• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 1,366 Views, 15 Comments

A New Colt in Town - Tony Flash



there's a new Colt in Ponyville, and only Pinkie Pie knows all his reasons for moving there.

  • ...
13
 15
 1,366

The Aftermath

The Aftermath

I woke up with a monster headache, a bad case of morning wood, and my lovely Bo wrapped up in my arms. I kissed her one on the forehead. I sighed in frustration, because I wanted a long hot shower and a pot of coffee, but everything went past Scoot's bedroom door.
Dash stirred in my arms, then cracked an eye and smiled "morning"
She then noticed my not so little problem, and grinned more
"Do you need that...taken care of?"
I got a shudder inducing stroke. It provoked a moan outa me
They’ve gotta...calm down on their own, babe. Besides, it's COLD from being out so long"
"Cold, really?"
"Yup...sides, I want Coffee, dangit"
She chuckled, kissed me one, and wiggled out of my arms "I’ll go throw some on"
I watched her walk out the door, and i SWEAR she wiggled a little on the way out, complete with one of those coy looks
"Dayam, mare..."
she chuckled, and I laid back on the pillow, flat on my back, hooves behind my head, as I waited to calm down I took a moment to pull up a sheet, just in case. It was good timing, because a couple minutes later scoot bounced in and pounced me
"Morning, daddy"
She hugged my neck "why ya still in bed?"
"Your momma's getting me coffee, anything else hasta wait a few years for an explanation."
"Again?"
"Yes, my little orange and raspberry truffle* i ruffled her mane
"Daddy!"
Dash came in with a couple cups of coffee balanced on her back
"Go on, sweetie. We need to get started, here"
Scoot scooted, most likely to go crusading. I carefully picked a cup off the balanced tray, and dash got hold of hers. I sat up on the edge of the bed, and nursed the cup of dark heaven.
Dash gave me a funny look
"Why are you sitting like Lyra?"
"Huh? oh." i tucked up "sorry about that, I think it's a musician's thing"
"Musician, YOU?"
"Just a drum kit, hun."
'Weird, I can't picture you with drumsticks in your mouth"
I chuckled "I save my mouth for other things"
She did a spit take and laughed.

It was a working honeymoon for us, because we still had to clean out Dash's old place for the seller to set it up, AND finish our new place. Dash had a mess to fiddle with up there. The last thing we got was the bedroom.
"Did you bring enough newspaper to wrap your trophies?"
She rolled her eyes "'course I did"
I was especially careful with the young flyers crown, her ultimate pride and joy. I did locate an old trunk floating around. Other than some leftover bits, including an old stuffed pony and a lot of early wonderbolts merch, there was a little black box stuffed in the bottom. I smirked
"Bo?"
"Hmm?" she came in sporting some papers "i figured you had some wonderbolts stuff, but is this what I think it is?” I pulled the little black box out of the trunk. She blanched and looked scared.
"It is, it's the rest of your porn stash, isn't it?"
She sputtered a bit, and I held up a hoof
"Honey, relax. EVERYpony keeps this stuff hanging around. Besides, i know you already looked at mine...you forgot to close the lid"
"Um, heh" she rubbed the back of her neck
"Oooh, lucky, wish I had THAT issue" i was looking at a centerfold, and couldn’t restrain a jealous nicker...or a bit of wingboner.
She got all wide eyes "wait a minnit...that's a colt cuddler’s issue!"
I looked up and smirked "I'd mount that, if I didn't have something already"
I think it hit her then "you're BI?!"
I lowered the centerfold, but kept it in place, for more than ONE reason, and grinned like Pinkie on a sugar rush.
"Just as Bi as you are, Bo."
I began folding the thing back up, "DOWN, boy" i told myself, and poked everything back in place, including me
I hoofed her the resealed box "i saw you shooting glances at a certain gryphon in flight school. That was probably right when I and Blue started...experimenting"
She took it, blushing, and hid it in with her trophies again. I pulled her close and kissed her "don't be ashamed at that, sweetie. Just one more thing we have in common"
We snuggled a bit "Blue...as in blueblood?"
I snorted "yeah"
"So...how was he in bed?"
"BO!"
We laughed, and got back to work
* * * * * * * * *
We got home with a load, and some assistance, to a pile of thank you notes, and a letter on fancy stationary.
After unpacking most of it, I began tackling the piles of mail. Derpy musta had a time with some of these. Two of them caught my eye.

Flash

I've never had to deliver one of my own letters before, it's weird.
Anyway...thanks for reminding me about...everything. I've got the patch on again, AND my glasses.

Hoovie says hi

Bright Eyes

I smiled at that. I’d taken the opportunity while asking the good doctor about participating in the wedding to talk to Derpy again and help her remember what happened...and thank her for trying her best to help me. I think the kiss dug up the memories completely, innocent or not, cause i think she un derped her eyes for the first time since the accident. I'd had to walk away before she saw me crying.
I wiped a tear at the memory, and picked up the second, on a lovely formal stationary.

Tee

I'm sorry i acted like a total commoner, but you know what happens. That stuff is just so good.
I miss you and love you, even now, and it hurt enormously when I found out. I apologize both to you and Lady Rarity.

I wanted you to buck me, I wish you had. Tell your wife she's a lucky mare.

