• Published 20th Apr 2013
  • 692 Views, 36 Comments

Bob and George- a MLPFIM crossover fic - KaijinZero



the BnG crew goes to equestria after drunk science for misadventures!

  • ...
0
 36
 692

Too many Mega's PT2

As Protoman argued with the Writer, Pinkie decided to go join Fluttershy at her 'tea party'. Looking to get out of working, Mega followed the pink mare.

"I still can’t believe they didn’t notice us sneaking away." Pinkie said, lighting a cigarette.

"I can’t believe the Writer let me do this." Mega said

I can’t believe you walked out on me.

"Wait, aren’t you still-"

Pinkie...I’m an omnipotent silver zero recolor that’s writing this while involving myself heavily in this flashback. Do you really need to ask?

"We're in a flashback?" Mega asked.

"Huh. So you don’t do the little wavy thing or line break?" Pinkie asked.

It’s a new chapter. Why would I do that? Oh, and you forgot that you had to hang with dash today.

"AH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I can’t just let two of my friends down!" Pinkie panicked.

"Why don’t you ask twilight about something magical that will-?"

"Oh right, the plot device pony. Why didn’t I think of that?"

"Because you didn’t?"

Mega that was a rhetorical question.

"I know, I was answering her."

...just go to the mirror pool Pinkie, I’m getting a headache, and I’m supposed to be getting a bleep machine soon so just go there to move the plot along

"...I think you’re deflecting us from Fluttershy's 'tea party'." Mega said.


And then Pinkie made her clones for the story, and well, you see all the Mega's running around so you can guess what happened there.

"He copied exactly what she did and made dozens of clones of himself." Protoman deadpanned. "Ugh, great. What about all those Pinkie clones?"

Well...


In a building in the middle of Ponyville, dozens of Pinkie pies were sitting, trying not to run for the pack of cigarettes in the middle of the room.

"Don’t you think this is a little extreme?" Fluttershy asked Rarity.

"Of course, but all that smoke would be horrible for us, no mare will want me if I look like a haggard old mare."

"You can’t be serious! There’s dozens of Pinkie Pies here! You know she'll do almost anything for a Cig! Imagine all the-"

"Up the shut **** please!" Twilight said, blasting a Pinkie that headed for the pack.

"Still, I feel kinda bad we left Aj out of this." Spike said.

"Aw she's a stick in the mud anyway." Rarity said, shielding herself as one Pinkie was blown up spectacularly trying to bribe twilight.


"So while that’s going on, what are we gonna do about all these Mega's?" Applejack asked.

"Well, we could go get Twilight so she can fix this me-WHOA!" Protoman barely dodged a charge shot aimed at him. Unfortunately, the barn was not so lucky.

"Writer, how does the mirror pool work?" George asked as the group of Mega's began shooting at the group.

Well, it makes a copy, but said copies pretty much work on the basest of desires.

"So what does that mean? Mega wants to shoot stuff all the time?" Aj asked, ducking under a shot.

"As Robots, we work under certain programming parameters. For Megaman, his primary function is to fight robot masters." Protoman explained, quickly seeing the problem.

"Ok, ah don’t see-"

"Technically speaking, I’m a robot master, and Chadling looks like one."

"OK, but you’re a lot smarter than him."

"That’s the problem. When he's acting on his primary function, he gets smarter."

"Oh. Well what are supposed to do!?"

"Simple. Chad, give me more cover in your devil form."

"What was that about a dev-" Chadling melted on the floor, then reformed into a giant purple blob monster about as large as the barn was."-il...huh. That’s handy."

"I know right?" Chadling said, stretching his arm to smash a few of the Mega-Clones, who began shooting faster...

"Ok, this won’t last long. While Chad and I lay down cover, you and George try to get to where the others are." Protoman said, charging his buster.

"And what if we meet some more of those Mega-clone thingies?" George asked.

"You tell me. You're the super hero."

"Oh yea, lightning powers."

"Lightnin' what now?"

"You'll see if we run into some clo-"

"Alright Robot Master and orange pony thingy! We have you surrounded!" a Clone said.

"You and what-"

George, there’s like a hundred here alone. That line is pretty useless.

"WHO SAID THAT!?" the clone said, looking around wildly.

"..Um the Writer. The guy who-"

"Talk later AJ! We gotta go!" George said, shocking the clone away. "BLITZ AND APPLEJACK TO THE RESCUE!"

"Ah'm not even doing anything!"


Meanwhile at the city hall building, the ponies were down to two Pinkie clones.

"...getting really bored here." Dash said after a few moments.

"I know what ya mean." Spike said, sitting upside down against the wall. "I wish something would happen soon."

"I know, but this is just some random fanfic, what happens in-"

CRASH!

"Hello?"

"Is there any ice cream in here?" A mega clone followed by three more asked.

"...WRITER!"

Hey don’t look at me, look at Pinkie. Oh and by the way, they got the smokes.

"What do you mean, we've be-WRITER YOU SON OF A *****, WE ALMOST HAD IT!" Twilight yelled as she saw them both light up.

"Oh well, you'll find a way to fix this. So what’s up Mega clones?" one Pinkie asked.

"We want ice cream, and Dr.Light won’t let us in the lab, so we decided to see if we could find some here.”

"Ok...twilight, you got any idea how to get all the mega clones here, becasue I dont think this is all of them." Dash asked.

"..."

Twilight, darling is something wrong?" Rarity asked.

"..."

"Um, Twi-"

"LET ME THINK!"

"What’s wrong with her?" the mega in the back asked.

"We were trying to fix this little clone issue, but since you also made clones of yourself, we have to figure something out to put your clones back." Spike explained.

"Awww, but its fun to have a bunch of guys like me. I am the original right?"

"And that’s why it’s going to be tough to solve this." Spike groaned.

I have an idea. Ice cream sucks.

"BLASPHEMY!" the Mega in the middle said.

There he is, and I was kidding Mega, Ice cream is the food of the gods.

"Oh, ok then." he said, walking towards the ponies.

"OK, that issue is solved, now what about the clones...and the wall?" Dash asked.

"Just leave it to-"

At that moment, Roll happened to come by. "Hey Mega, Dr.Light told me that if you leave the clones here, you can come in the-"

"ROBOT MASTER!"

"TIME TO KICK TAIL AND EAT ICE CREAM!"

"Alright, what's your power and why are you helping Wily?"

"...Megaman's, you have one second to put your arms down before I put them down you throats."