• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 5,288 Views, 395 Comments

Let's try this Again - TheRevolution

  • ...
19
 395
 5,288

The Twilight Zone

"Aaaaaaannnd done. Alright Applejack, I am done fixing your hair," announced Rarity.

"Well, I have to admit, Rarity, my hair look pretty damn good."

"See, darling, that wasn't that bad. Now I need you to just sit there while I finish this boy's suit."

"But I have nothin ta do."

"Read a book, play on your phone, watch TV, I don't care, just don't mess your hair up.

"Can I go outside?"

"Heavens no, I want everyone to be surprised when they see you."

"Ugh!"



"Alright, Dash, I'm going to take a break," you announce.

"Yea, I'm pretty beat, probably going to take a power nap before dinner," she replies.

"Thanks for letting me stay and play games."

"No, prob!"

"See ya." With that, you open the door and begin to walk down the hall. I haven't had lunch yet. I guess I'll stop by my room see if Fluttershy is there. If she is, we'll go get some food somewhere. You head towards your room and open the door. You were happy to see that Fluttershy was there.

"Hey Fluttershy!" you announce.

"Hello, sorry I left, I was just out buying some bunny food."

"It's cool, want to grab some lunch?"

"That would be nice," she said with a smile, "but could we invite one of my friends?"

"Sure, who do you have in mind?"

"Her name is Twilight Sparkle."

"Cool, so where are we eating?"

"I was thinking about Chinese food, if that's ok."

"Sounds great!"

"I'll call Twilight, and I'll have her meet us there." She picks up her phone and begins to dial.

"Hey, Twi"

"Wanna come with me and my roommate for lunch?"

"Great, we're meeting at the Paper Dragon."

"Ok, bye!"

"You ready?" you ask.

"If you are?"

While opening the door for her, you take a low bow. "M'lady." Fluttershy giggles and then walks out the door. You follow her, and you both make your ways down the hall towards the building's exit. It was beautiful outside. The sun was shining, the light breeze kept you from getting to hot, and there wasn't even a single cloud in the sky. You didn't notice this, because your attention was focused on Fluttershy. The sunlight was glistening on her hair just right, she walked with such gentleness and grace, and her eyes looked so calm and peaceful.

It didn't take long for you two to reach the restaurant. Outside was a girl who appeared to be reading a book. Her hair was a dark purple with two strips being purple and pink. She wore a strapless shirt that had long sleeves. Its pattern was alternating horizontal stripes; thin grey stripes and thick navy blue ones. Her skirt was a dark purple with a six pointed, pink star at the bottom right.

"Hey Twilight," announced Fluttershy. Twilight then closed her book and looked up. She was reading "The Lord of the Flies," a book that you enjoyed, but never gave a second thought as to reading it again.

"Oh, hey Fluttershy," she replied with an enthusiastic tone, "how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking," she began, "I would like you to meet my roommate."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Twilight Sparkle."

"Nice to meet you as well," you reply.

"So are you two ready to eat?" asked Twilight.

"Yes!" you both say in unison. This got all three of you laughing.



After you all were done ordering the food, you all decided to eat outside. The food was some of the best you've ever had. All the different flavors danced around your tongue, but it seems that you were not the only one who was enjoying their meal. Fluttershy gave and audible moan of satisfaction because of how much she liked her food. The only one who wasn't eating was Twilight.

"You not hungry?" you ask her.

"Oh, sorry, I was just somewhere else."

"Were you in the Twilight Zone?" you ask in a mocking tone.

"Haha, real funny. I was actually thinking about someone else at the moment."

"Is it that boy you've been talking to recently?" asked Fluttershy.

"Yea, he says that he might transfer to our school in the Spring."

"Maybe he'll get lucky and get placed in your dorm, assuming you don't have a roommate."

"Spike stays with me sometimes, so it might be a small problem."

"Spike?"

"He's my little brother."

"Cool, maybe I'll get to meet him sometime."

"He comes by the college a lot, even though he is a junior in high school, so it won't be too long before you get to meet him."

"That'd be pretty cool."

After you were done with the discussion, you go back to eating your food. It's like an orgasm in my mouth. I want to marry this food.. But, until that is legal, you'll stick to eating the food instead. You were pretty disappointed when you reached the bottom of your box. Our love.........just wasn't meant to be.

Eventually everyone finished their food, even Twilight. You and Fluttershy said your goodbyes and departed back to the dorm. On the way back, you took the time to view your surroundings. You notice that there was a park on campus that you completely missed.

Making your way back into the dorms, you head upstairs to your room. Being a little tired from last night, you fall straight into bed. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep. Fluttershy walked over and gave you a peck on the cheek. Even though you were still asleep, she felt a blush come onto her face. I'm glad he is my roommate.

Unlike last night, you began to have a pleasant dream.

Author's Note:

Another chapter down. I have been thinking of adding a new story that branches off of this one. It will be about Twilight and her friend she has been speaking about. I won't be starting it anytime soon, but I would like to know what my fans think. As always.......

Viva la Revolucion!