Bluey

"Some things never change"
I heard a chuckle from behind me; dash had read it over my shoulder.
"You can say THAT again" she giggled and shook her head "I can't believe you actually went out with that arrogant..."
"Bo! He wasn't exactly 'arrogant' back then. But BOY, he was a horny little stud."
I grinned, and motioned her close. She leaned in, and I whispered in her ear. She collapsed laughing!
I suddenly hear a loud "YAY"...and groaned
"Bo did you tell the girls they could do Scoot's room?"
"Oh, crap!"
We bolted, and found the CMC already cracking cans and trying to spread tarps
"Mary Louise Scooterson!!" we both called. The girls stopped dead, and their faces fell
I then smiled "if you wanna do this, we're gonna do it right"
More jaw drops happened "you gonna LET us?" Scoot asked
"As long as we can keep an eye on you. Besides, I was wondering WHEN you were gonna ask your friends over to do this"
"Tony, what are you DOING?" dash asked
"I am encouraging our daughter and our friends’ sisters to find their cutiemarks"
"Daddy, you’re the greatest! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS ROOM PAINTERS!"
"YAY" they all went. Dash just rolled her eyes.

We did actually give them a hoof with setting things up. I made some suggestions as to where and what, including getting Applebloom working in the right area. Bloom took right up with getting everything painted cleanly. I had Sweeitie keep us entertained, and pointed out that scoot could get some maneuver practice in while getting the bulk color on the walls. The girls were royally enjoying themselves, not even noticing that I was leading them around. Even dash didn't notice.
The room was soon done. Applebloom had noticed some damage in the windows, and a flawed spot in the bed head, fortunately it was some easy fixes, however. As we packed up the tarps, the slightly more empty paint tins, and started soaking some brushes. I sent the girls up to the bathroom to get the paint spots out before we did. Of course, there were a few gasps from bathroom
"What’s that about?" dash asked
"Your about to find out, Bo"
All three of them galloped back in the room beaming, and hollered
"I GOT MY CUTIE MARK!!!"
Dash jaw dropped while the girls showed off their no longer blank flanks. Bloom had tools with an actual apple blossom, sweetie a heart bottom music note, and scoot a couple of horseshoes with dancing slippers. I scooped all three of them up in a hug.
I’m proud of all three of you." i put them down "I’ve been waiting for this opportunity"
"Wait, what do you mean?" scoot asked
"Yeah, what're y'all talkin about" added Applebloom
I sat down, and smiled "girls, I've been watching your crusading since I moved here...and I've wanted to help you find your cutie marks the way I was helped find mine. You three have been hunting so hard and so long, I figured them out before you did"
"Aw, we wanted ta get em ourselves"
"You did, girls. I just helped point you where you needed to go. Bloom, you're the one who spotted, and FIXED em. I saw the clubhouse, I saw what you did with a really old treehouse that needed worked on, and I knew"
Sweetie, I heard you singing along at the wedding. Especially during Dash and I's dance. You made it all the more beautiful. Scoot, you've always had beautiful moves, but never realized it, because they were on the ground. I made it so that, while you were doing something together, you had fun AND used the abilities i spotted."
"But..."
"Girls, you DID do it yourselves. I just pointed you, as I was pointed" I looked back at my own QT with fondness
"But, I thought you were a prince once?" Sweetie Bell asked
I grinned "you think the Princesses came into this world with their cutie marks already there? No, we were all blank flanks, too. I saw Luna GET hers"
"But I thought y'all were...ya know, Immortal" bloom stated
*i looked at scoot "I sacrificed that Immortality for someone I love VERY much. As much as I love rainbow Dash" Scoot blushed hard, and dash draped an arm over me"
"So that means you'll pass on, now, like the rest of us?" Bloom asked
It was an awkward question, but I answered. "Yes. It will hurt when you lose somepony, but I can tell you, you WILL see them again. I promise"
"Are you SURE?" bloom said
I didn't get a chance to answer...Scoot beat me to the punch, much to my delight "yeah, Applebloom. There’s even somebody waiting to pick you up! It was so NEAT seeing Daddy in full prince form!"
Well, I'll believe y'all fer now, but still..."
I scooped scoot up into a hug, and looked at the other two. Sweetie had tears in her eyes
"How Bout if I show up, too?"
They looked at me "you can do that?" Sweetie asked
I scooped up the other two, too "you’re my daughter's friends, and the sisters of the Elements..." I kissed each one of them on the forehead, causing embarrassed blushes "i Pinkie Pie promise"
Even apple bloom got wide eyed at that "you BETTER, daddy!" scoot said.
"Pinkie would make the afterlife miserable if I didn't"
I put the girls down "now, we've got to get ready for your cutiecineras"
They grinned "that's right!" Applebloom finished "we get a party"
"Yup. Go show off your cutie marks"
Just as they were leaving, heads held high, i remembered something
"Girls, promise me one thing. Help others find their cutie marks, too"
"We will..." they galloped off
"That was kinda sweet, Tony"
I kissed her one on the cheek
"Are you really gonna show up?”
I made the full Pinkie Pie swear gesture "i swear by Honesty, Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, Kindness, Magic, my Sisters, and..." i placed a hoof on dash's belly "our future foals, that I will be there, even after our lives have passed, to bring everyone of my family home"

Comments ( 3 )

Hmmm.... I think there's too much dialogue throughout. Maybe mix more description would be better? Not sure if I truly like it or hate it.. Pretty much on the neutral side..
I personally don't care about the Mary Sue thing, as long the story has a good flow to it.

2975866
please refrain from commenting. this story is dead, and I should have buried it and walked away from this fandom instead of trying to participate.
"horror novel"? read too much Steven King, i guess.

I like it and hope to maybe see more of the story

Login or register to comment