• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 952 Views, 30 Comments

Changes for Scootaloo - TheDerpyOutcast



Scootaloo goes through several changes.

  • ...
3
 30
 952

Sorry... Or Not

(Scootaloo's point of view, three months after Regrets)


I told them the truth three months ago, and now I want one thing; forgiveness. I'm striving to get myself on better grounds with my old friends. But because I live with a Wonderbolt, I spend the majority of my time at Diamond Tiara's house. But I get the luxury of being rich, which pays off.
I quickly scribbled a note to slip in Bab's locker, it read;

Dear CMC,

What I said three months ago was true, I am sorry. All I want is forgiveness from you. I still regret letting Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon convince me into being a Glitz Princess, and I ask for one thing, except my apology.

~The Traitor.

If this went smoothly, I would be forgiven, and I would drop being a Princess, on the other hoof, they could see this as a prank and I would just continue to mistreat them. I can even remember the words that somehow convinced me I was better than my best friends.

"They can't do anything, everypony except them has seen their special talent except for them. If you ask me they're useless in all possible ways."
"Your right... but they're my friends..."
"But you deserve better friends, ones who can match with the kind of class you deserve."
My expression went determined. "You're right, they are useless."
"We'd be much better friends."
To me, I had just been shown the light.
"You're right, you are so much better than those crybabies."

I shuddered looking back on the event that had happened almost three years ago. Quickly, without anypony knowing, I slipped the note through the grates in the door of the locker with a seed shaped lock, and hurried to my own across the hall.
I listened as a group of six sets of hooves stopped across the hall. I heard the six lockers in a row open, and listened as Light Breeze read my note aloud to the other Crusaders.
I suddenly felt all eyes on me, and turned to look at the five fillys and one colt.
"Is this true, Scootaloo?" Asked Dinky.
"If it was, would you even believe me?" I asked with a partial whimper.
They shared an unsure glance at each other.
"See, if it was you wouldn't believe me. You probably see this as a prank."
"Scootaloo, if ya really are sorry, why didn't ya tell us earlier?" Asked Apple Bloom.
"Because I couldn't. I knew that if I told you, you six wouldn't believe a word I said. I just finally worked up the courage to tell you."
The foals turned to each other, and whispered, glancing at me every once and a while.
"We forgive you." They said in unison.
"Wait! What if it's a trick?" Asked Light Breeze.
The CMC looked around and then started talking again.
"You WILL regret this, Cutie Mark Crybabies. Trust me you WILL be sorry that you refuse to believe me." I stormed off down the hall to where Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's lockers were. I looked back at the CMC, who were all staring at me, and said "You will regret this. Just wait."

Author's Note:

Another twist on life!