• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 2,172 Views, 36 Comments

My little Revolution: Britain and Her Colonies - batran



Thirteen American Patriots and A British soldier got transported to equestria during the battle of Brandywine.

  • ...
11
 36
 2,172

Spanish Rebels (The best chapter so far and Introduction of the Problem)

"-And then she opened her door, and she found that her husband died of suffocation!" said Luna as she finished her joke of dark humor. The room burst out in a laughing fit, besides Twilight and Fluttershy. Their fun was interrupted when a nurse came by at the door telling them that visiting hours are over in about an hour or two.

"Remember, visiting hours are over in one or two hours." The nurse repeated, just before she saw Luna, "Oh, Princess! I didn't know you're here, you can stay as long as you like! Are they with you?"

Luna turned to them for a second before turning back around before replying.

"Yes, humble subject! These colonists, including Miss Fluttershy and Twilight, are with us." she said while pointing a hoof to herself and then others.

"Exellent, carry on!" The nurse said before leaving the room. After the last footsteps faded, everyone went back to their business.

"Hey, why don't we tell scary stories?" suggested New Jersey. Everyone agreed with his suggestion, but Fluttershy and New Hampshire didn't.

"S-scary stories?" Fluttershy said while her legs shook and New Hampshire with shivers down his spine, "b-but, I don't like being scared!"

"Ehh, don't worry, it is not really scary when it cannot go out and get'cha!" Said New Jersey in his usual Scottish accent. Fluttershy then whimpered in response.

"Okay here I go," Started New Jersey, "It was a dark and stormy night-"

-3 minutes later-

"The women let out a ear piercing scream, The boy heard it and ran upstairs to the door leading to the bedroom." While New Jersey is telling a story, Everyone excluding the colonists were holding each other in fear. But New Jersey liked this and added tension to the story. And it builds up so much that it could be the size of a house. But New Jersey decided to pop it to avoid anyone going crazy or snapping out, "After he attended to the broken chair on the floor, he opened the door to find a-"

Suddenly the door beside him burst opened and everyone in the room, startled by sudden loud noises, screamed. Including NJ, who fell out of his chair. Everyone in the room calmed down when they saw the Royal Guards' bewildered faces. Luna then quickly fixed herself before attending to the guards.

"What is the problem gentlecolts?" she said, in a modern sentence. The guards looked at each other before answering in a serious tone.

"Princess, there is an emergency, an army of ponies in yellow-brown clothing had attacked and conquered Trottingham!"

"What!? How can this be!?" said Princess Luna, shocked.

"Over about 5 hours ago, Some Patrol spotted them. They thought it was a threat so they decided to warn them to make them back off. But no avail as the army got closer. They responded in a language that is unfamiliar to us. They looked like they were tired and starving but the Patrol seemed to not bother letting them in. Tension had risen before in burst and the Yellow-Brown Army had killed the Patrol with some type of sticks that could explode things from a distance and they stormed the city and captured it!... Ma'am!" One of the stallions saluted after finishing his explaination. Luna contemplated this for a moment before responding,

"Gather the rest of the Elements of Harmony and prepare 5 carriages. 1 for me, 3 for the colonists, and 1 for Miss Fluttershy and Twilight here." she gestured to the others.

The Guards saluted before running off to tell the orders.

"What is happening?" Fluttershy asked,

"An army consisting of ponies in Yellow and Brown uniforms stormed and took Trottingham!" responded Luna, in a almost raged expression, "We are going to Canterlot!"

"What we can't go yet! New Hampshire and Pennsylvania is still bed ridden and the doctors haven't figure out what the symptom is!" argued Fluttershy.

"I am sure they could manage, as they are battle-hardened ponies."

...

The Guards came back after almost 15 minutes and told them that the carriages were ready. They went outside and saw the carriages had just pulled in. The colonists watched in a bemused expression as the carriages defied the laws of physics and landed safely on the ground. Luna gestured to the others to climb in their carriages, and so they did. Right when Luna was finished climb in hers. She commanded in a Royal Canterlot Voice.

"TAKE US TO CANTERLOT!" and so all 5 carriages lifted off. The Colonists clutched to the sides and themselves as the carriages took off. The Colonists (and Britain) sighed in relief as the Carriages stopped rising and the ride had gone smoother. They looked over to the side and some stared in wonderment while the others got scared of heights and clutched to the side yet again. Luna then laughed out loud at this.

