• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 5,287 Views, 395 Comments

Let's try this Again - TheRevolution

  • ...
19
 395
 5,287

Good

"Are you kidding me!?" Applejack yelled.

"I suppose that wasn't the best response," you refuted.

"Ya think?"

"How was I suppose to respond to that? You caught me off guard."

"Anything but that," she said while gesturing with her hand.

"I didn't ask for you to kiss me," you argued.

"Didn't resist either," she said with a wink. You wanted to argue, but you couldn't. Her kiss was strong and sweet. You liked how she was dominate, but there was this nagging feeling you had. It didn't seem like it was the appropriate time to start something with Applejack. The two of you have only known each other for a short period of time.

However, you still had a desire for Applejack. In her own way, she was a nice girl. Another plus about her was that she was strong and physically attractive. The eyes are one her best features, among other things. The freckles on her face made her look cuter than she already was.

Ultimately, you decided that it was not the right time to begin a relationship with her. So you decided to speak up.

"I like you Applejack, but I don't think now is right time to start anything."

"Ah suppose you might be right," she said looking down at the ground, "do ya think we'll be able to start again?"

"I would like to think so."

"When?"

"I'm not sure." That being said you come closer and give her a hug and a peck on the cheek. This causes her to lightly blush which only made her cuter.

"Now I haven't taken a shower yet, so how bout I go take one and I'll come by around noon so we can get some lunch?" you ask

"That sounds like a good idea."

"Good."


Making it back to your room, you made sure to quietly walk in so you wouldn't wake Fluttershy. Luckily for you, she was awake and happy to see you. She was still in her bed and was snuggled up by her covers. You were surprised that you hadn't died from the cuteness overload.

"Morning, sleepy head," you say quietly.

"Morning," she responded.

"Wanna take the first shower?" you ask.

"Sure!"

"Try to walk out with a towel or clothes this time," you say with a wink. This causes her to blush slightly and giggle. She grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Since it could be a while till she comes out of the bathroom, you decide to sit in your bed and watch some television. There wasn't much on. Some of it being news, some being ridiculous children's cartoons. You eventually stop on the Hub network.

"My little pony, my little pony, ahhh ahhh ahhh.." the TV sang before you promptly change the channel.

"How do people like that shit?" you ask yourself. Concluding that there was nothing good on TV, you turn it off. You are left with yourself, your thoughts, and the light sound of the shower being used. Fluttershy was still in the shower. It seemed that she was taking longer than she usually does. You would have sworn that you heard a light moaning sound coming from the bathroom, but you just shrugged it off.

With the television off, you just sat there waiting for the shower to be free. Something, however, caught your attention out of the corner of your eye. You couldn't make out what it was exactly, because it was balled up. All you could tell was that it was fabric and that it was black. Curiosity got the better of you, so you walked towards the strange object to get a closer inspection. Picking it up was a mistake, because you immediately knew what it was.

"A thong huh?" you say to yourself. Fluttershy must've dropped them before she got into the bathroom.

"Fluttershy," you say while knocking on the bathroom door. You hear her step out of the shower and walk towards the door.

"Yes?" she says. She then sticks her head outside the door.

"I believe these are yours," you respond while showing her the article of clothing. Blushing a deep crimson, Fluttershy takes it and goes back inside the bathroom.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," she quietly said to you.

"It's fine, Shy, lots of girls wear these. Besides, I've seen more embarrassing things before." She didn't respond though.

"Listen. Why don't you come with me and Applejack to the Solar Festival?"

"I'd like that."

"Good."


"You did what?!" exclaimed Rarity.

"Ya heard what ah said," responded Applejack.

"How was it?"

"He tasted really good."

"Slip the tongue? You're a naughty girl Applejack."

"Screw you, Rarity!"

"Save it for your lover boy."

"We ain't a couple, Rarity," Applejack said flatly.

"Maybe I could change that," proposed Rarity.

"Ah'm listening."

"Good,"

Author's Note:

I felt bad about that whole meatspin thing, so the Clop version of last chapter is at www.lemonparty.org
Next chapter will be reviewed by my editor.
I'm about to start my work on the Skyrim fic.

Viva la Revolucion!