• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 5,288 Views, 395 Comments

Let's try this Again - TheRevolution

  • ...
19
 395
 5,288

Avoiding the Awkward

Long showers were always your favorite, but no shower was quite like this. The water was very warm running down your body. Being in the shower lets you stop and think. God this shower feels like a unicorn is pissing on me! Your thoughts haven't always been the most appropriate. I want to marry this shower. As the shower continued, so did your thoughts. Well that was an awkward encounter earlier. As hot as she was, I hope this doesn't make things between us too weird. Still though, it was really nice. I wonder if I could rub one.. Your thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yes, Fluttershy?" you respond.

"Sorry, maybe this is a bad time," she says.

"It's ok, what's up?"

"My friends wanted to eat supper tonight, and they have invited us.....so.....I was just wondering?"

"Yes, I'll be your sexy date." you interrupt.

"Oh my...I didn't."

"I'm just messing with you," you interrupt again,"I'll go with you to dinner."

"Thank you," she replies. You finish up your shower and step out. The cool breeze coming from the air vent gives you goosebumps. You grab a towel and dry yourself off, but you forgot to bring a change of clothes.

"Shy, could you bring me some clothes?" you ask, But there was no response. Must've left. You decide to exit the bathroom to get your clothes. With towel wrapped around your waist, you look through your closet for some clothes. The door to the room begins to creek, when one of Fluttershy's friends enters.

"Fluttershy darling, I forgot to....oh," she stops.

"Um..... Fluttershy isn't here right now," you respond with red blush on your face.

"That's quite alright, I'll just give the message to you.". This girl before you had purple curly hair and blue eyes. She was a little shorter than Fluttershy, but had the same body shape. Even in her tank top and yoga pants, she seemed to be very classy.

"Ok, what is it?"

"We'll be going to a fancy restaurant, and I just wanted to let you both know that you need to dress appropriately. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Rarity."

"Nice to meet you Rarity," you reply,"thank you for that information, but where am I supposed to get a suit?"

"I will make you one!" she exclaims.

"Really?"

"Of course!" she grabs you by the hand and drags you to her room. Inside her room, you see Applejack sitting on the bed on the opposite side of the room.

"Hey there, lover boy," began Applejack.

"Applejack darling, do you know this boy?" asks Rarity.

"Sure do, what's he doin here?"

"I'm fitting him for a suit."

"Ah see." With that, Rarity begins to measure you. Is almost seems that everyone in the room is oblivious to the fact that you are wearing nothing but a towel. Guess this isn't too much of a problem, as long as I don't get excited. As if on cue, Rarity drops some fabric on the floor that rolls under the cabinet next to you.

"Clumsy me!" she exclaims as she bends over to pick it up. You've got to be joking! The one time! "Applejack darling, you have longer arms than I do, could you get this roll of fabric that fell under the cabinet?"

"Sure can," she gleefully responds. You now took the time to notice that Applejack was wearing no pants, only panties and a white t-shirt. She bends over and begins to reach for the it. Sure! Why the hell not!? this was to much for you to handle, so you rush back to your room.

"Hmmm, I guess he left," exclaims Rarity,"doesn't matter, because I have his measurements."

"Can't imagine why he run off like that," replies Applejack.

"Ugh, put some pants on Applejack, this isn't a barn."

"Oh shit, Rarity, hand me those jeans o'er there. I have to go talk to him fer a minute."

"If you insist," she says as she hands Applejack her pants. Applejack then puts them on and walks towards your dorm.

"Darlin, sorry bout that. May I come in?"

"Can you give me a minute, I'm waiting for......certain things to cool down."

"Heh, guess that was my fault huh?" she questioned.

"Screw you!"

"Sounds like ya want ta."

"Why do you hate me so?"

"Let me count tha ways."

"Alright, you can come in now," you reply. Applejack walks in and sits on Fluttershy's bed.

"You enjoy stayin with Shy?"

"Yep." you exclaim. You have no idea.

"Glad at hear that lover boy. Y'all better not be messin around in here durin tha nights."

"Gettin jealous?" you coo.

"Says the guy who just got an erection so bad he had ta run back to his dorm."

"Just trying to avoid the awkward."

"You know, me and Rarity could've...fixed your little problem," she says seductively as she crawls closer to you.

"Oh yeah?"you ask in a nervous tone.

"Mhm," she responds while licking her lips. Applejack keeps crawling closer until her lips meet you ear. Hell yea, this is happening! "We'd just,"she began to seductively whisper into your ear, "kick your balls really hard." You just love killing the mood and destroying my fantasies, don't ya?"

"See ya later, lover boy!" she yells as she leaves the room.

"See you later AJ."

Author's Note:

Got it done early. Disregard Lori, acquire new chapter.

Viva la Revolucion!