• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 829 Views, 55 Comments

Hurting Wings - Mint_Chocolate_Pony



Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash find themselves lost in Equestria when the world comes to an apocalyptic event.

  • ...
2
 55
 829

Ultra Mega Zombie Killing Chapter

No quotes, sorry! I don't think they'd have quotes about mass murder of Zombies. Do they?

Chapter Eight
Ultra Mega Zombie Killing Chapter (Or something...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash snorted happily. "Finally some time to relax my wings!" Pound Cake's wings joined hers and they pulsed with joy. "I never thought I could go so long without killing a pony, or zombie." She shut her eyes and started to moan with joy.

"Agreed!" Applejack nodded. "Been sometime, down at that there farm. All we saw were some darn zombies! Seeing your little cloud drift on by, well." Her hesitate actions were a sign. Her green eyes glinted with pain and fear.

"We didn't know what to think." Braeburn looked at Applejack and sighed softly. "We were overjoyed in the long run." He put his hoof on Applejack's shoulder.

"Well," Rainbow Dash spoke up calmly. "you'd be alright here. It's just flying around isn't something you do without magic, and as you can tell, we don't have any unicorns on our side. None like Twilight, anyways. I'm sure Rarity would be a help, but."

"But nothin'!" Applejack shouted. "Rarity ain't got any good skills for doin' us any good! Unless we need some type of garment to dress ourselves up in all fancy-like, she won't do much too good." Applejack snorted in rage, her tail lashing instantly.

"Applejack?" Fluttershy muttered slightly. "We all know Rarity doesn't have too many useful skills, but she's still our friend. We can't just let her get attacked off like that."

"Fluttershy's right, A.J.." Rainbow Dash nodded. "Maybe Rarity is at Ponyville, she couldn't have gotten to far from home before noticing her scarf was missing or something. Scootaloo, do you know if Rarity is at Ponyville?" Rainbow Dash looked around the cloud for a second. "Scootaloo?" She whimpered.

Applejack flattened her ears down. "Scootaloo ran off with Apple Bloom, remember? I never got to say good bye because they never came back."

Pizzelle let out a short gasp, where as Candy Apples gagged slightly. Pound Cake didn't real know much about what this was, but he let out a short gasp, too. His hooves clapping against the rocks softly.

Rainbow Dash's pupils shrunk down to a microscopic size. Her throat dry and sore with anticipation of her sister like companion dying from the infectious disease. "No!" She shouted loudly, her ears pinned down to her head.

---------------------------

Scootaloo looked at the massive murder she had just done. To her friend, too. Her hoofs wobbling with excitement. "What..." She was hesitant then looked down at the blood coughing pony, who was crying loudly. "What did I just do?" She smiled widely.

Apple Bloom muttered under her breath, looking at the knife in her chest. Her eyes beaming with hurt. "Scootaloo." She whimpered. "Scootaloo, you're gonna die!" The creamy earth pony sobbed loudly. "Wait'll Big Mac sees this! He'll have your..." A wave of blood spouted through her mouth. Clots and everything, except for the sound of her voice. She coughed once more, and laid her head down. Her chest was pounding for air as her lungs opened and closed, grabbing for the wound.

Scootaloo glared down at her dying companion. "You shouldn't have ran." Her eyes were flooded, but her voice was filled with rage at the same time. Leaning down towards the pool of blood, Scootaloo rubbed some on her face and her stomach, none was needing on her hooves considering she already had some blood from grabbing it. "We could've been perfect." Scootaloo sighed and started to run for the barn, leaving the knife in Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo started to shout violently. "Help! Applejack!" She yelled, her eyes wet from watching Apple Bloom roll in her own pool of blood. "Apple Bloom is in danger!" She screamed. Big Mac glared out of the barn.

"Scootaloo!" He snorted. "You better be quiet. What's wrong with Apple Bloom?" He said, lifting the gun and aiming it towards Scootaloo's head. "Was there a zombie? Did it bite you?"

