask me, considering it fits well with what we know and is actually plausible. I wouldn't mind sharing some of my other theories with you if you are interested.

Zebras that calls her Kevin ...
you watch too much phineas and ferb.

Got to admit, that was impressive, nice change of pace for Celestia to do, the ending was confusing though, all in all.....a.....7/10:twilightsmile:

Good to know this was fun for the writer as well as the readers! For me, it was like a creative funhouse in prose form. You're definitely on par with some of my favorite writers here on FiMfiction; even defender2222 (but with time to proofread).

As I frequently mention, this would have been easier to enjoy if all seven main cast members had participated in equal measure rather than giving the bulk of the action to the ponies. However, it does make sense that Spike wouldn't be very good at their game after we've seen his level of ingenuity in "Owl's Well That Ends Well". It would have been nice to see him participate more in the damage control portion of the game (preventing an upvote from me), but I did appreciated the extent to which he was involved (definitely preventing a downvote).

3308581
3308710

Although this scene was just plain obnoxious in that it implied that Spike wasn't anyone's friend

As I frequently mention

Oh, for... :facehoof:
mythrilmoth.net/misc/bspills.jpg

You are OBSESSED with Spike. I get this. We all get this. But you are simply going to have to accept and face the fact that not everybody is that obsessed with Spike and that when it comes right down to it, he's Twilight's comic relief sidekick and nothing more.

The rest of your comments are well appreciated, even the more critical ones, but at this point I am just tired of you whining about Spike. :ajbemused:

3308881 Who's obsessed? Who the heck is whining? I prefer seeing all seven main characters given equal attention. That's all there is to it.

he's Twilight's comic relief sidekick and nothing more.

I can't agree with that. He's known Twilight longer, knows her better, and has done more for her on a daily basis than any other character ever could. If all the devotion, loyalty, support, commitment, and endless work hours he's given freely since childhood (to a pony who hasn't earned it) has only earned him that minor status, the FiM universe would be a genuinely ugly place, making the six advertised ponies downright unlikable. You're getting just as upset by my "obsession" as I do by the crap that pretends the mane six don't view him as one of their friends (which does not include this fic, of course).

There are authors I appreciate more than others for recognizing him as part of the group, or at least giving him some of the attention that he is due as much as the ponies. Between this and "Thirty Moons", you're one of them.

3308957

all seven main characters

You're miscalculating. There's five main characters, a talking pet, and a recurring background pony. :trollestia:

Login or register to comment