• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 1,864 Views, 60 Comments

MLP VS... Pokemon - FrostyDawn



Discord plans a special 'challenge' for the Mane Six

  • ...
9
 60
 1,864

Prologue

Twilight Sparkle and her friends quickly galloped through the corridors of the Royal Palace, their minds in panic. "Hurry!" Twilight cried. "The Princess needs us! It's urgent!"

"Why can't Celestia explain the problem without us rushing toward her?" Rarity asked. "What could be so important we have to travel all the way to Canterlot?"

"It's probably something big!" Rainbow Dash said, hurriedly flapping her wings. "You know how she works!"

As the mare's burst through set of doors, they stopped to catch their breath. The room held a serious air as Princess Celestia sat upon her throne.

"Uh... you called for us, Princess?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Yes." Princess Celestia said. "Do you what happened a few years ago?" She asked.

"Uh... we saved the Crystal Empire?" Fluttershy answered.

"No. Earlier than that."

"Oooh! Oooh! We went to the Grand Galloping Gala!" Pinkie chirped.

"No, a little later after that."

" Um.... we stopped Discord?" Applejack asked.

"Correct. And now, I'm afraid he's lose again." Celestia said, worried.

A collective gasp surfaced among them, throwing them into worry themselves.

"But that's impossible! We turned him back into stone!" Twilight cried.

"True, but his stone statue is missing from the vault we store him in. I can only conclude he's free." Celestia said, nervously pacing the floor in front of her.

"So, what do you want us to do?" Pinkie asked.

"The same thing you did before. Take the Elements of Harmony and track him down. Don't fall for any of his tricks." Celestia said.

"Oh, Celestia. Predictable as ever." A voice rang throughout the chamber.

"Discord!" Celestia barked. "Where are you!?"

"That's not important now. What is important is what I've been up to." The disembodied voice taunted, making the mares shudder. "You see, since your little students stoned me for the second time, I've had quite a lot of time for myself. Enough time to detect other realms."

"That makes no sense, Discord. You can't use magic since we captured you." Twilight said, looking around for the source of Discord's voice.

"When have I ever made sense? What fun is it?" Discord said. "Now, as I was saying, I found one dimension filled with wondrous creatures. Creatures with powers that surpass even your own, Miss Sparkle. I thought it'd be fun to send you six there and let them tear you apart." He cackled.

"Not unless we stop you, Discord. I won't let you harm my students!" Celestia shouted. Before anyone could say any more, the size ponies were gone in a puff of smoke.

"Whoops! Too late!" Discord giggled. "I'm afraid you were too slow, Celestia. Who knows? I might send you there myself if you're not careful."

Celestia was in shock. Her students were gone and there was nothing she could about it. "I'll find you Discord!" She shouted. "I'll find you and end you!"

"Big talk for a little pony. Ta-ta." Discord laughed.

Silence. Celestia felt her anger building inside her, and concern for Twilight in her friends. Could they really handle these monsters alone?