Scootaloo stepped back at the rifle Big Mac held. It was longer than the pocket knives and pistons, and looked like it would have way better aim than anything. 'You shouldn't have ran' rang in Scootaloo's head. "Apple Bloom got bitten and killed! It didn't bite me because I killed it with a knife, but Apple Bloom needs help!"

"Apple Bloom!" Big Mac gasped. "It isn't like her!" He grumbled, taking the gun down and running off from the forest. Scootaloo trailing behind slightly. She kept a close eye for any signs of the undead, but nothing had really moved except for the full speed clydesdale pony running for his younger sister. "Apple Bloom!" He called out once more.

"Big Mac..." Scootaloo could hear Apple Bloom's quivering voice, and so could Big Mac as he ran for his sister. "Scootaloo. She,"

"She's here, Apple Bloom. We promise you won't die like that." Big Mac's eyes formed tears. He didn't want to lose both of his sisters in one day. "You have a large wound, I'm sure that Nurse Redheart is willin' to help." Big Mac crawled under his sister and lifting her on his back, blood oozing out of her slowly.

Big Mac turned around, and ran for the barn, his hooves pulsing with fear. Scootaloo was close behind, crying almost. "Nurse! Nurse!" He called out loudly, his body entering the barn with full force, many ponies faces him with guns and few stared at him with knives. "Apple Bloom is in danger!"

A small pony with her pink hair done up in a bun walked in. "Oh, Big Mac!" She shouted. "You aren't in any real danger, are you?" She muttered.

"No, but Apple Bloom is." He choked on his own breath and started to breathe heavily. "She got knifed and bit." He ran off to one of the barn stalls and let Apple Bloom down on a pile of hay. "We need to get the gauze ASAP." Nurse Redheart nodded and ran off to grab the materials needed. She came back and dropped them.

Big Mac grabbed the gauze and started to wrap it around Apple Bloom's tiny bodice covered in blood. His hooves were getting red, other than his coat which looked like blood. He moved the gauze around the knife slowly and glared down at the knife. "Nurse?" He whimpered. "Should we?"

Nurse Redheart squinted. "It'd be a long shot, alright." She sighed. "It'll take time before it's ready, until then-" She hesitated. "You'll have to go find the pony who stabbed her and imprison them. We'll see if they need death trial or not, if they do we can feed it to the hoard."

Scootaloo entered the barn, almost thousands of ponies glared harshly at the pegasus. "It's a flyer!" One of the ponies screeched. A gun was pointed at Scootaloo's face. "State your name and business." The pony looked clearer now. It was one of the Flim-Flam brothers.

"Flam?" Scootaloo tilted her head. Flam laughed happily.

"It's alive, everypony! We're safe!" His hoof lifted into the air and her closed the barn doors. His smile was familiar, and he looked as fancy as ever. Nothing about him looked like a normal pony, though. He wore the same get-up as usual.

Busy ponies were everywhere, trotting happily and muttering with each other. Few of them spoke of good things, but they would let out a few laughs now and then, probably a funny joke about the undead looking for food but failing as the prevailed to get lettuce and flowers to devour endlessly. The entire barn was in a happy, frantic mood. Scootaloo looked like she was the undead, while the rest of these ponies were amazingly fit and well ready to kill anyone on campus. Anyone. Even Scootaloo if any of them were to find out it was her who killed the filly.

Big Mac approached Scootaloo with a sigh. "Scootaloo?" His face was serious, and his large eyes glared down at the filly warmly. "Did you see the pony who stabbed Apple Bloom?"

A creamy pony with red hair passed by with a smile. Fake by the glint in her eyes. "Scootaloo, how pleasant it is to see you." Rose Luck muttered. "Are you okay, Big Mac, Scootaloo?"

Scootaloo nodded slightly, her eyes twitching with fear. "Hey, Big Mac?" She glared at the stallion.

Big Mac nodded warmly at the filly. "What're you going to do to the pony who stabbed Apple Bloom?" She swallowed her breath darkly, the stallion lowered his head and waved his hoof for her to follow, Rose Luck's question ignored.

