• Published 21st Apr 2013
  • 6,080 Views, 703 Comments

Short Shorts - Coranth

  • ...
40
 703
 6,080

PreviousChapters Next
156. Boss

One moment Applejack was strolling through her Orchard; the next she was wrapped in a mighty bear-hug, a knife at her neck.

"Where are your friends?" a male voice growled.

Applejack wasn't stupid; she knew that if she moved whoever had her in their darn painful grip would kill her.

"Th-They're in Canterlot.." she whispered, terrified.

"Talk," the male holding her growled.

"I-It's Equestria's Capitol City; yeh'll know it by the Castle on the Mountain..." the poor pony said.

Then, suddenly Applejack felt her air supply being cut off; she choked, gagged, and as she fell unconscious, she was released... or was she?

Vaguely, she was aware of a clicking sound as something was attached to her body; then she felt herself being lifted into the air...

"Wha... Huh...?"

FH-WHOOSH!

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaw!"

Fulton Recovery Cost: [GMP -300]

..........

"Extraction Arrived at Mother Base"

Earth Pony x1

No sooner had Snake seen this on his iDroid, then Miller was speaking through his earpiece. "Looks like she's coming to..."

Then, later, "Boss, the Target was Applejack, one of the so-called Elements of Harmony, and she was telling the truth; her friends are in Canterlot. Another one of these ponies who lives there - one, 'Princess Celestia' - might be able to tell us how the entirety of Mother Base was transported here. Mission complete; exfiltrate Ponyville by land or chopper."

Snake did so, requesting Pequod come pick him up, and - once he was back on Mother Base - the one-eyed soldier was surprised to see Applejack waiting for him there, dressed as a Diamond Dogs soldier. "Thank y'all fer lettin' me join Diamond Dogs," she said to him. "Ah'm not sure what yer all about, or whut this Cipher thing is, but ah'll do mah best to help you or I ain't an honest Apple!"

Author's Note:

[Tip] Ponies can be extracted from Equestria with the upgraded Fulton Device. Each pony extracted increases staff morale and friendship. Most ponies possess special skills, most notably the Diplomat Skill.

PreviousChapters Next