• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 17,412 Views, 595 Comments

She Knows How To Treat A Lady - MysteriousStranger



When Trixie unexpectedly arrives to Ponyville in a bad shape, Rarity, as generous she is, decides to help her.

  • ...
36
 595
 17,412

Epilogue

Two days after the picnic. Rarity brought Trixie to a playground when the moon took its place in the sky with the stars. It was something that certain magician pony questioned.

“I told you I would tell you once we get here.” Rarity answered.

“Well, we are here so, do you mind to tell me why you brought me to this playground at night?”

“I suppose that I can tell you now. Trixie-Bu, I have been thinking. You told me that your brother died when you were a filly and you ran away shortly after, right?”

“Yes, So…?”

So… I realized that you never had a proper childhood. It ended long before it should have.”

“What’s your point, Rarity?”

The fancy Unicorn smiled sympathetically. “I want you to use the swing one last time to give your childhood a proper end.”

“What? But, I can’t get on one of those now, I’m a grown up mare! What if anypony sees me?”

“That’s why I waited until now. Everypony is asleep so you won’t be seen.”

“You won’t let it go until I do it, won’t you?” Rarity shook her head, still smiling. “Fine,” Trixie said after sighing. “I’ll do it. But, if anypony sees me…!”

“Nopony will. Trust me.” Trixie walked over to the nearest swing and sat down. She prepared to push herself when she felt Rarity’s hooves on her back. “Are you ready, my darling?”

“I guess so…” Rarity pushed her and Trixie moved. The fashionista pushed her marefriend again to gain altitude. Every time Rarity pushed her, Trixie got slightly higher. It didn’t take long for Trixie to smile; enjoying the ride. “Higher, I want to go higher!”

“Then you’ll go higher!” Trixie was on the swing for fifteen minutes before putting her rear legs on the grounds. “Had enough?”

“Yes.” The blue Unicorn was smiling. She then hugged Rarity. “Thank you, Rarity. I needed to close that chapter of my life. You’re the best marefriend anypony could ask for!”

“I’m glad that I did something good. Come on, let’s go to my place.”

“Your place?”

“Yes. I want you to stay to sleep with me. Is that okay?”

“Absolutely! I just thought I didn’t hear well. You know I wouldn’t reject such request, beautiful.” The white pony smiled and kissed Trixie on one of her cheeks.

“Let’s go.”

They intertwined tails and walked to Carousel Boutique. They walked a bit fast because it was starting to get cold. Once they arrived, they wasted no time and walked upstairs, to Rarity’s bedroom. Once in, Trixie waited until Rarity got on the bed and asked her to join her. When Trixie got herself covered with the sheets, Rarity quickly embraced her and laid her head on Trixie’s chest.

“No good night kiss?” Trixie protested.

“Oh, of course!” Rarity raised her head and planted her lips on Trixie’s before laying her head on her marefriend’s chest again. “Good night, Trixie-Bu.”

“Good night, my lady.

"And, thank you for helping me to finish the order for my important client."

“You’re most welcome.”

With that said, it didn’t take long for the couple to find joyful dreams. Both holding each other close, there was nothing that could remove their smiles as they slept.

***

Meanwhile, Twilight was spending the night with Fluttershy since Spike was summoned by Princess Celestia for a few days. They just had dinner and they were snuggling on the floor by the fireplace.

“Thank you for coming, Twi.”

“I wouldn’t refuse an invitation from you.” Twilight, then, looked deeply into Fluttershy’s eyes and kissed her passionately.

“What was that for?”

“Do I need a reason?”

“I guess not.” They kissed again, and again. Their kisses became longer each time. Twilight caressed Fluttershy’s hair as she did so and Fluttershy held her closer.

Twilight smirked and pulled away after a while. “Let’s go to bed.”

“Why? Are you tired?”

“No. I think we are ready for the next level.”

“R-Really? Twilight, I don’t know...”

“Do you love me, Fluttershy?”

“I do, Twilight, I love you so much...”

“Then, what is the problem? If you get too nervous, nopony will know, just me. And I won’t tell.” The Pegasus thought for a few moments before slowly nodding. They went upstairs and moved their relationship to the next level. They both were extremely glad to finally have done it. Twilight did feel opportunity to do it before that night, but she chickened out. Now, thanks to Rarity, she finally had the courage to make the move. She would later think of a way to thank her friend, but, for now, she wanted to only focus on the mare sleeping on her chest with a smile on her face.

Author's Note:

I know it is short but it’s an Epilogue and everything goes! XD

I want to once again thank you for sticking with me, especially since I didn’t update that often at the beginning. Once again I want to apologize for that! D:
Don’t worry Ladies and Gentercolts, I’ll be back, it’s a Pinkie Promise! And, we don’t want to break a Pinkie Promise, don’t we?

I want to thank my secret proofreader for revising the epilogue before its release! ^_^

P.D. I know that I said that I would make it up to you guys for being away, but, I couldn't, sorry! I really suck at promising stuff XD
I'll find a way, meanwhile, stay with me! :)

Comments ( 108 )
SHL

Great end ^^ I'll be waiting the sequel! :pinkiehappy:

As always i'am left wondering if you have a gold factory, or something that turns almost everything you write in to pure gold. :ajsmug:
This was a very good fic and it did make me feel sorry for Trixie and got her up on my list of favorite ponies, as well as the Rixie ship is one of my faves as well. :raritywink:
This was a great end to a great fic. Take you'r brake and rest up. i'am looking forward to next time. :yay:
(in the mean time i will work on fineshing my stuff :twilightblush:)
~Tobben

4117983 Thank you, I'm glad I helped with something! :pinkiehappy:
Good luck on your project/s! :raritywink:

Hmmmmmm :duck:
Okay:trixieshiftright:
I liked this story :raritystarry::raritywink:
I ain't gonna lie, I think i've become a little more tolerant of Trixie because of this story. Such an unusual shipping pair but you made it work, very well if I might add:twilightsmile:. Heck, this story even gave me my own idea for a unusual ship :raritystarry:. That's neither here nor there however. I really did thoroughly enjoy this story even though I did have my doubts about it from the beginning but those faded away with each update. I'll be watching for it.
Till then, ta ta!

There's still the matter of a brokenhearted baby dragon.

4119362 I told you I have something planned for him :raritywink:

please tell me there will be a sequel

4119841 Did I forget to say it? Yes, there will be. But I need to rest for now :raritywink:

4119956 so funny how well you make Trixie and Rarity go together... good job with this story, and I wish you well for the sequel my friend

4121305 It's not the first time that one of my fics makes someone ship a certain couple :moustache:
Thanks! :pinkiesmile:

oh a rarity and trixie ship fic?
neat!
global3.memecdn.com/neat_fb_1813397.jpg
can't wait to read this.

4125644 That's me! :rainbowlaugh:
My OTP had to be in it :twilightsmile:

I think it was very convenient that Celestia called for Spike and not Twilight. I also worry about that pot still in Rarity's possession. Well, rest up well. Once you come back, I want to know what happens next. We not only have Spike, but three other unattached mares.:applejackconfused::rainbowhuh::pinkiecrazy:

4126061 I had to get him out of there somehow :twilightsheepish:
And, Rarity never bought the pot :rainbowhuh:

I hope Spike don't try to use that pot...:ajbemused:

Thanks for the nice story mate, you improved a lot while writing it. Glad you will write a sequel too, keep up the good work.

Okay, finished this entire thing.

Overall... liked it. A lot more good than bad. I did sometimes get the sense earlier on of the characters a bit too wooden, but that improved with time so good on you there.

One thing, though... seriously, not everything that happened during Boast Busters was Trixie's fault. She opened with a fairly standard opening that I don't even see as 'boasting' anymore and within 49 seconds Dash is openly heckling her. Was she completely innocent, no, but it really was more them than her.

I'm sorry. It's just something that is really starting to get to me. Beyond that, I did like this.

4308709 I'm glad you liked it though :pinkiesmile:
I know that I'm not the best author here :twilightblush:

Pretty cute and i loved it, i actualy readed this in fanfiction and when finally i goted my fimfic account i canot help but add this to my favorites, god work and keep going mysterious-senpai

4598203 Thank you very much and welcome to the site! :twilightsmile:
I highly recommend this place because I correct mistakes here, not in Fanfiction :rainbowlaugh:
Stay tuned to my account! :pinkiehappy:

I will describe this story with a "meh", as I'm lacking a better word right now.
The chapter were Spike gets to the party and sees Rarity kissing Trixie, you said that If we weren't crying right there then we didn't had feelings or something like that. The thing is I didn't cry, but the reason was because you didn't managed to successfully build the moment. Everything happened way to fast. Bad transition. Ponies overreacted in a few chapters. When Trixie apologized to the others, I thought that Trixie wasn't really meaning anything of that. While reading it, I felt like she was just repeating something she had rehearsed. There's a lot more I could say, but in resume, this fic was... ok, not good or bad, just ok.

4648174 I respect your opinion. Thanks for reading it though! :twilightsmile:

4648247 What I like about this is that is diferent. Just need to elaborate a little more, add details, say how the ponies are acting when they say something and not rush things.

4648255 That's something I find hard to do but I'm trying to improve. I'm aware of that problem of mine... :fluttershysad:

“Sounds like a plan, My Lady.” oh shut up Parker

4765087 I think I am missing something :twilightblush:

4765990 go watch thunderbirds then you'll know

Oh man, I remember when this first came out. Now it's practically old school! :pinkiegasp: This was a great one.

4900994 I'm glad you still like it... you like it, right? :pinkiesmile:

4903163 I love it!

I went through a phase when I first started hanging out on this site where I was obsessed with Trixie, and this fic fit the bill perfectly. :heart:

4903172 I forgot which was the first fic I liked on this site :rainbowlaugh:
I'm glad you love it. You will also like the sequel if you haven't read it already. I'm not done with this shipping! :pinkiehappy:

5044261 I should add that to the description... nah! :rainbowlaugh:

5060498 Nah, don't worry :raritywink:
I hate those too. Actually, I have a rule for my fics. Main ship, secondary ship and an optional background ship. I chose Rarixie and Twishy, so, you won't see Appledash here :rainbowlaugh:

5141644
It's plausible in-show. Ponka comes across as at the very least infatuated.

5142005 Well, but I don't ship them :twilightsheepish:

5243089 Yes, this is Rarixie. But, it has nothing to do with Magic of Love :twilightsmile:

5243553 I wrote that? :facehoof:
How could I make such a stupid mistake and why didn't anyone point it out before?! :flutterrage:

5243719 My readers had to wait three days :rainbowlaugh:

5250672 How could you forget about that detail?! :rainbowlaugh:
Anyway, that's nice to hear and thanks for commenting :pinkiesmile:
As for my secret proofreader, I reveal his identity later on the sequel, the multi-chapter sequel :raritywink:

Login or register to comment