• Published 20th Jul 2013
  • 437 Views, 7 Comments

Linkin Pony: Own Worst Enemy - Kaciekk



When HyperBltiz can't get his energy out from helping the Rebellion team, it turns to madness.

  • ...
3
 7
 437

In My Remains

HyperBlitz had been isolated from his friends, even if that was not what he wanted. But he didn't want to make his companions angry in any way. Hyper knew that they didn't want him going out the the camp. He wondered his any of the ponies had gave away that him and CharmingRhythm had fought. Hyper knew he had a bad reputation with some of the ponies there, he didn't want them to think worse.

HyperBlitz placed his hooves into the empty hallway. He creaked his door open and glanced to see if anypony was there. He then went through the mainroom with his head down. As he glared into the meeting room, FeatherTune spotted him. As Hyper went around the left of the table, Feather circled around the right, slowly moving away from him. His reddish-brown eyes stared at Hyper with fear and confusion. Hyper just sighed and went into the food storage.

At the front of the room was all of the fresh food that they had grown. There was still plenty of packaged food, but most of it was canned and salty. Hyper saw the vegetables that were in clear plastic raps. It was good that they were growing food at the base and the camp. As long as the plants didn't get any contaminated water on them.

Hyper took a bundle of lettuce leaves and went back into the meeting room. FeatherTune was gone now and the room was empty. Hyper sat down in his usually seat. His brown eyes gazed at the empty table. Everything around him seemed to move odd. As he stared forward, it was like the table end was so far away, then slowly, the room collapsed. Hyper shook his head and looked away.

He shoved some of the lettuce into his mouth. The leaves were a bit soft but at least they were not rotten. Hyper knew that they couldn't waste any food. Eating seemed to take his mind off of his troubles.

As Hyper ate the last leaf, he turned around, and saw that Feather was staring at him though the slightly opened door. As he saw Hyper meet his gaze, he slowly backed off and close the door. Hyper got up and trotted over to the door. He opened it and looked inside the mainroom.

Somehow Feather was on the other side of the mainroom. He sat down in a chair, his eyes swiped from Hyper and looked to EchoBeat who was on the computer. Hyper pulled his hooves forward. Echo's eyes saw the Pegasus too. Hyper didn't speak, only stared. As Hyper moved across the floor, he gave an annoyed face from how meek the ponies acted towards him. Then suddenly, Echo looked at Hyper, then to the computer, then too the door, and then to the digital clock.

Hyper went into the hallway he wondered why Echo was acting so jumpy. He never usually looks around like that. If anything, his eyes would stay in one place at a time.

Just as he came up to his bedroom, he spotted CharmingRhythm across the hall. Hyper's heart stopped for a moment. Rhythm's eyes looked deep into Hyper. There was a long moment of silence, and the stallions were completely still. Hyper took the first move and ducked his head down going into the room.

For a while, HyperBlitz just laid in his bed like usual. He glanced at the things on his dresser. He had already looked though all of his thing a hundred times it seemed. There was defiantly nothing to do. Hyper usually could entertain himself, but if he did, it would be for himself and another pony. He felt so lonely right now.

Hyper's ears twitched as he heard hooves clopping outside. Of course the other ponies moved around in the base a lot. He wondered how often Rhythm left his room. Did he feel anything like Hyper did? Did he feel trapped in his room, lonely. Probably not, because he could go outside if he wanted too. He was the leader of the Rebellion team. But Hyper was the co-leader...

Hyper could hear some conversation from outside, somepony shouting out, probably FeatherTune. But Hyper couldn't make out what was going on. Then the voices got quiet, if anything, probably whispering.

The pegasus rolled over onto his stomach. His eyes glared at the wall in front. He heard trotting in the hallway. His bedroom door opened slightly. He knew there was a pony there, but he didn't feel like looking back, he would just wait until they spoke.

"HyperBlitz?" The voice was different then any of the ponies that lived with him. But it was a familiar voice, soft and concerned.

Hyper pushed himself up, and twisted his head. He caught sight of an earth pony. She was a tan mare with long black hair that cover over her right eye. Hyper placed his hooves on the ground and stared at the mare with confusion.

"SweetHooves? What are you doing here?"

She stepped forward to him. "EchoBeat messaged me online, he said that you weren't acting yourself."

"Echo?" Hyper tilted his head. "Wait, how did you get online?"

"Eh, public internet access." SweetHooves shrugged.

Hyper tried to gather his thoughts for a moment. "So you came here to check up on me?!"