"Scootaloo, we already have two prisoners. They'll tell you all about what it's like in there." Big Mac trotted by many of the barn stalls. Only one was on his mind, Scootaloo could tell.

Scootaloo's heart pounded fiercely now. He knew, she thought. "What'd you mean by that!" She snorted, taking a few steps back. Big Mac stopped by a stall, the door shut ominously.

"I mean, we're going to let them talk. Don't worry, little filly. I'll go in with you so you don't get killed or somethin'." Big Mac pressed open the door, all his strength required to open it up. Once he did, there was a musty scent of rusting iron and unbathed ponies. There was a gasp of warmth.

"You've thought about it?" The voice muttered, chains were dragging across the iron floor. Loud coughing was heard, and a few hard breaths.

Scootaloo slowly moved forward, glaring into the iron room. The door was different form the rest, you could obviously tell that the apples knew what was going to happen. This barn wasn't here before, and it looked like they knew what they were going to do. There were chains everywhere in the room, small pools of blood and smaller rations of food. There was one pony, though, who stuck out the most.

A bright pink source was glaring at the filly with a wide smile. They were chained to the wall, dangling down like a spider on a web. "Scootaloo..." The voice taunted, the voice was unfamiliar, it was darker and more creepy. But all the colors were the same, and everything about it was too much to bare. "Scootaloo!" The pink source screamed loudly. This caused many ponies behind Big Mac to look in. Some let out sharp shrieks.

"Pinkie Pie?" Scootaloo muttered to Big Mac. "Why?"

"Pinkie Pie isn't here anymore, Scootaloo." Big Mac snorted, glaring at the smiling pink mess with distaste and hatred. "This is Pinkamena Diane Pie." He rolled his eyes. "You'd better go in first, I'll get some ponies to stay by the door." His hooves hurting from holding open the door strongly.

Scootaloo walked in nervously, glaring at Big Mac to make sure he didn't close the door on her while she was in. "Kay." She whimpered. Big Mac waved his hoof for ponies to come and hold the door open. He muttered something and they nodded, holding the door for him as he slipped in. He nodded once more, signaling the ponies to shut the door. They did so.

The darkness engulfed the two ponies, leaving them with the dimmest of sunlight that could slip between the bars that led outside. From this view, Pinkamena looked more like a criminal of the real type. Her insane grin crossing her face widely, her flattened ears and extremely small pupils. She started to shuffle a bit, trying to move closer to the ponies.

"Why did Pinki- I mean, Pinkamena, have to become a prisoner?" Scootaloo muttered to Big Mac, trying to stay near the stallion as the darkness and anxiety flooded her system with fear. Her breath was cool, unlike her head which felt like it was in a flame.

"Pinkamena did a lot of damage-" Big Mac started, pointing his hoof at the chains that held her in the air.

"Pinkamena had them vanish!" The pink mess snickered, starting a rhyme. "In her hoof a single knife," She glared at Scootaloo with a harsh tone. "taking away their every life." Her eyes twitched with hatred. "Although she didn't spread the fear, Big Mac started acting queer." Pinkamena laughed loudly, going to point her hoof at Big Mac, but caught by the shackles that held her in.

"Pinkamena, we don't have time for your jokes." Big Mac snorted aggressively. "Pinkamena killed some of our survivors. She went insane after seeing Mrs. Cake be killed. We couldn't risk much. So we held captive another." Big Mac turned around and pointed his hoof at the orange pony who was sobbing loudly. "Mrs. Cake became a zombie, Mr. Cake couldn't stand being alone. He ran in to get Pinkie and told her that he was going to keep her alive for everything. Pinkie was already gone by then. We didn't want him going insane, too. Killin' off all of us." Big Mac glared warmly at the father of two, who already lost everypony he had loved.

"Would you ever let us go?" Mr. Cake whimpered, his eyes glaring brightly. He looked depressed over anything else, a mess maybe. His hooves looked broken, but they were just fine as he crawled towards them.

