• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 4,492 Views, 142 Comments

When Worlds Collide - Chris-Cross13



Christian, a simple anti-brony on Earth, is about to discover that Equestria isn't fake after all, much to his dismay.

  • ...
32
 142
 4,492

Serving Services

Christian blinked a few times as he tried to regain his sight. He rubbed his hoof in his left eye as he gathered his surroundings. He was on some sort of farm, as there was a big red barn a few hundred feet from where he was. Christian admired the architecture of the building from the distance. It looked pretty impressive considering these ponies had no thumbs. Christian took a deep breath as he took it all in, the air was much fresher than on Earth. Christian also sensed something... sweet on the wind as well.

"Ya'll like the barn?" Applejacks voice from behind him rang out. She trotted up next to him as he gazed off at the red structure. Christian turned and smiled.

"Well, I do love the country!" He exclaims. "But I never really saw that much of it. I was born and raised in the city and suburbs, very rarely did I see any open field or farm." He continued. Christian always wanted to see the open land in Kansas or Nebraska. It always seemed much more peaceful than the hustle and bustle of a city or the crowded neighborhoods that he lived near.

"Well, get used to it here!" Applejack said aloud. "Ponyville is miles from any real big city. Hay, even Canterlot is more than a tail shake from here!"

"Ponyville?" Christian asked. He has heard that name a few times before, but never really understood where or what it was. He knew it was a town, but the name sounded so generic, he passed it off as nothing. Applejack snickered a bit and pointed a bit southward. Christian turned around and looked onward to see a small town in the distance. He squinted to see the small little houses and buildings. He could barely see the ant sized pony citizens going to and fro. "That it?" He asked.

"You betcha! Mighty fine place Ponyville is. That's where the others live. Twilight has a library, Pinkie works at a bakery, Rarity has a nifty little boutique, and Fluttershy cares for the animals."

"And Dash?"

"She lives in Cloudsdale. A bit north of here and way up high in the clouds. Actually, it IS the clouds!" Applejack joked.

"But if Ponyville is over there, where the hay are we?" He asked, once again hating the fact that he couldn't curse.

"Didn't the Princess tell you? This here is mah home! Welcome to Sweet Apple Acres!" Applejack presented. Christian glanced at the barn again and sniffed the air. It made him drool a bit.

"Well, the 'Sweet Apple' part makes sense. But this place is a bit small to be called 'Acres'." He comments.

"Look to the left, genius." Applejack said blatantly. Christian obliged, and was met with a huge field of apple trees that seemed to go on for miles on end. Christian had to turn his whole body to get the big picture of the entire field. He looked at every treetop to find glistening red apples that looked fresher than anything he's ever seen on Earth. He looked down to find that out of all the trees, only a few apples from each have fallen, maybe two or three. Christian gawked, how did I miss this?! he thought. He then approached one of the many trees and inspected the trunk. There were no holes or steps to get up the tree. All there was, was a few baskets leaning up against the trunk of the tree.

"Umm, how do you get the apples without a ladder or footstool?" He asked curiously. He knew the baskets couldn't be a footstool, they were too low. Unless, they stacked them up.

"That's the fun part Christian!" Applejack said, coming up next to him. "That's also what your going to help me with!"

"How?"

"Buckin'."

Christian stared at the orange earth pony wide eyed. If 'bucking' was what he thought it was, he was out. Period. He would rather stay locked in a dungeon forever. Applejack cocked her head in confusion as the human gained a look of worry on his face.

"What's the matter? Buckin' is easy!" Applejack assured. The tan pony gulped. "Here, i'll show ya!" Applejack went to nudge Christian out of the way, but he instantly got back a few feet himself. Applejack gave him another curious look and shrugged. She proceeded to then turn her back to the trunk of the apple tree. Her front legs were bent down so her hind legs would raise up. she looked like a runner in the set position. Christian watched carefully as she kicked up her hind legs to meet the bark of the trunk with a forceful kick. The entire tree wobbled and shook violently. Applejack took her muzzle to one of the many baskets and flipped it onto her back. She then placed it underneath the shaking tree just as every apple fell off all at once. Most, if not every apple managed to find it's way into the basket. Christian raise a brow. That's it? he thought. That's bucking? Thank Celestia!

