• Published 21st Apr 2013
  • 6,080 Views, 703 Comments

Short Shorts - Coranth

  • ...
40
 703
 6,080

PreviousChapters Next
158. Sweet (NSFW)

Despite my attempts to stop her, little Sweetie Belle wanted my seed--and finally got it, tasting it and then suckling furiously for more. "Nummy-nums..." the little foal murmured then lowered her head to resume drinking as I moaned softly. When at last I was spent - when my member emptied and shrank - Sweetie rubbed what she hadn't swallowed of my seed into her fur, burped up a bubble of seed, and then curled up between my legs to sleep. The next night, Sweetie entered her big sister's room and leaped up on her bed, a soft gasp escaping her as she avidly beheld Rarity pleasuring herself. At the sound, the white unicorn mare opened her eyes. "Mmmm... so how did it go, Sweetie?" she asked even as she continued to hoof herself to Sweetie's delight.

"I got his special milk, just like you taught me!" The little filly replied. "It was yummy, and--and the smell and taste made me all hot and funny inside..." Hoofing herself a little faster, Rarity laughed softly. "I'll bet it did, dear one," she said. Then, removing her moistened forehoof from between her legs, the unicorn asked, "Would you like to help me, dear--ahn!" No sooner had she asked the question than Sweetie was between her legs, lapping at her nether-lips, first one and than the other; as she did this, occasionally, her tongue would slip between those lips, deep into the wet, liquid heat of her sister's vagina, only to emerge, wet and shining with a combination of her saliva and Rarity's sweet essence. Finally, when she could take it no more, Rarity cried, "Inside, Sweetie, insi--oh, yes..." and Sweetie complied eagerly, driving her wet, dripping tongue past the lips of her sister's vulva, deep into the wet, liquid heat of her vagina as she began licking Rarity to orgasm.

Licking her beloved sister furiously, stimulating her inner walls, Sweetie cooed softly as she tasted Rarity's thick mare-honey. She wanted to help her wonderful sister, wanted to make her 'come' so hard that her thick, sweet honey gushed from her special place to coat her little muzzle! At last, Sweetie got her wish: with a high-pitched shriek of bliss Rarity climaxed hard, thick creamy mare-honey rushing from her vagina to splash Sweetie's face. Most of it, the little filly drank, but there was too much; the rest coated her face, her muzzle, and even spilled into her curly mane. As her climax rocked through her, Rarity gasped, and then pulled little Sweetie up to kiss her gently, passionately such that the unicorn could taste her essence upon her sister's tongue--and then it was Sweetie's turn to cry out, a cracking scream escaping her as she spread her hind legs as wide as possible for the thick, wet pad of her older sister's tongue.

Elsewhere...

Apple Bloom whined as she came hard upon her sister's tongue, Applejack eating her out as the earth pony filly suckled the seed from her brother's stallionhood; it would sustain her, make her strong, Such was the Apple Family Way...

Elsewhere...

Twilight Sparkle sighed as her climax washed over her, Spike partaking of a meal better then any gemstone--and then it was the little drake's turn to groan as the alicorn mare lavished attention upon his hemipenes...

Elsewhere...

Her eyes avidly watching the debauchery before her, Princess Luna grunted softly as she came, her juices gushing upon her sister's snout as Celestia lay between her legs, licking furiously at the dark alicorn's sex, giving her younger sister her love in the oldest, most ancient of ways...

PreviousChapters Next