• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 2,616 Views, 69 Comments

Pony Fortress 2 - Bahamut Omega



Ponified versions of the Team Fortress 2 Meet The videos.

  • ...
10
 69
 2,616

Meet the Medic

The sound of birds chirping was broken as Spike and Rainbow Dash ran over a hill. "Move, Dragonboy! Move!" Dash yelled. Normally she'd be flying, but her wings were in bandages from her injuries. "Come on! Come on! Ahh!" she screamed as an explosion sent her flying to the ground. As she struggled back to her feet, she saw more rockets coming at her. "Aw shit..." she muttered before the explosion sent her flying through the air screaming before she smashed into a window. "Medic!" she groaned.

Within the building, laughter could be heard. "No more!" Big Macintosh yelled through his laughter.

"It gets better. When they woke up, their skeletons were missing, and the diamond dogs were never heard from again," Fluttershy said before breaking out in a bout of maniacal laughter, her patient laughing with her. Even though his heart was held in her blood covered hooves, quite literally, and the red stream from her mounted medigun was the only thing keeping Big Macintosh alive. "Anyway. That's how I got into medicine."

A familiar white bunny popped his head out of Big mac's chest cavity, covered in the stallion's blood.

"Angel! No!" Fluttershy scolded as she shooed her pet out of her patient's chest. "It's filthy in there," she said as she smiled at her patient. "Bunnies..." She picked up a device with a meter on it in her teeth and stuck it in Big Mac's heart. "Now. Most hearts couldn't withstand this voltage," she said as she turned away from him and stuck the heart under the medigun beam. "But I'm fairly certain your heart -" The heart cut her off by exploding, a piece hitting Angel.

"What was that?" Big Mac asked in concern.

Fluttershy got a smirk on her face. "The sound of progress, my dear," she said before pulling what was left of her coltfriend's heart off the device with her teeth and opened her fridge, pulling out a manticore heart.

"Kill me," the life supported changeling head behind it said.

"Not now," Fluttershy said as she closed the fridge with her hind hoof. "Where was I?" she asked as she stuck the device in the new heart and held it under the beam. "Come on. Come on," she said as it started beating fast. That in turn made her start laughing manically again.

Big Mac laughed with her, though more nervously. He loved her to death, but she really scared him sometimes.

Fluttershy stopped laughing when she noticed the heart was now glowing red and beating normally. "That looks good." With that, she dropped it into Big Mac's chest cavity. "Now we press here..."

"Should I be awake for this?" Big Mac asked.

Fluttershy thought for a moment. "Probably not. But as long as you are, could you be a dear and hold your rib cage open a bit while I push this in?"

Big Mac did as asked and screamed in pain when he felt a pain shoot through his side as the heart was pushed into place.

Fluttershy looked and saw he'd broken a rib off. "Oh don't be such a baby. Ribs grow back," she said before taking it in her teeth and tossing it away. She then grabbed the medigun and aimed a more concentrated flow into her patient, sealing up his chest cavity good as new.

Big Mac put a hoof on his chest and took a deep breath. "What now?"

"Now?" Fluttershy asked as she pulled him to his feet and briefly kissed him. "Let's go practice medicine," she said with a sinister smirk before suiting up and heading out.

Rarity saw her from where she was cradling Spike. "Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy started up her medigun and aimed the stream at Spike, healing all his injuries and letting him get to his feet, grab his rocket launcher, and rejoin the fight. She then turned her medigun on Rainbow Dash.

Dash felt her bones knit themselves together and her wounds close up. And with them, her strength returned. "Yeah!" she cheered as she took to the air. "Oh yeah!" she yelled as she kicked a stallion so hard his neck snapped.

"Fluttershy! Are you sure this will work?!" Big Mac asked as more foes charged toward them.

Fluttershy laughed. "I have no idea!" she answered as she flipped a switch and sent the beam into Big Mac.

Big Macintosh yelled as he glowed red and started advancing, all attacks bouncing off him as his bullets tore through the enemy ranks, impressing Twilight and Applejack as he passed with Fluttershy in tow. "I AM BULLETPROOF!!!" he bellowed as he climbed a pile of corpses in the course of his rampage.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the enemy was sent running, Fluttershy offered the operation she'd given Big Macintosh, which she called the Ubercharge, to the rest of her friends. They had accepted, and Rainbow Dash was currently getting hers.

"That looks good," Fluttershy said from inside the operating room.

"Thanks, Fluttershy," Dash said before walking out. "Oh Man! You would not believe, how much this hurts!"

A muffled sound came from within Rainbow's chest.

"Angel?" Fluttershy called, making an oh crap face cross Dash's face.