• Published 21st Apr 2013
  • 6,080 Views, 703 Comments

Short Shorts - Coranth

  • ...
40
 703
 6,080

PreviousChapters Next
185. Night Wing.

Slowly, tentatively, I stepped into the great stone bath--and hissed softly, for the water was so hot as to nearly burn my skin. As she sensed my discomfort, the giant thestral mare with me softly spoke, "Saraan aan tiid!" Though I couldn't understand her words, her tone implied that she wanted me to wait, and so I did. Soon, my body adjusted to the temperature of the water and the big thestral mare bade me enter further in, following closely at my side as I sat down upon a stone bench within the heated bath. No sooner had we both sat, then the big mare barked sharply, "Enook aar bo!" At her command, several thestral mares far smaller than her descended upon us with soap, brushes, loofahs and shampoos, washing her and I until we were as clean as we could get. During the bath, as the servant-mares washed us, the lead thestral - whose name I still didn't know - made to cuddle close to me, leaning up to nuzzle-nuzzle-nuzzle and tuck her head beneath my chin... and then, even though her fur was wet, she groaned in delight, "Mmm, Pruzah...", as I ran soapy hands over her back, wings, chest, and belly; then she nickered softly as I scratched her behind the ears.

Later, once we were as clean as we could possibly get, with a soft word, "Kogaan," the lead-thestral had me exit the bath. As I stood there with her in the bath chamber, naked and dripping water onto the stone floor, I thought that she might call for towels so that we might dry ourselves... but instead, she had her servants descend upon us, and 'dry' us with their tongues, muzzles, and bodies. As I felt the noses and tongues of these servant mares upon my flesh, I couldn't help but flinch and laugh; they tickled and the lead-mare seemed to delight in the sound--before she moaned softly, spreading her hind legs and hiking her tail as multiple tongues attacked her black marehood, until lubricant, hot and thick, dripped from her vagina, her clitoris winking pink in the light before my widened eyes. Then it was my turn to groan as I stumbled against her, nearly falling as she moved to brace me, her servants nuzzling, licking mouthing my member until I was painfully erect! When I was on the verge of climax, suddenly, with a rasped out "Kos vod," she shooed her servants away then nudged, bumped, and nuzzled me into her bedroom.

There, she gestured for me to climb into her bed whereupon she joined me. Knowing where this was heading, I thought to protest - I really did - but this noble mare hadn't done me any wrong so far and I didn't want to offend her. Like a mystical succubus, the Lead Thestral - well, Queen Thestral, really - sensuously wound her way up my body until she lay atop me and we faced each other, belly to belly. Warm, slightly moist fur pressed against flesh; she felt like a living, breathing blanket as she again tucked her head up under my chin. A moment later... - kiss-kiss-kiss - I felt her kissing my neck--and then my eyes widened as she bit me! In the space of a nanosecond my ancient-human-brain thought VAMPIRE! and I made to throw her off but then my modern-human-brain reasserted itself as I realized that I had felt no pain from her bite; I hadn't even felt her razor sharp fangs break my skin! In wonder, I ruffled her mane, stroked her ears, felt her tears touch my skin as, yes, she did take my blood - but only a mouthful - but also injected something into me in exchange! Whatever she'd injected worked fast; warmth suffused my body, spreading from my neck, and throughout my body to my feet before centering upon my privates. Now, if you'll forgive the expression - I was as hard as an iron bar... and the Thestral Queen knew it.

With amazing gentleness, she disengaged from my neck and then - kiss-kiss-kiss. kiss-lick-kiss - wound her way, snakelike down my body until she lay in between my legs, facing my erect penis and testes. Wordlessly - with a little sob of relief - she snuffled into my testes, her eyes rolling back into her head as she inhaled my scent, thick and heady to her. When she was unable to stand it no more - perhaps on the verge of climax herself - she turned her attention to my erection, using hoof, muzzle, and thick forked tongue to touch and explore with amazing gentleness as I petted her, ruffled her mane, stroked her ears. Then, slowly and gently she took me into her mouth. At that moment, I came, my essence rushing from me to spill into her muzzle - and to my surprise - the Thestral Queen was expecting it; she didn't choke or gag; just swallowed it down as I came again, and again, and again... Soon, my eyes widened as I realized I wasn't in any pain from this, nor that I needed a rest period! 'She... she's done something to me!' I thought. The substance the Thestral Queen had injected me with after taking my blood was somehow allowing me to climax repeatedly, over and over and over without rest; enough that the big mare was actually drinking, feasting upon my semen! Between my legs she lay still, her eyes closed, smiling around my member as she - quite literally nourished herself on my seed.

Once she'd had what seemed to be a full meal, with a joyous cry of, "Nu, hi los dii!", and an ecstatic scream, the Thestral Queen thrust herself down upon me, a stream of her pre running down my shaft as she took me inside herself. My crown slowly began to disappear until her clenching nethers held firm around my shapely ridge. A bit more and then my eyes widened, breath catching in my throat as I was greeted with the alien massages of a marehood rippling around my member. The Thestral Queen's breaths above me deepened. "Unh, geh, geh!" she cried as she pulled me inwards, her contractions strengthening with each inch impaling her until at last she sat on me. For a moment, she was still as she took time to adjust to my size and shape; but then she began to move, slowly at first, then faster and faster, encouraging me with softened words and breathy moans as our passions rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell--until she gasped, her golden eyes widening as her first orgasm struck, pouring from her in a brief 'squelch' while her nethers went into spasm. She didn't expect me to fuck her through it, a ragged screech escaping her as she rolled into her second, third, fourth... When at last I reached my own climax, the Thestral Queen cried, "Geh, nu mu los Gein!" and then burst into great, heaving sobs, tears spilling from her eyes, down her cheeks as I came inside her, harder than I'd ever come in my life. My orgasm rushed through me, opening every vein and cell in my body as it went. Colors burst behind my clamped eyelids, brighter than a nova sun as I felt her climax with me one last time, heard her screech like an actual bat!

Then she and I passed out, slipping into sleep, holding each other as close as we could; a jumble of skin, fur, hands and hooves such that one might wonder where she ended and I began. Later - when she woke and found that I had stayed with her; that I hadn't left - overjoyed, the Thestral Queen wept again. Drawing her into my arms, I rocked her gently and petted her, soothingly stroking her mane and coat. Rather than soothe her, however, this seemed to make her cry even harder. She would cuddle normally with me for a while; then she would wedge her grey muzzle beneath my chin and wail uncontrollably for a few minutes; then, without warning, she would nuzzle me furiously; then she just resumed clinging to me, trembling as though she were dying of cold. Later, when her tears slowed and she was able to stop crying, I found that I faced a very different mare. No longer did the Thestral Queen look like a standard Thestral, albeit somewhat bigger then her kin. Now, I lay with a mare who looked like a slightly smaller version of Nightmare Moon! Sniffling, her eyes threatening to fill with happy tears once again, she whispered, "Dreh hi hon dovah, dii laas-fahdon?" To my surprise and shock, I understood her words. "Can you hear me, my life-friend?"

"Yes," I answered softly, in wonder. "Yes, I can hear and understand you." My answer nearly had the Thestral Queen in tears again; she gasped and nuzzle-nuzzle-nuzzled me all over, her whole body shaking with such happiness I thought she might burst! Laying atop me that she might have as much bodily contact with my skin as possible, she replied, "Fah daar zu'u kogaan fin rah! / For this I thank the gods! Zu'u los vulon viing, ahrk hi los dii! / I am Night Wing, and you are mine!"

PreviousChapters Next