• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 527 Views, 11 Comments

Cracked up stories - Twilight-the-Pony



Crack pairings shorts. It'll only get worse.

  • ...
8
 11
 527

Rarity x Rusty iron forks

Soft hoof taps were echoing throughout the corridors of the famous Carousel Boutique, following the frantic trotting of the Ponyvile fashion designer Rarity, as she managed to get through the final inspection of her latest fashion line.

“No, no no, no, no, no, nooo.” stated the overworked unicorn.

“It has to be perfect!” she grunted, cringing over small imperfections she noticed in her clothings.

She hung her head as her magic lit her horn and the offending thread got ripped from the base of the skirt she was working on. “I will need to redo this from scratch,” she sighed.

Moments later, the designed collapsed in the middle of her work room with a loud ‘THUD!’ in front of her mannequins from sheer exhaustion.

“So tired,” rarity muttered and dozed off to sleep.

~*~*~

“Hey, sis!” cheerfully greeted Sweetie Belle. “You slept on the floor?”

Rarity grunted, slowly opening her eyes. “I had to work, Sweetie. And I was tired.” She slowly turned her head towards her sister. “How can I help you?”

“Look what we found!” Sweetie chirped as she floated a beautifully crafted, but quite rusty and dirty old iron fork in front of her sister.

Rarity’s eyes went wide as she blushed in a hue of red as she looked at the floating object and jumped up.

“V-Veronica? I haven’t seen you in years...” spoke Rarity with joyful tears in her eyes “Not since the... accident...” she added.

“You’re so dirty... You always did that just to annoy me, didn’t you?” she spoke softly as she trotted happily from her work room.

She lovingly nuzzled the object, continuing to speak softly “Now let’s get you all cleaned up and let’s see, if there’s something that can be done with the rust,” she continued “And then the lunch I’ve promised you so long ago...”

Rarity’s voice now turned into soft mutter in Sweetie Belle’s ears now with little filly still standing perplexed in the middle of her sister’s work room and trying to figure out what’s going on...

Author's Note:

More prompt from Somepony.

I'm kinda scared of asking him for more.

Comments ( 7 )

2446209 Mutant robot zombies from out of space.

Like everywhere.

Smoke crack erryday

Now what happens when Veronica meets Gabrielle?

2580857 Hot sex. Really. At 250 degrees Celsius.

4277595
Why on Earth do you think there's "It'll only get worse" in the STORY DESCRIPTION?

Geez.
~Twi

4277599 Well, whatever it is, I want some of it. :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment