• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 952 Views, 30 Comments

Changes for Scootaloo - TheDerpyOutcast



Scootaloo goes through several changes.

  • ...
3
 30
 952

Life at Home

After a long day of crusading, Scootaloo whizzed by ponys on her scooter, and soon pulled into an alleyway. She rolled the small vehicle to an old refrigerator box. In the box was a tattered blanket, some newspapers, an old umbrella, a wagon, a container of whatever bits she could get her hooves on, and a picture of her parents before they disappeared.
As Scootaloo put her scooter in the box, she heard two voices she didn't want to hear.
"Well at least those blank flanks don't come this way." Said Diamond Tiara.
""Hey, DT. Lets take a shortcut through this alley." Silver Spoon pointed toward the alley that held the box.
"Fine. At least we will get there quicker." DT responded as the bullies started down the path Scootaloo had made.
Oh No! I got to hide! They can't find out I'm an orphan who lives in a giant box! I'll be bullied even more! And then word will get out, and the Ponyville Orfanage will take me in, and I will never be able to follow any of my dreams! suddenly she realized that in the box was the only hideing spot. But Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were so close, they would see her.
May as well except my fate. the orange Pegasus filly thought as her two tormentors approached. Suddenly she saw a ten bit piece. That was valuable to any foal. Then she told herself that Rainbow Dash always takes risks.
She quickly ran to the bit, picked it up, and jumped in her box, right in front of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon!
The two bullies decided to take a shot in the dark, figuring that if they were right, they would get a sweet taste of victory.
"So. Your not just a blank flank, but an orphan no pony cares about!? How embarrassing!" DT laughed.
Scootaloo's ears flattened, and she slowly walked out. She had hoped they wouldn't see her, but they did.
"Well. Looks like your status just lowered to rock bottom." Smirked Silver Spoon.
Scootaloo backed into the wall of a nearby building.
"Lets see what your friends think of you when they find out." Diamond giggled, obviously enjoying ever moment of Scootaloo's misery.
.....MEANWHILE......
Rainbow Dash flew around Ponyville, kicking clouds and watching Derpy just to make sure the clumsy mail mare didn't drop something on her. As she flew over the town, she saw three ponys in an alley. Two of them were talking to another one, and laughing every once and a while. She looked at the pony up against a wall of a nearby building. She saw orange and purple.
Is that Scootaloo?
..................
Scootaloo edged toward her home. But Silver Spoon pointed at her and laughed.
"Oh look. The strongest of the Cutie Mark Crybabys is upset. Why don't you run to your mom? Oh wait, she's probably dead."
"You don't know that!" Cried Scootaloo. She had always been able to deal with the bullying before, but this was to much.
"My parents might still be out there! You'll see!" Screamed the emotionally distraught filly. Tears streamed down her face.
.............
Rainbow Dash had enough. After hearing some of the conversation, she knew she had to act fast. Scootaloo was capable of fighting back when teased about not having her cutie mark, Dash had seen it. But this was past her limit. She zoomed down and landed between both partys. All of the fillys were shocked at the rainbow colored mare's sudden action.
"Leave her alone!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon didn't bother putting up a fight. They ran away faster than Pinkie Pie could appear out of nowhere. Dash turned her attention to the crying filly behind her.
"Are you ok, Scoots?"
Scootaloo just ran up and hugged Dash, crying into her coat.
"Why did they have to go missing!?" She Whined.
"Shhhhh. It's ok, Scootaloo." Rainbow Dash hugged the filly. "Now. I'm going to take you in my home. Till you can fly, if I can't get a moment to carry you up, ask another Pegasus to get you home. Now, to the sky!" Rainbow grinned as she held up the filly and flew to her, No, THEIR home.
........

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned not to run away from your fears, but instead to face them. When you run from them, they come back to haunt you, but by facing them, you get stronger.

Your loyal subject,

Scootaloo.

Author's Note:

Yawn. It is 12:21 am right now.