• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 1,571 Views, 34 Comments

Silent Ponyville: Iced Over - Quadraginta



Applejack suffers from Nightmares of being chased by White Creatures and of being drowned by a mysterious masked pony, so she intends to ask Twilight for help, but gets help from an unexpected pony instead.

  • ...
3
 34
 1,571

Ending C: Death of Honesty and Kindness

How to obtain: Get killed by the pony-esque monsters along with Fluttershy.

Fluttershy screamed as the monster grabbed her by the tail, allowing another monster to tackle her to the ground. Soon, she was dogpiled by many of them, with no hope of escape.

"Fluttershy!" Applejack cried out frantically, stopping in her tracks. She looked helplessly at her fallen friend, wanting to help her, yet she knew that nothing could save her now.

In the middle of this distraction, Applejack herself was tackled to the ground by a monster, and then she herself was dogpiled in a near mirror image of Fluttershy.

Fluttershy went out first, her blood frozen solid, her body still as stone.

As Applejack felt her consciousness leaving her body, she reached out a hoof towards her fallen friend.....and then let it drop. Her eyelids flittered between open and closed, before they snapped shut.

The monsters shrieked in delight.




"F-fluttershy?!" Twilight gasped as she felt Fluttershy's mind disconnect from Applejack's. Twilight opened her eyes to see her yellow pegasus friend had frost formed all over her body.

"Applejack, darling, I do think the spell is done." Twilight heard Rarity say happily. "What the hay?!" Rarity cried out in fear when she saw Applejack for the first time since she cast the spell.

Applejack was also covered in the coat of frost, just like Fluttershy.

Twilight hesitantly reached out a hoof to touch Fluttershy. The yellow pegasus crumbled into a pile of frost, the same frost that covered her once whole body.

Twilight choked back tears and looked at Applejack. She had crumbled as well, at Rarity's touch.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Rarity cried as she broke down in tears. "What have I done?! I never should have done that mind delve spell!"

Rarity broke down in tears, joined by Twilight. They embraced each other tightly and sobbed into each other's shoulders.


END