• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 1,569 Views, 34 Comments

Silent Ponyville: Iced Over - Quadraginta



Applejack suffers from Nightmares of being chased by White Creatures and of being drowned by a mysterious masked pony, so she intends to ask Twilight for help, but gets help from an unexpected pony instead.

  • ...
3
 34
 1,569

Ending A: God Dammit, Nappa

Everything went black. Applejack waited. And waited. And waited. Her vision abruptly returned, and she opened her eyes, expecting to see the smiling faces of her loving friends.

Instead, she found herself tied up in a bunch of ropes, and she could see that her friend Rarity had also just opened her eyes, and she was also bound tightly.

"What the hay?!" exclaimed Applejack.

"Not going to lie, darling." said Rarity plainly. "I don't know what's going on either. One second, I'm in the middle of holding the spell for you, then next, I wake up in a bunch of ropes."

"Uh....girls?" Applejack and Rarity turned to see that Twilight was also bound in ropes. And next to her was Fluttershy, also bound. And next to Fluttershy was-

"VEGETA! LOOK! THE ORANGE AND WHITE ONES WOKE UP!" It was a strange looking creature with a bald head and a large, childish grin on it's face. It was a very peculiar looking creature, one that was bi-pedal. Applejack could have sworn she knew what it was. And then, it hit her.

"Humans?!" she asked out loud without meaning too.

"Uh, no. We're nothing like those weakling creatures." said another one of those creatures. This one had weird, spiky hair. "We're saiyans. And we're going to kill you, because you are all cute and cuddly, and I hate cuddly things."

"But, Vegeta, I want to keep 'em! They're such cute ponies!" said the bald one.

"Oh, god dammit, Nappa, there's no arguing with you! Fine. Keep the toughest-seeming one." the spiky haired saiyan said as he facepalmed himself.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" Nappa grinned. "Eeny" Nappa pointed to Fluttershy. "Meeny." then to Twilight. "Miny." to Rarity. "You."

"Wait, what the ha-" Applejack's words were cut short as Nappa sat on her. "Pretty pony! Let's ride! Giddy-up!"

"Nappa, they're tied up." Vegeta said, frustrated at his partner's stupidity.

"Oh. Right. Well, we can always ride them once we reach Earth." Nappa giggled happily.

"What do you mean we?" asked Vegeta. "What do you mean them? I'm only letting you keep one."

"But, Vegetaaaa!!!!" Nappa pouted.

"Nappa, you already dragged me to this planet full of stupid technicolor ponies, what more could you possibly want?!"

"But! But!"

"SHUT UP, NAPPA! ONLY ONE, AND THAT'S FINAL!"

"VEGETA! COME ON, VEGETA!" Nappa started crying.

"You know what Nappa? Fine. You get ONE more pony. But only if you promise to shut up and not say anything as we fly to Earth."

"YAAAAYYY!!!"


Applejack and Fluttershy were foricbly dragged into the saiyan pods, and then they blasted off.




5 hours later....

"Are we there yet?" Nappa asked for the millionth time.

"No." said Vegeta, angry at Nappa for his nonstop asking.

"Are we there yet?"

"No!"

"Are we there yet?!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"


As they continued their journey into deep space and towards the planet known as 'Earth', Applejack could clearly see.....

She was screwed.


END