• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 1,568 Views, 34 Comments

Silent Ponyville: Iced Over - Quadraginta



Applejack suffers from Nightmares of being chased by White Creatures and of being drowned by a mysterious masked pony, so she intends to ask Twilight for help, but gets help from an unexpected pony instead.

  • ...
3
 34
 1,568

Ending F: THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL ENDING! Oh wait, it is.

How to obtain: Be so god awful at this game (if this even was a game in the first place), you fuck up everything you do and thus earn the strangest, and yet most enticing ending.

Applejack ran from the creatures. Why? I don't have a fucking clue.

She ran and ran and ran and....agh, whatever.

She suddenly ran into the author!

"Gasp! Who are you supposed to beh?!" Applejack pointed a hoof at Quadraginta, and then her hoof rose into the sky and evaporated into the frozen sun.

"I am Quadraginta!" I said, pointing a crooked thumb at my puffed-up chest.

"I AM REAL WRITING GENIUS!"

"Gasp!" said Applejack. "Your writing style sucks! Out of all the characters you could have chosen to butcher into a story, why meh?!"

"Yeah, Quad." said my annoying friend Zeph as he randomly came out of fuck-knows-where and suddenly started doing Garry's Mod arms. "y u do dis?!"

"Dammit, Zeph!" I say as I facepalm myself. "Speak with correct grammar spelling!"

"U MEEN LYK DIS?!" Zeph said as his entire body succumbed to Garry's Mod physics.

"Oh, come on, guys!" I said. "Er. Guy and a mare." I quickly corrected myself.

"I AM TRUE SUPER PONE!" Applejack suddenly yelled as she tackled me and began playfully wrestling with me.

I gasped and fought against her. But alas, a writer like me with complete control and power over the characters he uses for his fanfictions is completely powerless against Applejack, for who knows why.

Applejack then suddenly stopped wrestling me and looks me dead in the eye.

"You're cute." she says as she tries to kiss me.

"NO!" I scream as I kick her off me. "I WILL NOT ALLOW ICED OVER TO TURN INTO A CLOPFIC." And then I go Super Saiyan and fly off into outer space and use one ki blast to blow up Equestria.

"Uh.....whoops." I stammer quietly.



......Well, then, Quadraginta, you just fucked up your own story. What do you have to say for yourself?

"Can we do it again?" I grin.

"Dammit, Quad."

END (?)

Comments ( 9 )

That. was. BEAUTIFUL!!!:raritycry:

Applejack is my favorite mare and I love finding these silent ponyville fics. This should be a fun read.

3046921

I apologize for the extremely fast-paced nature of this story. I tried to emulate JakeHeritagu's slow, steady nature, but alas, I cannot seem to produce 19,000+ words of rising action. On the plus side, though, that leaves my stories to be extremely fast-paced, so they never linger on something for too long, something I felt that JakeHeritagu himself did quite too often. Am I claiming to be better than him? No. Just saying that we have different writing styles.

Still, I'm glad you liked it. I give you one heart :heart:

Oh my gosh that was crazy. :pinkiecrazy:

3617794

I'm glad you liked it so much :twilightsmile:

This feels like a thing I would do in my story save for destroying equestria however, it would be canon.

Please PLEASE come back and rewrite this! It's SO CLOSE to being not only canon, but extremely good! It's just to short, and needs a few things removed!

I must say, this Silent Ponyville story is reminding me of a Silent Hill game for the Wii, a game called Shattered Memories. It's a game I don't have, although I have seen a longplay of it. What that game has that this story doesn't are psychological tests.

I've only read two chapters so far, but the have been fun.

5166039

Oh don't bother with shattered memories. It's a crap "re-imagining" of the first game, and it was terrible.

Login or register to comment