"And that's how ya do it!" Applejack beamed.

"Phew." Christian wiped the sweat off of his temple. "I thought bucking was... Nevermind." He approached the tree next to Applejack's and pounded it with his hoof gently. "So, how did you do that exactly?"

"Turn around." Applejack said to the earth pony. Christian did as he was told and maneuvered his body around. "Good. First, you want to get down low." Christian simply lied down on all of his hooves. Applejack shook her head in disapproval. "No, not like that!" She bent down into the position again. "You want to go into a position like you're tryin' to intimidate somepony. Not like you're takin' a sun nap!"

"Oh!" Christian responded. He took a careful look at the orange pony and did his best to try and mimic Applejack. The result looked like he was about to do a hoof-stand. Christian felt a little uncomfortable, mostly because his hind legs were up so high.

"That's it! Now, lift up your legs and buck that tree square in the trunk!" Christian awkwardly nodded and proceeded to lift up his hind legs. As they left the ground, he felt himself losing his balance and start falling. Quickly, he threw his legs against the tree only to his empty air as he crashed to the ground onto his stomach. Applejack grimaced at the scene and went to go help him up. Christian stuck a hoof out at her as he blew his mane out of his face and wobbled back up.

"No, don't. I can do this." He got right back into position and slid a bit closer to his target. The tree started to sway in a small breeze. He frowned at the tree with anger. It was like the plant was mocking him in a way, laughing that he couldn't hit it. Christian stared at the trunk one final time before he lifted his hind legs, coiled them, and launched a full force kick right into the tree. The tree did the same violent shaking that happened with Applejack. Christian smiled and pushed a basket underneath the shade, waiting for the fruits of his labor to fall. Instead, when the shaking subsided, nothing happened. Christian stomped over to the tree and tapped it twice. Instantly, every apple fell right on his head. Applejack ran over to the apple pile as Christian's head poked out. He turned to look at her soft smirk.

"Not bad. Now, let's work on your direction of your kick."

After a while, Christian got the hang of apple bucking and was able to kick down a few trees in less than a minute. He was able to time his kick and move it to decide where the apples fell. Left kick for the left, right kick for the right, and center for the whole thing. Christian was actually starting to enjoy the job, as tiring as it became. Christian only finished a dozen trees before he started to get tired. After the twentieth tree, he collapsed into a puddle of sweat. Applejack continued to buck five more trees before she came over to help. Christian glanced at her, she didn't even look out of breath.

"How... do you do this... all the time?" He said painting. Applejack lent a hoof and helped him get back on his hooves. She cracked a smile.

"Shucks, I've been doin' this pretty much mah whole life. You get used to it. Builds up energy and strength."

"No kidding." Christian agreed. There was no way he could buck that many trees and not be out of breath. This was one tough pony.

"Come on now, only three more and you're done for today." Applejack nodded toward the rest of the trees. Christian nodded and got right to work.

"Hey, by the way..." He said as he kicked another tree. "You aren't the type of pony I expected you to be. You're a lot more laid back and cool." He pushed a basket to AJ with his muzzle. "I mean, on a scale from one to Twitlight, you're like a three in annoyance." He said peeking out from behind the pile of apples. Applejack's face scrunched up in a confused manner as Christian moved to the next tree.

"So wait, ya'll... like me?" She asked, with a bit of what seemed like worry in her voice.

Christian was about to buck another tree. "Well, I never said that. But, gimme a sec..." He interrupted to buck yet another tree, "But, you are less annoying and I feel as if I can connect with you, I guess." Christian wasn't sure of how to put it. Applejack was the kind of pony that didn't want to make him puke or blow her up. That kind of wording though seemed off to say, so trying to fit other words in wasn't really working. "It's like... Umm..." He tried to think.

"You want to be my friend instead of hate my guts?" She chimed in.