"Stop being a baby!" Pinkamena snarled, kicking her back hooves. "You wanna be stuck up here, chained to the wall to be stuck in the darkness of no light. Well, I'll swap places with you and show you what a real pony can do." Pinkamena's grin return with a large frame. "You lost all of your family from being a frantic fool! Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake got stolen instantly. Wanna by who, Mr. Cake? How about you, Big Mac? Hmm, she's in this very room." Pinkamena glared at Scootaloo harshly.

Big Mac snorted as Mr. Cake yelled insanely, his hooves tapping against the ground as he stood up to attack Pinkamena. "Mr. Cake- Pinkamena didn't take Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake. They both died, remember?"

Scootaloo's body got tense. She could feel the worry of Big Mac finding the group, Big Mac seeing the ponies with Pound Cake, Big Mac attacking her with hatred of her lies. She didn't say anything, but she wanted to change the subject. "Pinkamena, who did you kill?" She managed to say, ready to stir up Big Mac's emotions to make him forget about the filly who just killed his little sister. Pinkamena laughed coolly.

"It's a long story." She muttered quietly. "It all started when I was perky..."

----------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash started to sob loudly. "Scootaloo can't die!" Her hooves slammed down. "We can't let it happen, Applejack!"

Applejack let out a curt nod. "'Ah know." She growled quietly. "We gotta go back to start searching." She glared at Braeburn and Pizzelle.

"That's a terrible idea, Applejack." Pizzelle said slightly, nodding in agreement, Braeburn stated that they were okay. "It's not like Scootaloo did much to help us." Pizzelle said coolly, her wings curling up. "Only time will tell." Pizzelle glared at Rainbow Dash with a comforting smile.

"She's right, Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy muttered. "It'd just be one less mouth to feed, our rations will go up plentiful. I'm sure they are in the barn just fine." Her voice was sweet, but it wasn't too nice on Rainbow Dash's thoughts.

Rainbow Dash got up, picked up her gun and knife, and walked out of the cloud. "I'm sniping tonight, Applejack, join me." She snorted with distaste and pain. The voices telling her that it will be alright were lying to her, she was trying to keep Scootaloo away from her mind, but no matter what she had done or said, the pony jumped into her mind with a bloody neck and bright eyes. "If I see Scoot-a-zombie, Pizzelle is getting off." She glared at Pizzelle.

Pizzelle jumped slightly. "Me?" She shook in her skin, her breath becoming warm with pain. "Why me?"

Rainbow Dash ignored Pizzelle's muttering and flew out with rage, her hooves hitting the top of the cloud.

A cold breeze covered the cloud slightly as Rainbow Dash's wings folded. "Darn it. Scootaloo, you shouldn't have gone. You should have stayed here. Apple Bloom always carries a knife, says Applejack. Apple Bloom probably killed Scootaloo. Well I say no." She sobbed slightly. "No!" She screamed again, her wings tightly wrapping her body.

Rainbow Dash's mane fell in her face, blocking her view. But her ears had caught a noise, something dark and evil. The moaning and flapping of wings. Pulsing, closely booming. Another moan. Rainbow Dash's head lifted and she looked behind her and saw a mass herd of Zombies. The cloud had a hole ripped in it, A gun was pointing out and hit one of the zombies, right in the head. The leading zombie's wings were spread out, and their body started to fall at a moderate speed. Rainbow Dash's pupils were small, and her gun was latched in her head with fear.

She was prepared for battle.

Author's Note:

The new mane six consist only of Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pound Cake, Applejack, Braeburn and Candy Apples. c: Yay.

Plus; The Mane Six were going out to find Pinkie, but she's really in that prison, and Applejack doesn't even know? Big Mac has some secrets, doesn't he? Snap! What a twist, eh?

And can you say; 3000 Words? Longest Chapter in the book! Woot. Woot. Alright, and, can you say, Throwing you off chapter title? Oh noes! What's going to happen to Rainbow Dash and crew? What will Pinkie lie about? Will Scootaloo make her way back? Will Big Mac find out about Scootaloo? Find out next chapter! >:D!

Boo. Bad ending. >:I