-26 minutes later-

"So these are the attackers huh!?" said Pennsylvania. As he saw the streets below were being patrolled by the Yellow-Brown patrols,"Their clothing looks awfully familiar!"

"So you know who they are!?" called out Luna,

"I got an idea of it, yeah!" responded PA.

Delaware was just sitting on the side, his elbows on the side while his hoof supporting his face as he leaned on the side of the carriage. New York noticed this and asked if Delaware is okay. He responded with a shrug and gone back to his business.

-13 minutes later-

Once they approached Canterlot, the Colonists( and Britiain) gazed at it in amazement. The Castle that looked like it came from the 1300s stands on a platform that defied physics, even the castle looks too silly! But it is very large indeed. Suddenly the carts started to slowly fall onto the castle. Making the Colonists and The Red Coat nervous. But again, their minds played tricks on them as they landed almost smoothly with a THUD!. The Colonists sighed in relief yet again, as they are almost a stranger to flight. Connecticut and Georgia had stomach aches, but Luna said that they would get use to it.

Once the Colonists had jumped out of their Carriage, Luna ordered them to:

"Follow us." She commanded, in a serious tone. The Colonists and the Redcoat then obeyed and started to follow her, including Twilight and Fluttershy. As they are heading towards the entrance, the Guards saluted to Luna but their eyes catch upon the unfamiliar ponies. Just as they lowered their spears Luna stopped them.

"Stand down, they are with us." Said Luna, waving a hoof. She then entered the large castle, with her followers close behind her.
Eventually, they arrive to a large door. Luna then stopped and turned around to face her followers.

"Thee must stay outside, Our sister and we will have a chat about this new problem." Her followers then nodded and set their hooves on the floor/ground. Luna then opened the door with her horn, which made the colonists gazed in confusion, before disappearing behind it as it shuts with a loud CLIRK!. Just as the Others were about to sit down and wait, a voice been heard behind them.

"Hey Twi, how you been doing?" said Rainbow, flying up to her. Just as Twilight was about to answer the question, Rainbow looked up to the 18th Centurians, "Who are they?" she said, pointing a hoof at them.

"They are not from here, but they are here to help fight our cause." Most of them shook their heads, so Twilight glared at them. It had done the trick that the colonists then switched to nodding. Satisfied, she turned back to Rainbow, but noticed a couple more shadows behind her. Then she remembered; her friends were all here.

"OH hey I remember you!" Shouted Pinkie, leaping in the air while pointing a hoof to New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Northern Carolina. She then dashed up to them and stopped just inches from their faces. "Sorry, I can't get the party working as Princess Luna had called us up!"

"Uh, it's okay?" responded New Hampshire.

"Oh hey Rarity." greeted Rhode Island before kissing her hoof which made Rarity blush and giggle.

"My-my, what a gentlecolt!" she commented.

Just as the rest of them got acquainted with each other, the door suddenly burst open with Celestia shouting,

"Guards, seize them!"


6 minutes ago....

"Luna, what is it?" asked Celestia, attending to her royal duties by writing letters to nearby Patrols, alerting them about the sudden attack. But Luna noticed that the news of who they are haven't traveled to her yet, as Luna was closer than Celestia.

"We just found out who are the attackers." Luna announced. Celestia looked up, interested and curious from what Luna just said.

"You do? That's wonderful, who are they?" asked Celestia, grinning.

"They are some sort of a invasion by these ponies in Yellow-Brown coats." explained Luna, "and they have these Large metal sticks called Guns or Muskets to be exact."

"Hmmm, interesting..." said Celestia, scratching her chin with her hoof, "Perhaps we could try to interrogate them?"

"And also, they speak a language that is foreign to us." Luna added in,

"Oh, well nevermind." deadpanned Celestia, suddenly she brightened up when she had an idea, "Luna, I think we should gather all of the translators in Equestria! Faustrian, Prench, Equish, Romane, all of them, should be useful in finding the solution to this fight!"

"That would be a splendid idea!" said Luna, "We shall go alert the Colonists about this."

"Colonists?" Celestia raised an eyebrow, "What colonists?"

"Well they are ponies who speak Equish, and they also dress in coats similar to the Yellow-Brown Uniforms!" explained Luna. Celestia then went furious,

"You let an unknown generation of ponies into the castle, and possibly, they are the part of the same group who conquered Trottingham!?" yelled Celestia while pounding on the table in front of her.