"Exactly!" Christian exclaimed as he bucked his last tree. The bright red apples fell into the last few baskets around the tree's base. Christian looked around the rest of the area. Only a small portion was cleared of the immense orchard. Christian sighed with relief. "Am I done?" He asked curiously. Applejack said nothing, although it looked like she was worried about something, she shook her head back and forth slowly. "What's wrong? Did I miss a bucking apple?! Stupid fruit." He kicked a nearby tree. Applejack turned toward the human and switched moods.

"Oh! Uhh... sorry. I was thinking about something else. Yea, your work is done with me."

"With you?" He asked.

"Yea, now you have to go into town and find a place called Sugarcube Corner. That is where you will work next."

"Umm... Ok? Anymore details or..." Christian thought that was rather peculiar. She didn't even say who he was working for. He sat down to ponder for a minute.

"Yea, big place. Looks like it's has frosting on it and it has a huge cupcake on top." She was saying this very quickly. Christian kept thinking about her mood shift. He didn't even noticed that Applejack was pushing him toward town. "Anyway, i've gotta go. It was nice meeting you Christian. Bye!" She pushed him right outside the farm gates and instantly ran back to the orchard. Christian looked at her worryingly for a minute before getting up and walking toward. As he entered the small town, he thought about what just happened. Applejack went from tough and cool, to nervous and worried. He wondered if he really did do something wrong. Maybe his form was off or he didn't stack the apples properly and some got crushed. Wait, why do I care? He thought to himself. These are the ponies that you have known to blow up and hate! Why do you feel bad for them? Christian's worried look turned into a grumpy frown. Yea, these ponies don't deserve the kindness I give them! Suddenly, the light around him fades a bit. Confused, he pauses he thoughts and focuses back to where he was walking. Christian was too busy thinking to notice the shadow of a structure looming in front of him: A tall building with a huge pink cupcake on top and frosting along the roof, just as AJ described. Shrugging, Christian continued his previous thoughts and walked up to the front door of the candy coated building and knocked a few times.

"Yea, these ponies don't deserve my respect and nothing is going to..."

"OHMYGOSH! YOU'RE HERE!" Pinkie Pie squealed with joy. Christian was caught off guard and yelped softly. He started at the pink pony, who had a huge grin on her face.

"Uhh... Hi. I believe you are..."

"SHHHHH! Don't talk now!" She got up close to Christian's head. "Other ponies can here us!" She whispered. "They don't know you're a... you know?!

Christian shook his head in confusion. "I don't know to be honest with you."

"An alien!" she finished. Christian gave Pinkie and look of utter confusion. He wasn't called an alien by anyone here. Weren't they the aliens? He thought. Christian was about to protest her statement before she grabbed him. "C'mon! We've got no time to lose! Let's go inside!" Without Christian able to mutter a word, he was thrown inside the store. He bounced on his head a few times and rolled to the counter. He got up and looked at the pink pony angrily.

"Listen here you pink..."

"ATTEN-TION!" Pinkie boomed at the pony. Christian immediately became confused. "My name is Sergeant Pinkie!" She said, still yelling but now in a drill instructor's voice. The first and last words I want to hear out of you filthy mouth will be 'ma'am'. Do I make myself clear?" She approached Christian and met him eye to eye. Christian glanced around the room to see if it was some sort of joke.

"Umm, excuse..." He tried to say be got cut off by the pink pony officer.

"QUIET!" Christian quickly put his hoof over his head as to salute the pony.

"MA'AM! YES MA'AM!" He shouted.

"Your goal is simple: As of right now, you are a little filly! You will make all sorts of delicious treats and goodies and serve them to the folks of Ponyville. You will learn to do so efficiently and effectively, you will not speak unless told to do so! When I ask 'Put these cupcakes in the oven!' You will reply with; 'At what temperature?' Do you get me?

