• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 2,634 Views, 69 Comments

Pony Fortress 2 - Bahamut Omega



Ponified versions of the Team Fortress 2 Meet The videos.

  • ...
10
 69
 2,634

Meet the Soldier

Ponies ran in terror from the psychopathic pony who was attacking everypony with a flamethrower. The faceless pony let out a muffled cheer before a rocket blew him to pieces. A second rocket hit another pony who was sniping ponies, and a third hit a huge earth pony who had a big machine gun.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spike paced back and forth in front of a line of ponies. “If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!” he said as he pumped his clawed fist. “Commander Hurricane said that. And I think he knows a little bit more about fighting than you, pal,” he said as he looked at one pony in the line, poking that stallion’s helmet. “And that’s because he invented it. And then he perfected it so that no living pony could best him in the ring of honor!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spike let out a war cry as he charged into battle with his comrades behind him, blasting foes with his shotgun and rocket launcher in equal measure.

“Go, Spike! I’ve got you covered!” Twilight called from her roost as she picked off one of the enemy medics.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“And then he took his fight money and bought two of every non-pony on Earth. Then he herded them onto a boat, and then beat the crap out of every single one of ‘em!” Spike said, using the two grenades on his bandolier as props.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spike would not be stopped. His tough dragon scales made using his rocket launcher to jump with its explosions to high places and not get killed by them. A group of enemies who made the mistake of getting grouped together got blasted into bloody puddles before Spike landed. A stealthy spy who tried to stab him instead got a smack in the face from Spike’s tail. It was so strong it snapped his neck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spike laughed a bit. “And from that day forth, any time a lot of animals gather together in one place it’s called a zoo!” he said as he got close to the… decapitated heads of fallen foes. One of which fell from the post it had been placed on. Spike got down next to it and looked it right in the eye. “Unless it’s a farm!”