"Uhh....Maybe?" said Luna, bewildered at her sister's outrage.

"Grr, I am very disappointed in you little sister!" Said Celestia in a serious tone.

"But Tia, they are friendly-!"

"And how do you know that!?"

"Because, uh, We have interacted with them?"

"That doesn't mean that they still aren't in the same group as the attackers!" yelled Celestia before opening the door with her Magic, "Guards," she cried out, "Seize them!"


-5 days ago-

"Darn it, why can't we contain this rebellion!?" said a pony in a yellow uniform in Spanish. He then looked out of the window, his subjects are protesting outside about that he should not have taken away the electoral system in the independent colony. And slowly but surely, being extremely isolated from their homeland and no way to contact them or get back meant that the Spanish colonists demanded their independence from the crown. This was supposed to be a violent protest, but the Protesters had brought weapons and they started beating the soldiers and firing at them. He cannot let them take him as the other regions of the colony is still in development and needs "leadership". The Royal Governor started to pack his things to escape the civil war that is about to become on the colony.


"You Colonists shall not make a fool of me unlike my sister!" said Celestia, while the royal guards surrounded the colonists and pointed spears at them. The colonists responded by grabbing out their Muskets and aiming it them, with bayonets at the ready. The mane 6 had gasped at the scene starts to unfold in front of them. What do Celestia have on them?

"Tia wait!" shouted Luna hurrying to her sister, Her sister then turned around and stared at her with eyes that could even make you're heart shiver.

"And as for you, Lulu, you shall be relieved from your duties until we figure out these Colonists!"

"But Tia-!"

"UNDERSTAND!?" yelled Celestia, raining down on her little sister. Which appalled the castle.

"Y-yes Big sister..." Whimpered Luna. Celestia's eyes then softed.

"I'm sorry Lulu." apologized Celestia, "I don't know what has gotten into me... but I need to attend to something first." She turned back around and stared at the Colonists. They stared back. "Do you dare challenge royalty!? Surrender now and you will not be harmed!"

New Hampshire's trigger finger was itching, just as he was about to pull it on a nearby guard. He saw Fluttershy's scared face, his emotions had poured in. All the happiness she had given him would deteriorate if he pull a simple little lever. He contemplate this for a moment before giving up.

"Fine," NH said while dropping his musket, "I give up."

His friends then looked at him. Before they dropped theirs as well.

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Same here."

"I do not like this."

It is now down to New York. As everyone looked at him, expecting him to follow his friends example.

"What are you doing?" said New York, looking around.

"We are giving up, New York, we don't want to anger her majesty any longer." Responded Delaware,

New York looked down his gun. A shiny, unique, and 2 barrel machine. He cared for it, now he needed to surrender? Heck no, he wanted to teach that demon called Celestia a lesson for messing with him and his friends. But then again, when he fires, will put all of his friend's lives in jeopardy. He looked up at Celestia and his friends and down on his gun a few times before deciding.

"Fine." he said deadpanned before releasing his gun onto the floor. Celestia then grinned at their cooperation before the guards grabbing each one.

"Take them to the dungeon so we could interrogate them later..." ordered Celestia. Her Royal Guards then took each of the colonists and the redcoat away.

"oh my..." Sniffled Fluttershy before tears started streaming down her cheeks. Twilight and some of the others comforted her. Twilight then looked up to Celestia. All she saw is sorrows in her eyes.

Author's Note:

The Problem is now! Remember to Like and Fav this story! it helps me, but also liking would help encourage me to continue the series!

Anyways, I have the story just figured out, and I am planning on a sequal (about the spread of Democracy throughout Equestria).

In the meantime, I am setting up the tragic part of the Story... and it send most of the characters plummeting to their doom!

Comments ( 6 )

"Do you dare challenge royalty!? Surrender now and you will not be harmed!"

Considering what they were doing before they came to Equestria...

i can't wait until she get her ass kicked by our bad ass weapons, it's sooner are later someone going to make a revolver

3050097

No it is not, but it is near the end of summer and I have to focus on studying. It would be back soon as the next chapter is near completion

far from the best books I've read, but I see that your getting better with this each chapter.:pinkiehappy:
I really hope to see where this is going.

P.S. what's up with Celestia, one would think that she would try diplomacy first.

How is Penn suddenly healthy again?

Login or register to comment