"MA'AM! YES MA'AM!" Christian responded. Pinkie kept her eyes locked to Christian's, who was sweating and was scared out of his mind. This pony was absolutely bonkers! She belonged in an insane asylum rather than a bakery! Pinkie glared into his eyes as Christian continued to grow nervous. Pinkie slowly began to grow her smile again before she burst out into laughing. She tossed onto the floor and started rolling around, tears of laughter streaming from her eyes. Christian looked at her with more confusion. She really was insane! Pinkie got up and rubbed the tears out of her eyes.

"Ahh... Just messing with you! I love doing that to new ponies! Like this one time when Twilight, well you call her Twitlight. Funny name by the way! I thought it was really clever! Anyway, when she first came here, she was all alone and sad so I threw her a party at her house! It was fun! And then there was this other time..." Pinkie was talking way faster than before. Christian could barely understand her!

"Whoa, whoa, slow down. Nice to meet you Pinkie. I'm..."

"Christian! Duh! We all know that! Well, except for Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Applebloom, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo, and Mayor Mare, and The Wonderbolts, and..."

"Right! I get it! Are you hyper or something?" Christian asks. He had seen Lily's hyperactivity after eating ten sugar cookies; but this pony's uncontrollable behavior was off the charts!

"Well, I'm described as a little hyperactive. I seem to get it a lot actually ya know. I take it as a complement really because it sounds like fun! Watch!" Pinkie vanished from Christian's sight only to appear on top of the counter behind him and put a hoof out. "Hello! I'm Pinkie Pie! and i'm very hyperactive! See? It sounds fun!"

"That's great in all, but what about the cupcakes?" Christian wanted to get straight to the point. Pinkie wasn't annoying him, but he didn't want to waste anymore time chit-chatting.

Pinkie face-hoofed. "Oh silly me! I almost forgot! You right, let's get started!" Pinkie pranced into the kitchen, with Christian cautiously proceeding behind her. He peered into the kitchen to find the crazy pink maniac setting out a few ingredients and a big, orange bowl. Christian trotted over and looked at the display before him.

"Uh, just to let you know Pinkie, I'm not exactly 'good in the kitchen' on Earth."

Pinkie's head swiveled around as she took out a carton of eggs. "Oh, c'mon! You can't be that bad!" She insisted.

"I can't make toast without burning it into charcoal." He answered plainly. "What makes you think I can make a bunch of cupcakes?"

Pinkie wrapped a hoof around Christian and brought herself closer to him. "I can teach you!"

"How?"

"Just watch!" Pinkie jumped back to the ingredients in front of Christian. She started humming to herself and tapping her forehoof. Christian pondered what the psycho was thinking until she picked up a brown bag with what looked like powdered chalk in it. She dug into it with a measuring cup and shoved it into Christian's muzzle. The pink pony then suddenly broke out into song.

"All you have to do is take a cup of flour, add it to the..."

"What are you doing!?" Christian yelled over her, his hooves pulling his ears down to block out the horrible noise. Pinkie, who was in the middle of pouring the flour, blinked at the annoyed pony. She smiled as she answered him.

"I'm singing, silly! What else would I be doing?" She giggled as she finished her sentence. Christian frowned once more. He hated to sing and everything about it. He already hated it before he heard some of the songs he overheard on the show. They made the living room inaudible to him on Saturday mornings. Lily would antagonize him further by singing whatever song that was sung on the show non-stop for the rest of the day. At one point, it got so bad that once Christian wore ear plugs for a whole week in June! Now this pink mare was singing live and in front of him. Christian wanted to deck the pony, and slowly went to raise an anger-filled hoof. Instead, however, he controlled himself and uttered a sentence.

"Can you not sing... please? I... don't really like it... at all." He muttered as he started to bit his lip. Pinkie put down the cup and walked over to him. Christian looked as if he was about to explode, Pinkie couldn't help but smile a little. She glanced down at his left hoof to see a bright shimmer of gold. Observantly, Pinkie pointed to it.

"You don't like singing? But you play an instrument!" She exclaimed. Christian became puzzled and wide eyed at her response.

"How did you know it was for an instrument?" He asked. Ponies don't have hands. he thought. How the buck did she know it was for a guitar? Pinkie shrugged dumbfounded.

"Lucky guess?" She said, unsure of herself. Christian sighed at her response.

"You know what? Forget it." Christian walked over to the empty bowl and stared at it. The first verse of Pinkie's stupid song kept replaying in his head. Christian tried to forget about it and focus on how to bake the cupcakes. The song kept pestering him though, and he was losing concentration fast. "All you have to do is add a cup of flour..." he murmured. He switched focus onto the pink measuring cup, suddenly realizing that the song was the recipe. Christian quietly started humming and poured in the flour. He stopped when he realized that he had no idea what to do next. Pinkie on the other hand was tapping her hoof impatiently. Slowly, she started to sing again.

"Then you take a little something sweet, not sour. A little salt, just a pinch!" Christian threw his hooves over his ears again, annoyed that she didn't listen. Moments later however, he slowly took one hoof off his head and listened to the pink pony's lyrics. The tone she was singing in wasn't bad, and she was keeping consistent with the rhythm. Christian took off his other hoof and listened as the song fell to repeat. Christian thought to himself. Maybe, I didn't give some songs the benefit of the doubt? He smiled to himself in confirmation. He started to dance a little as he threw in some candy into the bowl. He looked toward Pinkie to continue. In return, Pinkie became what looked to be slightly confused, but went right back to smiling and singing.

"Baking these treats is such a cinch! Add a teaspoon of vanilla!" Christian nodded happily. He was actually enjoying this! He grabbed the silver spoon and tapped in the sweet, white stuff.

"Add a little more, and you count to four, and you never get your fill of..." Christian rapidly added three more spoonfuls and waited for the next part of the song. Pinkie took out a silver cupcake pan and tossed it to him. Christian knew what the next part was, It was a no brainer! He started pouring in the mixture into the molds and threw it into the oven as Pinkie brought it home.

"Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be hasty! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! CUPCAKES!" Pinkie bowed as she finished her performance. Christian, not knowing how to clap with his hooves to praise the singer, simply stomped his hooves against the floor. Pinkie stared at Christian and cocked her head. "You... liked it?!" She shouted.

Christian nodded. "Yea! I guess I never gave you girls the benefit of the doubt! That wasn't bad, Pink!" Pinkie smiled softly and opened her mouth to say something.

"DING!" The oven's timer ran out as the newest batch of cupcakes was done. Christian grabbed some nearby oven mitts and pulled out his work. He sauntered over to Pinkie for a review. Pinkie in turn, ignored what she was going to say and went to look at the vanilla treats. She kept one eye open and inspected each one carefully. She turned into a mind game of sorts, making Christian twitch and sweat with every move and "Mhmm" she uttered. Slowly, she picked up one of the delectable delicacies. It certainly looked edible, but what about the taste? Pinkie popped the pastry in her mouth and chewed. Her blue pupils shrunk into the whiteness of her eyes. Christian grimaced in fear and worry.

"Pinkie, are you ok?" He asked worryingly.

Pinkie shut her eyes quickly and crouched down into the fetal position, shivering and shaking violently. Christian knew he bucked up, badly. He knelt down to comfort her. Pinkie started to speak. "O... kay?" she stuttered. "Okay?" Suddenly, Pinkie exploded into a full length jump up to the ceiling, knocking Christian backward onto his back. "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" She shouted. Christian, still dazed from the spring-loaded jump, got up and looked at her with a small, confident smile.

"Really?" Christian was amazed. He actually cooked something edible!

Pinkie started nodding rapidly. "Mmhmm! These are the sweetest cupcakes I've ever tasted! The frosting is smoother than cream! And the cake is perfect golden-brown!" She rushed over to the tan pony and started shaking his forehoof, making him extremely wobbly as his whole body was shaken by her grip. "Nice job Christian! And you said you couldn't cook!" She hits on the shoulder teasingly. Christian rubs the back of his head.

"Really? Because my planet calls it 'dumb luck'." Pinkie laughs silently to herself at the comment. She took the remaining pan of cupcakes and left the kitchen. Her head pops into the door frame a moment later.

