• Published 23rd Apr 2013
  • 3,831 Views, 110 Comments

Rainbow Factory Condemned - LordCarn



Five years ago, The Rainbow Factory was condemned by Princess Celestia and many questions were left unanswered as to why. Now, as a filly, starting your first year in flight school, your classmates decided to give you a test to prove your worth.

  • ...
12
 110
 3,831

Chapter 13

Before you laid a familiar scene. Rainbow Dash stood menacingly over the orange pony with a purple mane. The same scene from the recording you saw earlier. "You have beautiful eyes."

Raindow Dash hesitated a moment before yelling, "Get everypony out of this room. Seal it off. Lock it down. No one goes in unless I say they can." A nearby worker pony began to complain, but was interrupted, "Do as I say! Use the backup devices for now. The main theater room is to remain off-limits to everypony! "What do you want us to do with the foal?" "GET OUT! Just leave me be. I'll deal with this meatsack." The worker pony stumbles before breaking into a mad dash for the door. He bumped into you as he left and the door slammed shut behind him. You quickly rush to it in an attempt to push it back open but fail to do so. You turn back to Rainbow Dash and the orange pony with a purple mane.

"Oh Scootaloo... why? How could you fail me like that?" Dash walked over to a nearby table and began to examine a large array of cutting tools. She picks up a scalpel and begins walking back toward Scootaloo.

"No... no Dash no... I'm sorry!" As Raindow Dash grew closer to her she began yelling. "I DIDN'T TRY TO FAIL YOU! ILL GET BETTER! I'LL BE BETTER FOR YOU, RAINBOW DASH!" Dash pinned one of Scootaloo' s legs to the table and hovered above it with the scalpel. "STOP! LET ME GO! LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M SORRY!" The scalpel' s descent had begun. "NO, NO NO NO NO" as the scalpel pierced Scootaloo's flesh, her screams pierced the room. The pain did not silence Scootaloo, instead it drove her into more of a frenzy to escape.

"LET GO!" It was more of a plea than a command. "I'LL TRY AGAIN AND I WON'T FAIL, I PROMISE! I'LL NEVER FAIL ANYPONY AGAIN! ESPECIALLY NOT YOU! DASH, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU! YOU WERE... no..." the scalpel closed in on her other leg. "NO PLEASE DASH NO!" Screams filled the room once more. Scootaloo began crying as her partly severed legs bled profusely. Scootaloo took one last painful look into Dash's shrouded eyes and collapsed. Soft clapping could be heard. It slowly grew louder. A single set of hooves. Dash turns and screams at the onlooker.

"I SAID THIS ROOM WAS OFF-limits......" Dash's sentence slowly fades as she sees who was watching. "Discord."