• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,806 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Icarus: Chaotic Siblings - Amereep



A mixture of MLP:FIM and Kid Icarus. Pit is ordered by his goddess to help train up Celestia's army. Let's hope he can train them fast enough to stop Discord and Pandora.

  • ...
6
 9
 1,806

Sick with Eggplants

"EGGPLANTS" Pit said in shock "What happened here."

The eggplanted Twilight looked at Pit with her now invisible eyes "Scootaloo, who is this guy?"

Scootaloo was still laughing on the floor, "Geez Scoots, you've been laughing since the last chapter, how long do you plan on keeping at it?" said Applejack.

Pit decided to speak up for himself "I'm Pit, servant of the Goddess Paluntena, and temporary commander for Lady Celestia's army."

"Commander! Then I suppose you also know him, Rainbow Dash" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, but he's no one special" she replied.

Pit looked over to the eggplant Rainbow Dash and begins joining with Scootaloo as they both laughed uncontrollably.

"This is no laughing matter" Twilight lashed.

"Don't worry" Pit responded, both angels calmed down "I've been an eggplant a bunch of times, you can return back to normal easily."

"Really, how?"

"You go to the hospital."

"This is the first time in Equestria history that this condition has happened, we don't have a cure."

"Umm, Lady Paluntena could cure you, but she's not answering me, can your goddess do it?"

"I don't know, and she's not responding to me either."

"Then we're in trouble."

"Wait, I think I know someone who can help us. We should go see Zecora, she helped us with odd diseases before, so why not see her now?"

"Okay, we'll go to Zecora's for a cura, where does she live?"

"She lives in the Everfree Forest, come on girls, let's go see her."

The girls began walking towards the door, but just when they took their first step, they started falling over and crashing into each other. "This really is your first time as an eggplant, huh?" Pit said "With a new body, it'll be like learning how to walk all over again. Tell ya what, I'll go see her and get a cure for you."

"We can't ask you to do that." Twilight responded

"I promise Lady Paluntena to take care of Celestia's army; as such, I need to show a good example for my subordinates to follow, which is to help the Goddess and her people."

"Do you know how to get there?"

"Uhh... could you show me Scootaloo?" said Pit, getting a nod in return from her.

"Then I guess we'll leave the rest to you two, be careful."

"Don't worry, its just a small errand" said Pit "Just don't bruise yourself till we get back."

Pit and Scootaloo get back on the scooter and started rolling on out to the Everfree Forest. "Are you sure you want to put everyone's fate in a boy you just met, darling?" Rarity asked

"No, but in this condition, I don't see a way for us to to save Equestria." Twilight admitted "Besides, he's a commander, he should be able to get to Zecora's place and back without any trouble."

"Great" Rainbow Dash moaned "were trusting our fate in a couple of chickens."


"So you were once a eggplant?" Scootaloo asked Pit as they road the scooter.

"Yup, and even a Tempura as well."

"WHAT?!?! HOW?!?!"

"Well the forces of darkness are a difficult bunch, and many of them have unique skills and powers."

"The forces of darkness?"

Pit explained to her who the forces of darkness were. He went on by telling her some of his fights that he went through; like fighting a lord of darkness, a two headed dog, and even a god of death. Pit went on about his tale which in turn dazzled Scootaoo. They eventually arrived to the Everfree Forest, but unfortunately Discord's shifting changed the trees of the forest into feather dusters. Even in this condition, the two ventured onward until they finally made it to Zecora's place. As they were getting off the scooter, Pit stared at the house; getting a witch doctor feeling from it. Scootaloo knocked on the door and in seconds the door opens revealing a colored skinned woman wearing an odd dress made of stripes that looked like a zebra pattern. "Huh, she looks pretty odd. Maybe she's a foreigner?" Pit wondered.

"Why if it isn't Scootaloo,..." spoke Zecora "...it's always nice seeing you." Pit starts to questioning his logic about Zecora being foreign or not, with the fact that she can make rhymes with his language.

Scootaloo replied to her with a smile "Hey Zecora, we need your help with something."

"Come on in, I'll see what I can do, but first tell me, who is that behind you?"

"Oh, his name's Pit, he's an angel that's going to help us beat Discord!" she said in excitement, flattering Pit.

