• Published 17th May 2013
  • 1,304 Views, 43 Comments

SCP- Sweetie. Contain. Protect. - DADERPSTER



SCP Containment Breach, slightly scary parody of which Sweetie must escape the Foundation.

  • ...
2
 43
 1,304

First Day = Dooms Day

Sweetiebelle trotted in nervous circles, continuing to do a spot check of what she needed. Really all she needed was her uniform, which had the words "D-CLASS" printed onto it, but she did nonetheless. The agitated unicorn was almost claustrophobic from worry. She had been up since six-o-clock. The dim lights of her quarters flickered as the doors opened with a metallic clank.

"Just follow me," said the pony who had opened her door. "We're authorized to shoot anyone who disobeys orders, so don't try any funny stuff." The pony seemed to look like the candymaker, but she was a pegasus and her mane was solely pink. She held a rifle under her pummels. "Yes mam," Sweetie said, trotting after the pegasus. As they crossed over a bridge, Sweetie looked down to see several personnel trotting around hurriedly, as well as a few humans. The facility was located between both worlds.

They entered a pure white room that had a sign at one end. The sign labeled;

SCP 173, EUCLID

Sweetie examined the photo for a moment, as well. Her jaw dropped. "P...Pinkie Pie?" This version of the pink party pony seemed demented, grinning at her with dilated, diabolical eyes. "Not Pinkie," said the pegasus. "An object, and a dangerous one at that. Don't mess with her. Just keep eye contact and don't blink. The others will show you, just copy them." Was that a tinge of sympathy in the guardians voice? No matter, Thought Sweetiebelle.

She lined up with two more ponies, both earth, and watched as a door opened. Sweetie gasped; the first thing she saw the blood and party favors scattering the floor; when she raised her vision, she saw the demented Pinkie standing still in a corner, back to them. Faint giggling was heard. The three ponies took a step in. "Blink." said one, and her eyes fluttered closed for a breif second. So, Thought Sweetie. That's what the pegasus was talking about. She blinked in a mink instead; right eye, left eye, right eye, left eye.

The lights flickered once and Sweetie jumped with a squeak. The other two seemed uneasy as well. The door opened behind them and all three were dismayed. "Uh, there seems to be a problem with the doors, so please maintain a large distance from Pinkamena unt-W-" The lights shut down for a moment and Sweetie scuttled backward, hearing a snap and a cry of agony in front of her. The lights flickered back on and Sweetie saw the bodies of the ponies laying dead in their own blood, Pinkamena standing a few feet in front of her diabolically.

The lights flickered again; Pinkamena dissapered from her view, but she heard gunshots before the lights dimmed altogether. On the P.A system, Pinkamena said; "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you!" Sweetie squeaked and walked backwards until she felt a door behind her; she kicked out a back hoof, hitting the button, and retreated in, closing the door behind her. She whipped around; the team had regained control of the P.A, and now said "The facility is initiating lockdown procedures, please stay in your current location until we had regained complete control and contained 173."

Sweetie, in her panic, had ignored this message and went into the open, doorless rooms. "Let's see... saddlebag... This gas mask could be useful..." She began using her low magic knowledge to pack things that she may need into the nearest saddlebags. Settling it on her back, she continued to a door by the end of the hall. "Things are gonna get complicated now," She murmured. "But I have to find the exit."