"Of course... and I needed to get away from that city for a while." The mare replied.

"You should stay here. Well, at least in the camp, it would be better for you." Hyper informed her.

"I'd have to think about it..." SweetHooves' dark gaze studied Hyper. "Are you okay? You look a bit beat up." He sighed as she spoke. "Was it a Hybrid?"

"It was wasn't a Hybrid if I'd be damned." He called out. "There hasn't been any Hybrids around here in a while. They are probably farther out or..." Hyper trailed off.

"Then how did you get like this? Did you hurt yourself? You are very accident prone."

"No..." Hyper stared at the ground. "It was my fault anyways. I know that I haven't been acting myself. I don't know what got into me, but Rhythm and I... we got into a fight." SweetHooves looked at him with disbelief. "He's more hurt then I am, but I didn't mean to hurt him... I just..."

The mare stepped up and tilted her head down to find Hyper's eyes. He looked up a bit and saw her face, how her mane covered up her scared right eye. Hyper just shook his head.

"You don't seem to be acting different, maybe a bit sad, but you aren't acting irritated." SweetHooves said.

"That's because you're my wife."

"So?" The mare urged. " And they are your friends. There should be no difference in the way you act towards your wife and your best friends."

Hyper just looked downwards again. "I'm sorry SweetHooves."

"Don't tell me sorry." She retorted.

Hyper's eyes glared around as there was a bit of silence for a while. SweetHooves leaned forward and kissed Hyper. He let out a heavy breathe as she left the room.

As the earth-pony placed her pink hooves into the hallway, she saw movement from the other room. She saw the blue-gray unicorn staring back at her.

"CharmingRhythm." She only said.

"SweetHooves?" He replied, failing at acting surprised. Then he spoke with honesty. "It's good to see you."

"You too." She then stepped forward, more towards his room. "Even if you are a bit beaten up...um... Hyper told me."

"Yeah, I don't know why, but Hyper has been acting so odd." Rhythm replied.

"That's why I came here."

"Mm-hmm." Rhythm nodded.

The ponies looked to each other as they shifted uncomfortably. Rhythm tried to think of something to say, something not awkward for the moment.

"Hey, maybe you can stay here." He finally spoke up. "There are plenty of nice ponies in the camp. I think it would be better for you then Los Pegasus, since you would be closer to ponies you trust. And the ponies in the camp are very trustworthy."

"Yeah, I guess. I really have nopony in Los Pegasus. And if I stay here, there really is nothing I am leaving behind. Just by the way the ponies acted as I passed by the camp seemed like it would be a better place for me, and for JumpingJolt." SweetHooves paused for a moment. "And of course I never trusted anypony in Los Pegasus.... You still trust Hyper, right?"

"Of course." Rhythm deemed. "Why wouldn't I? Just because he's acting odd now? I will always trust him, he's just going through one of his phases."

"Maybe... But..." SweetHooves rolled her head around. "I think I will stay here... it just seems better."

Rhythm bowed his head. "It's probably the best idea."

The unicorn's head turned as he waved and watched the mare leave the hallway. Just as he was about to go back into his own room, he saw HyperBlitz glaring at him.

"Were you listening?"

"It's possible." Hyper muttered.

"Hyper, please don't take anything in the wrong way. We all want the best for you."

"Do you really? It seems that SweetHooves doesn't even trust me anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Rhythm questioned.

"She asked you if you trusted me, and that would only say she's lost trust herself."

"What? That doesn't even make sense. She was only asking me if I did trust you. And I DO Hyper." Rhythm called out hysterically.

"Yeah right. I told her that she should stay here, and she told me she would think about it. You tell her, and she agrees!" The pegasus rolled his eyes. "And I'm not going through one of my 'phases'! Any of my phases in the past were more like depression, not anger!"

"What's odd is that you are actually admitting that." Rhythm said.

"But why do you have to argue with me?! Do you want to get more hurt? Because I really don't want to hurt you anymore." Hyper called out.

"You seem to be the one arguing."

"You are too!" Hyper flashed forward into Rhythm's face.

"And after so many days with not talking to me, this is how you act? You can't even say sorry? Goddamnit, you hurt me more then I hurt you, and I still can't barely see out of my right eye!"

Both of the stallions turned their heads as a voice shouted out. "Would you boys just stop!" HeartFelt yelled. "None of you should be arguing! What's wrong with the two of you!"

Hyper bared his teeth at the green mare, then flipped around into his room, slamming the door. Rhythm and HeartFelt looked to each other, more worried then ever.