• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,806 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Icarus: Chaotic Siblings - Amereep



A mixture of MLP:FIM and Kid Icarus. Pit is ordered by his goddess to help train up Celestia's army. Let's hope he can train them fast enough to stop Discord and Pandora.

  • ...
6
 9
 1,806

Pandora, Goddess of Calamity

Pandora makes a fast strike towards the two angels, forcing them to jump back and guard. Twilight and Rarity shoots their projectiles at Pandora who quickly teleports. Pandora appears around six of the heroes "Look alive" she mocked before snapping her fingers and spinning in circles, sending them back and widening the gap between everyone. Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie were unaware that they were being pushed back towards bombs, snapped into reality by Pandora, which exploded the moment they touched them. Rainbow Dash charged at Pandora but missed her by a hair. Dash slides on the ground and stops in place before trying again, but she found herself trapped in a "Capture Circle", making her unable to leave from the circle momentarily. Twilight and Fluttershy shoot at Pandora with their projectiles, but the bullets were suddenly shot back at them when Pandora creates a heart-shaped crystal. Scootaloo was shooting at Pandora who was blocking the shots with her sword before she flies forward for a strike. Pit gets between the two and clashes swords with her.

Rainbow Dash was fighting against the capture circle while her friends kept on fighting. "Stupid Circle" the persistent Dash said. She looked at the fight seeing everyone struggling against Pandora, "I feel so helpless" she looks across the room at Celestia "like if I was in the mirror instead of Lady Celestia" Pandora enters into Rainbow's point of view. Dash widened her eyes for a second and gave a clever smirk. She poses into a runner's stance that was aimed towards Pandora.

Pandora was shooting heart-shaped bullets at everyone, hitting many and missing some, Twilight was one of the lucky ones. She launched a meteor at Pandora, but she simply vanished and appeared right in front Twilight. Pandora rises her sword again and strikes at her, but she fails as well, thanks to Fluttershy using her orbitars to make a shield for her friend. Applejack used her apple-arm weapon to shoot seeds at Pandora which, despite their size, gave quite a sting. Pandora took a few steps back and formed another heart-shaped crystal to throw the seeds back at AJ. After that move, Rainbow Dash finally made a move of her own and blasted forward. She rams the preoccupied Pandora right in the side, sending her like a bullet towards the mirror holding Celestia. With a shatter, the mirror breaks and the gigantic pillar of fire engulfs both the mirror and Pandora.

"LADY CELESTIA!!!" everyone shouted in fear, staring at the inferno. No one said a word, they just stood there watching the fire burn. After a few moments, a figure appeared and started to walk out of the fire. The figure appeared as a woman, wearing a white gown with high heels. She had a gold necklaces and tiara that had a purple gem on each of them. She had big, long flowing hair made of four colors; red, green, sky blue, and dark blue; all with a tint of soft blue and sparkles. Last, she was walking with a tall white staff with a sun on the top.

"LADY CELESTIA!!!" everyone shouted with joy as they gazed at the goddess. Twilight ran up and gave her a hug, happy to see that she was safe. Pit was a bit confused by all this; she was inside a giant fireball, but she wasn't burn at all.

Pit just had to ask "Um... I'm glad to see that your finally safe and all, but how were you able to stay in there and not get burned?"

Celestia looked at him and gave him a friendly smile "I'm the goddess of the sun, that big inferno is nothing I can't handle."

"Well I guess that make sense. Wait, goddess of the sun?" Pit followed up with another question. "Say, would you happen to know Pyrrhon?"

Celestia gave an intrigued look at him "Why yes, he's my brother."

"The sun god is your brother!?!?"

"Well, he's really the god of the flame. Daddy gave me the title of the sun since I was born first. I don't mind sharing the title with him; but by the sound of things, he hasn't grown up after all these years."

"Better not tell her what happened to him" Pit thought to himself

"I'm happy to see that your alright Celestia" Palutena said.

"Thank you Palutena and thank you all for your help. With Discord and Pandora defeated, I can rule over Equestria once again." With that everyone gave a cheer at the return of their goddess "Come. Gather around me and I will take you home."

Everyone gathered around Celestia and she forms a beam of light down on everyone. With a quick flash Cele,stia disappears with the light soon after. Everyone stood there looking at each other. "Did she just ditched us?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

"What, your still there!?" Celestia said in everyone's minds "I thought I brought all of you with me. Let me try again." Another beam of light came down on our heroes, then vanished after a moment or so, leaving our heroes still stuck in the labyrinth. "I don't understand, the only way this could happen is if someone was interfering with my powers."

"Now that the 'pain-in-the-butt' is out of the way" everyone looked towards where the voice was coming from, it was the fire Celestia was in moments ago. The fire started to float and formed a flame with a light-green halo above it. It formed two large eyes with the rims being pink, as well as the pupils. It then formed a mouth and gave a evil grin, showing of some sharp pointed teeth. It stared at everyone with rageful eyes "I think it's time for you to pay FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY BODY!!!!"