Zecora take a sharp look at him "He seems like a fine young man." she then whispers to Scootaloo "Bet he's gotten most of your attention span" in a sly way.

Scootaloo starts blushing "It's nothing like that."

Zecora starts laughing and lets them into the hut. Scootaloo tells Zecora about what happened to Twilight and the gang. When she was finished, Zecora starts looking through the books she had with her. "I can help you with the greatest of ease,..." Pit and Scootaloo's faces started to brighten up, but started to sink when she turned to them and pointed to a picture in a book "...but first, I need you to get some of these."

Pit and Scootaloo got closer looking at the image. It was an image of what appears to look like an egg with three lines on both sides coming out of it with two longer lines coming out from the top. "What is it?" asked Pit.

"A beetle, is what I need. With this, the potion will succeed." The angels looked at each other, then back at Zecora, she knew what they were going to ask. "You can find them in the land of the frog, look for them in Froggy Bottom Bog."

"Ok, we'll get them in no time." said Pit. Receiving an empty box from Zecora (used to keep the bugs in), Pit and Scootaloo left the hut and started heading to the swamp.

About ten minutes later, the two angels had reached a swamp of Froggy Bottom. Because of Discord's magic, the land was changed; from mucky water to carbonated soda. "Alright, lets start looking Scootaloo" Pit stated before they both started looking for those little buggers. Scootaloo was a real pro at this, she was able to catch the beetles easily. For Pit, that was a different story. He just couldn't get the jump on any of them. They would always jump away before Pit had a chance to strike. After a few attempts, he started to lose his temper and decided to chase after one instead of sneaking up on them. He ran into the lake, getting close to his target and he almost got it too, but a sudden brown rock, came out of the water and made him trip right into the soda. Pit sat up from his fall and looked over to see what he tripped over and saw it starting to move around before it began to raise. As it rose up, the rock revealed itself to be a giant head with an extremely long neck. Three more heads exactly like it, started to also to rise out of the lake, showing that all of them are connected at the base with a large scaly body. The heads stared at Pit and each of them gave a war cry.

RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!!

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!

The other heads looked at the fourth head in a manner of disappointment for ruining their threat. Scootaloo looks over to the cries of the creature and sees Pit running from it before it gave chase.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?" Pit yelled in terror.

"IT'S A HYDRA!" Scootaloo yelled back in fear "GET OUT OF THERE!"

"Did she just say Hydra? I could've sworn she said Hewd... WAIT!!!" Pit got out his sword "Almost three full chapters, about time I used this." Pit turned his body and started shooting bullets at one of the creature's heads, which seemed to do no effect. He decided to leap right at the head's neck and was able to sliced it off. Pit was feeling pretty slick and turned to face the creature "Alright, one head down five more to go... FIVE!?!?!" The creature started to grow two heads in place of the one that was just cut off. Pit, once again, started to run in terror "Crap crap crap crap crap." The Hydra's heads were snapping their jaws at Pit, but he kept on dodging everyone of them. Eventually, one of the heads bit one of the other heads' neck. The head that was bitten started to tear up, the head that bit it was feeling guilty, and the other three were laughing at it. Pit watched as these events went down and got an idea. "SCOOTALOO, SHOOT THE HEADS THAT ARE LOOKING AWAY FROM YOU."

"WHAT?!?!" she replied at ridiculous statement.

"TRUST ME." she staggered for a moment, but soon starts shooting shot from her palm weapon at the heads that were looking away. The heads turned over giving a glare at her, but another hit nicked the back of their heads. Pit was also hitting them with their heads turned; making the head that was shot focused him. The situation started to become more like a game of monkey in the middle with each head stretching itself to the person that recently hit them. The heads were crossing each others paths and ultimatly tied their necks up. The creature eventually fell over as it tried to pull itself together. Pit bolted towards land and Scootaloo grabs the box of beetles. They both jumped on the scooter and hightailed it out of there.

"That was awesome," the astounded Scootaloo said "we took down a Hydra."

"A real pushover." Pit agreed while they drove into the feather duster forest with their important ingredient.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Author's Note:

I hate writing for Zecora. Rhyming can be difficult.

Next time, we'll cure the girls and head out into battle.

The cover is still open for people.