"Keep baking Christian! We've got treats to serve!" She hollers as zips out to the counter. Christian looks at the remaining baking ingredients on the table and sighs loudly.

"I'm gonna need a lot more dumb luck" He proceeds to trot over to the table.

Outside Sugarcube Corner, the citizens of Ponyville were enjoying the beautiful weather. Ponies were moving all over the place, working, meeting with friends, or just taking a leisurely stroll. Pinkie looked out from the counter as she placed Christian's tray of cupcakes on top to cool. The smell of the freshly baked cakes begins to flow with the breeze, catching the attention of some of the pony bystanders. One of which, is a tough-looking, maroon unicorn. He was busy delivering a package to somepony in town, but something made him stop and sniff the air. He directed his attention toward the source of the aroma: Sugarcube Corner.

"I... could be a little late." He says as he starts to walk over the bakery. He eyes the desserts Pinkie began to put out. A plain vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting. No sprinkles, no color, nothing. "This is it?" He says to Pinkie.

"It may look plain, but you'd be surprised!" She says in return. The stallion thinks to himself for a moment before pulling out a few bits and dropping them before Pinkie. He magically levitates one of the treats toward him and takes a bit. Just like Pinkie, his pupils shrink as he experiences one heck of a flavor explosion.

"WOW! That's good!" He shouts, alerting everypony nearby. The nearby citizens quickly flock to Sugarcube Corner in a frenzy. Their hooves and saddlepacks full of bits. Pinkie becomes a little shocked by the ordeal as she tries to take orders for cupcakes.

"So, what happened at the farm?" Twilight says as she walks with Applejack through Ponyville. It's now late afternoon, and the sun was just starting to set. Their are less people in town by now, and most stores are just closing for the day. Applejack caught up with Twilight after she worked with the human.

"It was crazy! At first, he was just getting used to it. But after I while, he..."

"HI GIRLS!" Pinkie's voice rang out from the open road, cutting off Applejack. The two of them proceed to the ecstatic pink pony, who was just helping another customer. "Come again sir!" As she waved the pony off. "Hey you two! Want a cupcake?" she points to the almost empty cupcake tray The last two cupcakes were still fresh from the oven. "C'mon! You know you want to!" She shook the tray in front of them. The two of them looked at the tray apprehensively before both of them grabbed a cake. Slowly, they each take a small bite. Their eyes copy them symptoms of each pony before, and they quickly wolf down the rest of the treat with joy.

"Whoa, that cupcake was somethin' else!" Applejack comments as she polishes off the treat.

"Yea, no kidding!" Twilight says, licking the frosting off her hoof. "Pinkie, you've really outdone yourself this time!" Pinkie blushes with joy and embarrassment from the indirect comment.

"Aww, thanks! But, I didn't make them!" Twilight and Applejack's faces go from happy to distraught in a matter of seconds. They knew that Christian went to work for Pinkie after Sweet Apple Acres. They look down at the remaining crumbs on their hooves. They grow wide eyed as they realize that Christian was the one who baked the cupcakes they just ate.

"What did he do?!" Twilight breaks the silence. "What did he put in those cupcakes?!" Pinkie opens an eye and inspects Twilight. Twilight backs up a bit as Pinkie's head wraps around her, literally. Her head swivels back into place and laughs.

"Nothing, crazy! Christian didn't do anything!" At that moment, Christian comes right behind her, his hoof stacked with empty cupcake trays.

"Hey Pinkie! Where do you want these?" He peers behind the mass of metal and eyes the purple unicorn outside. He snickers. Time to mess with Twitlight! "Hellooooo, Twitlight! I see you like my cupcakes!" He places the trays on top of the new, empty one on the counter. "I gotta tell ya, Pinkie's little song really works! I can actually cook now!" Twilight's eyes grow wide as he says this.

"W-What song?" she says, stuttering at her words. Christian smiles, a little confused, but is happy that at least she's clueless.