Everyone got spooked as they heard her yell, the yell of the revived Pandora. She charges past everyone and burns them in the process. She flies around for another attack "NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!" she wailed at them. Pinkie shoots her cannon at the ball of vapor, but she dives into the floor. Pandora spikes up in the center of the circle everyone was in, throwing everyone apart. She pulls off a new move as she starts spinning around while blowing out flames. Everyone ran away from the fire and tried to regroup for a counter attack. Pandora just cackled and weaved side to side to form two wide projectile heading towards the gang. The group was only able to form two teams on both of Pandora's sides.

Pit being in one of the team saw Scootaloo on the other side's team and formed an idea. "SCOOTALOO" he shouted towards her and lifted up his sword. Scootaloo saw this and knew exactly what Pit was going for. She shoots at Pandora's back side, making her turn to face her, but Pit did the same thing when she turned at him. The pattern repeated itself and the others joined in with the two. Pandora was now flying everywhere, trying to get away from the shoots, but everyone just kept on pecking at her. Pandora had enough and charged at Pit. Pit stopped shooting and wined up his arm. "LIGHTS OUT, PANDORA!" he yells and slices her, receiving a cry of defeat from her. Pandora bounces on the floor a few times before she starts getting bigger and bigger and explodes, leaving flames vanishing into thin air.

Everyone cheered that the fight was finally over (hopefully this time around). "Good job everyone" Palutena said to everyone, Celestia followed up by saying Yes, you all did a splendid job at defeating Pandora. Now that her powers are gone, I'll bring you back home" and with that, the beam of light shined on everyone and vanished them away to Celestia's castle.


Days past in Equestria while everyone celebrated and continued on with their lives. After a week there, it was time for Pit to head back to Skyworld. Everyone gathered back at the castle to say their goodbyes. Pit was standing on a balcony and saw everyone there to see him off.

Celestia decided to say her goodbyes first "Take care of yourself, Pit."

Pit responded with a bow "I will. By the way, what did you do to Discord?"

She gave a grin "Don't worry about him. He's in someplace where he'll make a lot of new friends."


Someplace in the garden of Celestia's, Discord is still frozen in stone. He can barely be seen under a flock of pigeons.


"I'm sure they'll smother him with presents."

Pit was confused at that statement, but Applejack gave him a nudge that made him forget. "Here" Applejack gives him a apple "It's a farewell present." She starts to turn, but jolts back "Oh, and don't call me 'Jackie' again" she gave a stern face at Pit followed by a smile and a pat on the back.

"Here dearie, I to have a present" Rarity said and she gave a wreath that was covered in blue flowers. Pit was a bit embarrassed, it was goofy looking, but he still thanked her "I know it will suit you quite well."

Fluttershy, still being as quite as ever, waved goodbye at Pit. Pit waved back, then was suddenly squeezed by a hug from Pinkie "Don't forget to write."

"I really need to learn how to read first" Pit thought, lacking the air to say it from the strong hug.

Pinkie let go, then Rainbow spoke up. "Hey, thanks for training us" she said to Pit, getting a node from him.

"Thank you" Twilight said to Pit. "Without you, we would still be eggplants right about now." Pit smiled at her then looked at Scootaloo.

"And thank you" Pit said to Scootaloo, who was baffled by his statement. "Without you, I would have never been able to find anyplace without your guidance."

Scootaloo stiffened up. "Theirs no need for that. You would've eventually found Twilight's place sooner or later."

"I'm not talking about that" Scootaloo was now even more confused. "When Discord tricked me about Lady Palutena leaving me, I lost my reason, the purpose for me to go on. I would've probably be still lost, looking for something to go on. But then you told me how much you depended on me, how much you needed my help. That was the reason for me to go on fighting."

Scootaloo was now blushing. She closed her eyes and turned her head "O-o-oh please, I j-just thought I would s-stand a better chance with y-y-you b-backing me up" she folds her arm, trying to act tough.

Pit went up and kissed her on the forehead. Now she was blazing red on her cheeks while she stared at him flustered. Pit steps back into the balcony as a beam of light shines down from the heavens onto him. "I'll be seeing ya around" he said before he vanished into the air, leaving only a few white feathers floating in his place. One of the feathers floats towards Scootaloo and she picks it out of the air. Staring at it, she smiles and gazes her eyes up, to the skies above.

THE END

Author's Note:

Do all of you remember why I wanted to make this? I wanted to do something during my long breaks at school; and well, I'm one week short from finishing quarters (shoot, almost made it).

Comments ( 4 )

You. Kid Icarus group. Go check it out.

WHAT THE FU-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Dat ending yo and dos feels yo.

6055947
Yeah, at the end of 'Awaken to a New World' we found out that the Mane Six, and Spike, got turned into Eggplants. Leading into getting a cure in the next chapter, then applying the cure in the chapter after that.

Login or register to comment