• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 4,249 Views, 335 Comments

Tear of a flower - Zephyr



A human got into Equestria with shatterd memories. He have to make his decision.

  • ...
9
 335
 4,249

Chapter Eleven: Defense

The most surprising things could happen when you don't expect them.
Be ready in every moment of your life - it could save you.

-Chapter Eleven-
.:Defense:.

Dawnie acted immediately and climbed on top of me. I made no resistance, honestly I wanted to do it too, but I had some doubts about the rightness of this whole thing.
She tried to pull off my underpants and she would have done it, but a sudden, noise stopped her.

"What was that?" I asked, surprised and slightly annoyed.

"It came from the front door... I think somepony broke in!" Dawnie looked in my eyes. She was frightened.

"Where is my bat?" I asked determinately.

"Uhm, here, after I put you in bed I improved it." Her horn got covered in the familiar, but now lighter magical aura and she levitated a brand new looking metal baseball bat to me. I grabbed it out from the thin air.

"Wow. How did you?.." She slipped off of me so I was able to get up. "This is amazing!"

"Magic, I told you..." I swinged the bat before me, then looked at Dawnie.

"Now I will bonk the heck outta them!" A grin creeped on to my face. "Just gimme my clothes."

"She hopped off the bed and grabbed my (now dry and clean) clothes with her magic, giving them to me.

After fighting myself in them, I walked to the door, quietly opening it.
The little corridor was empty, but the door which separated it from the small room of the front door began to open.
I knew that I had to be fast. Luckily I managed to get at the door with two big jumps so I was behind it, waiting for the intruder.

The door opened halfway and a familiar head peeked in. He was the same punkish gang-leader who got a nice kick from me earlier.

"Peek-a-boo!" Perfect imitation of the Spy again. He had no time to react; I swung my bat and hit his head, sending him into the blackness of unconsciousness.
Dawnie heard the loud clanging sound followed by the thud of the collapsing body, so she peered throught the door of my room, and gasped when she saw the gang-leader on the floor.

"Stay calm Dawnie, I'll handle this!" I said and walked through the door (and the leader) just to see the big one from his gang. "Well hello!" He growled at me. I would be frightened by an almost equally tall blood-red stallion, but not with a metal baseball bat in my hands.

"AAAAAARRGGGHH!!!!!" He charged at me, giving me some time to swing my bat yet again.
Don't need to tell, he lost a few teeth and consciousness as my well-aimed strike hit him on the head.

"Oh come on, it's too easy!" I shouted, expecting the remaining members of the gang. The front door was in two piece (with hoof-marks on it) so I could have looked outside, but I didn't seen anything.

"Marty, are they gone?" Dawnie asked me - she walked behind me in the meantime.

"I don't know. I think they are planning something. Oh, can you tie these two idiots up with a strong rope or something?" I poked the side of the big one.

"Sure, just give me a minute and they will b-" She was interrupted by the shattering crash sound of the window in the kitchen.

"How lame... Alright, take care of these two, I will take care of the rest." She nodded and I walked to the kitchen's door. Opening it revealed three more gang members. "You guys again? Just give up and no one will get hurt!"

My offer found deaf ears and all of them charged at me. With a quick side jump I got out of their way. The kitchen was small but I managed to get a relatively big distance between them by rushing behind them, to the window. Also, I spotted a stainless steel pot on the furnace - I put it on my head and hit it three times, yelling a battle cry.
The three attacker after their missed charge and short recover was surprised by the thing I just did.

"This is my territory and you are NOT welcome in it!" Soldier, who else, the imitation was almost perfect yet again. But the reactions were different this time, they just charged at me.
Kicking the table at them was easy, one of them wasn't fast enough and crashed in it, breaking through the not too thick wooden table-top, losing consciousness immediately. The other two simply jumped up - the left one jumped through the window, leaving the kitchen, the right one had a nice meeting with my bat.

"Bon voyage!" I said and laughed.

"What the?!?” Said the one who had jumped through the window. I looked at him, he spinned around and had a very confused expression. It made me burst into laughter again.

"Why don't you just give up?" I asked him. His blue-coated face went red in anger and he almost began to attack again when I shouted at him. "HEY! Listen to me blue one! All of your friends is out thanks to me so I would really just go away in your place. For the sake of your teeth and consciousness."

He gave me a confused look, but then he thought about what I said. Few seconds later he shook his head and ran away.

"Clever."


After this little fight I walked back to the corridor, finding Dawnie still tying the knocked out punks.

"How you doing?" I asked her, smiling.

"I never had this much action in my life!" She said excitedly.

"Well.. You don't want to see the kitchen. And the front door."

"Let me guess.. Everything is in pieces?" She sighed. "Nice hat."

"Uhm.." I looked up at my shapeshift hat of the stainless steel pot. "Yeah, protects my cranium and heats soup. Comes in handy!" I chuckled and put it off.

"Are they gone finally?" She asked with a little fear in her voice.

"Yup, definitely, the last one just ran away a minute ago."

'That look on his face, PRICELESS!!!'

"And what should we do with these?.." She poked the head of the leader.

"I have an idea..."


The leader woke up. The still intense waves of pain hit him immediately, but he managed to suppress it. He opened his eyes finding everything upside down.

"Wha?.. Where am I? Hello?" He asked quietly.

"Welcome in the land of failed revenge, moron!" I said, walking in his sight.

"Let me go or I will-" I interrupted him.

"You will what? Think with that peanut sized brain and look around! I'm the one who rules now!"

He blinked and looked around, finding the other members of his gang hanging down from.. Tree branches? They were outside and it was daytime already.

"See? Now, promise me that you or your pathetic gang will not come back or try anything!" I shouted in his face, inches away.

"You can't force me!" He said angrily.

"Nooo? Then say goodbye to your BALLS." I emphasized the last word intentionally as I raised my right arm, the trusty bat in my hand.

"OKAYOKAYOKAY!!! I promise just don't hit me!" The sudden change of mind made me smile.

"Good! But if you try ANYTHING... I will find you. Dawnie, let them go."

Dawnie nodded. She was there all along and watched my almost dramatic performance. With a single flash of her horn, the ropes disappeared and the gang-members fell on the snowy ground.

"Now.. Get your pals up and go the hell outta here!" I said menacingly.

He got on his hooves and tried to wake his comrades. Dawnie and I just walked away and when we got out of earshot both of us burst in laughter.

"This guy is hilarious. I don't know how he could become the local tough-guy!" I said, and let out another burst of laughter.

"Me neither.. Maybe you are just simply tougher than any of them?" Dawnie looked at me and when I turned my head to look back, she stopped me and pulled me down, to her eye-level.

"Dawnie, what are-" She interrupted me with a quick kiss, then she looked in my eyes, blushing.

"I guess the action with them made you want the other kind of action, right?"

She nodded.



'Always the shy ones.. Always..'