"Ohh, you know..." He starts tapping his hoof in a rhythm very familiar to him. Pinkie started to bob up and down to the beat. "All you have to do is add a cup of flour! Add it to the mix! Then you take..."

"Wait, you... like that song?!" Twilight screams at the top of her lungs. Christian immediately stops singing and looks at the irate purple unicorn. The hay is she mad about?

"Yea, it really grows on you!" He says with a smile. "Why? What's wrong?" Twilight stared at the human, anger fixated in her eyes. Christian smiled evilly. He didn't care if he liked the song, this was entertaining! Twilight's right eye started to twitch as she tried to calm down. Her horn started to glow a light purple.

"I'll... be right back... There's something... I must take care of..." She quickly vanishes in front of the group. Christian starts laughing his plot off the moment she vanishes. AJ and Pinkie stare at him before joining in. The three of them, laughing like hyenas.

"What... What WAS THAT?!" He says between gasps of air. "I think I broke her!" AJ grabs the counter for leverage to help her out. She managed to fall down onto the grass from laughter. Pinkie was banging her hoof on the counter as she laughed her head off.

"Her voice it was just... just..." Pinkie couldn't even finish her sentence without laughing hysterically. Applejack finally manages to get up off the ground. Her hat had fallen off and tears of laughter were running down her face. She couldn't even manage to speak a sentence.

Suddenly, a bright light cuts off all three of them as Celestia appears before them, with Twilight right behind her, looking rather mad. Christian jumps over the counter and approaches the alicorn nervously. Celestia stays fixed on Christian, her face stern and motionless. Christian knows Twilight was probably a little snitch and told her everything, and gives her a look of disgust.

"Christian, come with me... NOW!" Christian covers his ears at the end of the sentence. He looks more worried as he dares to speak to her.

"W-What..." He gulps. "What did I do wrong? I'm doing my work." Christian manages to stutter out. He didn't do anything wrong. Other than start to annoy Twilight, which was fun.

"That's not why I need you. Now, come. This is urgent!" Celestia's horn starts to glow a bright white as Christian is magically picked up. In a flash, they vanish from the town, leaving the two friends speechless and confused. Twilight approaches them, downright furious at the both of them.

"What is wrong with the two of you?!" She screams. AJ and Pinkie look right back at her, angry as well.

"What are you talking about?" Pinkie says. "We did what we were told!"

"Obviously not! The human is starting to LIKE you two!" Twilight yells back.

"Uhh, Twi, isn't that the point of us bringing him here? For him to like us?" Twilight's eye started to twitch again. She pushed her face into Applejack's, who sunk down a bit in fear.

"Have you idiots forgotten about the plan?! Christian isn't supposed to like us! He..." Twilight stops when she realizes that the few remaining citizens had gathered around Twilight and Applejack. They stood there, spectating the whole ordeal. They started to whisper to each other about what was going on. some of the ponies were even starting to give Twilight some dirty looks. Twilight quickly started to think of something, her eyes darting around as ideas flew by.

"He's not supposed to like us because... he also needs to learn to respect us! Remember? Celestia said respect, not just liking!" Twilight closes her eyes and puts her muzzle up, peering out of a semi-closed eye. The citizens started to agree with the unicorn and mumble to each other about it all making sense before they disbanded from around the bakery. Twilight sighed in relief before looking cross once again, at her two friends. "We'll talk about this later. I have to go." She turned to leave.

"Wait!" Pinkie shouts, making Twilight stop in her tracks. "What about Christian?" Twilight turns her head half-way to face Pinkie, who looked a bit worried. AJ simply looked confused.

"Oh, Celestia just wants to chat with him... Don't worry about it." She continues to leave, leaving the two of them perplexed and juggling thoughts in their heads. Twilight grins as she walks to her library. They almost ruined everything! She thinks to herself. But if I know Celestia, she'll straighten everything out. Maybe Christian will come in handy after all...

Author's Note:

Ohh...The plot is coming into play! What will happen? And what does Celestia want?! I want your guesses, hypotheses, and opinions on what will happen!