• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 2,169 Views, 36 Comments

My little Revolution: Britain and Her Colonies - batran



Thirteen American Patriots and A British soldier got transported to equestria during the battle of Brandywine.

  • ...
11
 36
 2,169

The Civil War are coming!

Warning: This is an early version of the chapter and would change overtime, instead of disliking this, you could show me what mistakes to fix!

and also this is a somewhat boring chapter to get the plot in gear




"Huh?" gasped Britain waking up in a dense forest. Britain looked down and saw that he was human again. He sighed in relief that it was only a dream. Wait... where is he? Britain looked around in the forest. He saw a clearing and decided to get up and walk to it. Seconds seemed to grow into minutes as he started limping towards the clearing. His leg was bleeding and his head is cold and empty. As he was limping, he heard whispers passing through his head, each one felt warmer as they pulse through his mind.

...I-I am afraid what they would do to me! panicked a whisper who bears Britain's voice

...*a loud buzz* AHHH! AHHH! it hurts! please stop! *sniff* please stop....*another loud buzz* AAAGHHH!! cried another whisper who bears New Hampshire's voice

Alright gentlecolts! Equestria had made us pay taxes to them, they are deluded for doing this. They arrested who that can't pay taxes and are also broke! They had put too many acts on us! and with the support from America, our rebellions shall triumph and reform Equestria into this "Democracy" they are talking about! Prance, Stalliongrad, Amareica, Pony
( Turkey in Humanity), and others have had enough! For Democracy! Shouted an Unknown voice, but his speech indicates that he is a Equestrian Revolutionary Rebel and there are other rebellions backing them.

Britain suddenly stopped near the clearing that was inches away from his body. He almost decided to go through until he saw something covered in mud. He bent down and cleared the mud. What he saw could change what he would think for the rest of his stay in this world.

He saw nothing but a Red and Yellow striped flag. This flag was familiar to him, except the flag he knows had some more characteristics to it. He looked down and thought for a moment. He noticed some trail blood next to the flag. His eyes followed it until he have to completely turn around. He immediately froze in place of what he saw. He saw shadows, yellow ones, each body had a colonial hat. They were dragging a body away. He looked up and down then realized that he found the flag carrier of the flag. He shouted his last words before the shadows charged at him;

"The Spa-"

-------------------------Boniface Kent/ Britain-------------------------

"-niards are coming!" Screaming the words as he woke up. When he looked around, all eyes were looking at him. A Pegasus, a darkish Unicorn, and a white Unicorn with their mouths agape. Silence hung around the room for a little bit before the White Unicorn coughed and resumed their conversation again. However, the Pegasus seemed to be staring at him with curiosity. The Pegasus slowly walked over to him and asked him a question.

"um... sorry but... I was just letting you know that a few of your friends already woke up...if that's okay with you"

Britain nodded but noticed that she still has more to say. He urged her to continue.

"and um... one of them, you know the one in the bed? She is doing fine, just going to let you know that..."

"What!?" shouted Britain sounding a little loud. It made the Fluttershy squeak softly.

"You know that she's a mare... right?" The Pegasus said hesitantly and slowly backs away

"The Rebels are using woman In their army!? how barbaric!" shouted Britain a little louder than last time. It woke some of the other States up being startled from the noise. And also a table shook in the background followed by a pained groan.

"S-someone said something about Woman in the army!?" said Pennsylvania

"Y-yeah ugh... I think so." replied Virginia rubbing his head after accidently getting up the wrong way (a table he lied next to).

"Who is a woman?" Asked Delaware being a curious as always,

"Um, you know, The mare who has a garnet (Rarity taught her about jewels) colored body and a black mane" replied Fluttershy

"You mean South Carolina?" Asked Virginia. No one had noticed North Carolina slowly backing up into the kitchen.

Fluttershy nodded. The other states besides Britain (5 out of 10 of them were awake and currently in the room) had thought about this for a moment. Before calling out to North Carolina, on que there was a crash in the kitchen. The 5 awoken states, and Britain, including Fluttershy and Rarity, who had stopped her conversation a minute before, rushed into the place of the crash. They found a white bunny stomping on North Carolina's head and there were a few plates shattered around.

"Angel!" shouted Fluttershy which startled the bunny who was Angel, "How rude your being to the guests, no carrots for dinner!" After Fluttershy asserted herself, Angel gave a huff and hopped off N.C. and went outside to play with the other animals. The others went to check North Carolina and found that he is fine. They sighed in relief. After North Carolina recovered from the incident the others asked if he had known his Brother/Sister was a Mare/girl. He was scared at first but admitted that he had known.

"Why?" Asked Rhode Island

"Because...when I look at her face, I saw my zister's determination to fight for their country." Answered NC, he looked like he was about to break into tears. The others decided to go upstairs to South Carolina and asked why she wants to fight with her country. Fluttershy stayed down in the kitchen and comforts the North state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

South Carolina was finally done from eating the food. But she was still hungry, she wiped the bowl with her hoof and sucked on it. Suddenly the door bursts opens startling the 3 states in the room and woke the sleeping states up.

"Hey South Carolina!" Yelled Pennsylvania, "Are you a girl? If so then why did you join the 7th?"

"How did you know!?" Shrieked South Carolina.

---------------------------Somewhere in the Everfree------------------

A bright light flickered and opened pouring 13 Humans into the Forest. They were unconscious due to the bright flash. Their style was slightly similar to what the Thirteen Colonies and Britain wore. Except that 6 of them wore blue Uniforms while the rest wore grey uniforms.



They eventually woke up.

"Ugh, Mah head!" Said a Grey in a Texan Accent

"Ow, yeah I ag- wait, what are you doing here!?" Yelled A Blue that sounded Virginian

"Me? What about you!?" Argued the guy from Texas. The other states that weren't one of the original thirteen states joined in on the fight. They argued and screamed at each other and occasionally threw punches.

But then there was a distant roar and a ruffle of bushes behind them. They paused and looked hesitantly at one another. They had agreed to team up just to get out of the forest. The ones in Grey Uniforms sang their tunes while the Blue Uniforms sang their own trying to out sing each other.

They will have their own story. Someday.

Author's Note:

An unexpected Cliffhanger isn't it? I am not proud of this cliffhanger and it might not be good ending to this chapter either... It could change later on.

PS: I never wanted the Civil War people to come in because I have other plans for the Colonial states. But they would be useful in the near future.

Union:

Grain Frederickson of California, 23
Michael Bloon Garnett Hatfield of West Virginia, 26
Edward Joesph of Oregon, 15 Irish
Henry Hickerson of Kansas, 21
Thomas Parker of Minnesota, 22 Scottish
Elmer Gauss of Nevada, 23 Spanish
Samson Adam Philips of Vermont, 15 Canadian-Dutch

Confederacy:

Richard Gilbert of Texas, 30
Mathew Forrest of Alabama, 29
John Grage of Florida, 28
Richard Mohawk of Mississippi, 21
Mason Fillmoore of Arkansas, 12
Tom Baron of Louisiana, 24, French
Jason Hillary of Tennessee, 18

The Civil war Era states would get their own story after I finished with this one, but they won't really be mentioned in this story much, only once in a while. But let me tell you why I add them.. let be give you a hint: It's a hint for another story. A very easy hint isn't it?