• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,906 Views, 49 Comments

Twilight and Rainbows Kismet - Emerald Sky



Twilight has had feelings that go beyond Friendship for Rainbow Dash for a while now, but she has been to nervous to act on them. will RD Feel the same way about her? (Sorry if this is a bad read, it's my first Fanfic I have written)

  • ...
10
 49
 1,906

Cancelled

Okay here's a little explanation for the reason why I cancelled this fic. I had fun writing while I did but when writing this story I didn't really plan out where it was going and any ending that I had thought of didn't seem satisfactory, I was going through writers block every time I tried to write a chapter of it. My other fic 'Night Out' was my attempt to get past my writers block on this fic but that didn't work out. I will possibly be writing more fan fiction in the future, maybe when season 4 kicks off and I'm more involved in the fandom again and there is the tiniest chance I give this fic another try but that is only a small chance.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story, your praise made me actually feel good at something ^>^

~Harry

Comments ( 4 )

Awwww:pinkiesad2: well I'll hope that you come back to this.

That's a shame I had liked to see how this will go on and what kinda ending it get. It was good for what was written so thanks for that. Hope to see more fics and espically Twidash shipfics from ya. Maybe a "flying buddy" episode can give more fire to the spirit or something like that. :twilightsmile: :rainbowdetermined2:

It's a shame to see this cancelled, but your reasoning is sound, can't argue if the writer thinks it's unsatisfactory. Maybe someone will do an ending with your permission or something just to help it along before it may or may not come back.
But, if you do come back to this, I will welcome you with open arms. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment