• Published 5th Apr 2013
  • 437 Views, 12 Comments

The rise of T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. : pony termantor - octavia1997



After another year of disorder in the land of Equestria, Princess Twilight makes a program called T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. After a year of functioning properly, it gets corrupted and starts to roll into a new program function. Ponies are disharmony!!!

  • ...
7
 12
 437

Chapter 1

Silent in hope it was already answered. A orange hoof raised up slowly.

“Yes, you, what is it?” the general seemed happy for once in a long time.

A girl rose and quietly answered, “I was just thinking that we could just move the ponies out of there and I wanted to leave. Do I have permission sir?”

“You may leave. Permission granted. Thank you for attending.” The poor man watched as a young girl walk out of the room.

“Thank you, sir.” She saluted and left through the curtain.

“Anyone else got an idea? Really anything, please?”

Another hoof rose up in a slow manner, “We could just nuke the world. No more of this and start over new.”

The general face hoofed at yet another stupid remark, “No, we are not going to nuke the world. Ponies still live here. One more answer and then the meeting will expire.”

A young white girl, new perhaps, shouted at the general, “You know what we need to do?”

The general replied to her question sarcastically, “No that’s why we are having this.”

She spoke again, “We need to go over the rise of them and learn from our mistakes. If you take in account the posit-”

Average of bullets entered the poor girls body, Sweetie Belle was killed in the instant. More bullets penetrated the walls of plywood and trash, killing two more precious souls. A metal hoof came crashing into the wall, destroying the horrendous building. The once briefing room became a full on slaughterhouse. Pony meat and fur were scattered all around. A set of metal earth ponies entered and started to cut the skins off the dead and killing the remaining few. The machines continued to skin the chaos bringers and store their soft skins into small boxes.

The orange mare escaped from the hell hole just In time, leaving her acquaintances to die. Not like they would like what she was underneath. Her flank still remain blank, and as dull as always.

A transmission was being sent in from area 0, headquarters, “hey any pony and every pony in district 19! Get the hell out of their, the area is being taken. I repeat get the hell out.”

“Sorry to report this, but every pony is either dead or dieing fighting. Request denied.”

“What is your name? and state your rank!”

“Name: Scootaloo, rank: 5th order pegasis. Bye!”

The voice seemed even more pissed, “You are to-,” Scootaloo ended his transmission with a hoof over the top, smashing the radio.

Another bleeding pony, a unicorn to be exact, trampled over to the medium sized pony by the ratio, “What did they say?”

“they said to keep up the struggle.”

“I can’t do it anymore, I just want to die already. Get out of this stupid war.”

Scoots was pissed at his lack of will, and slapped him across the face, “shut the hell up. I am going to fight, and you're going to help. Got it?!”

He just quivered in fear of what she was going to do to him.

“Good! Now lets get you out of here.”

“But I thought you were going to fight?”

“Don’t question me you weak filly.”

Just as she promised she would fight, but not the fight that every other pony failed in. she was going to fight for the the mans life, even if it would be by unorthodox methods. As usual, the points of contact were the legs and the chest. His fore arm got a couple shots and his back legs were full of cuts and bruises.

“it appears you are going to die either way. So I guess I could use you. You still can fire a gun?”

“what do you mean by use me?” her hoof collided once more, “yes, but only an pistol. Why is it-,” Scootaloo raised her hoof up once more.

“that’s good enough to me. You ready to ride?” she was so confident in his answer and threw him onto her back.

Uneventfully, he coughed up blood unto the girls back; Dieing short after. As normal she just dumped the body and headed back to area 0; just as if nothing happened.


“Damn it Scootaloo, what the hell is wrong with you?! When I give you an order you follow. Derpy!”

Derpy walked up, “yes Luna,” Derpy sauteed.

“Take her to her room. This little rebel is going to have to pay.”

Scootaloo resisted the gray mare and gave her word, “I have some info on the machines and how to go about it. But I guess I will just forget it and not tell you.”

Derpy released her grip, on Scootaloo.

“It is about damn time.” Scootaloo was furious at the wrong ponies.

“Are you going to brief us in on this or just was time? We are in a war.”


Ok well you see, the places that the T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. program has had its factories and HQ at are in the most strategic areas. The earth pony factory is in the mountains and is very steep. Making our ground troops and unicorns useless to fight them. Leaving only the pegasi to take them on. They are made from a set of hardened steel and iron so a 20 foot drop won’t break their legs.

The unicorns are the same, but are more advanced. They are being produced just because they needed to be unicorns. No other reason. The unicorn models are used to construct and maintain areas of vast quantities and work the mechanics/ammunition factories with artificial magic powers. What that power is, still a mystery. They are composed of a titanium outer coating and the scraps of war and the rounds that are Pony Terminator story:

Project: T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. Status: out of control. Original purpose: distributing equality across an area of 1000 miles. Keeping harmony in the designated area, and protecting the area from chaos and running the distribution of power and water.

“Ok all you ponies!” The temporary general slammed his hoof against a makeshift wall. “What are we going to so about the recent attacks on the outer circle?”

All of the ponies remained shot at us; blood or not.

The pegasi are made in Clouds Dale of all places. The pegasus model is very fast and very agile. They are mainly an all-rounder in the fights, but are meant for hit and run missions and transportation of the other ponies. They are coated in the front and sides with iron plates, to prevent any kind of damage to the core on crashes and when getting shot at.

The areas where they built the factories is also very strategic. The earth ponies are in the muntins and have high walls. Leaving it pointless for our earth ponies to attack them.

The unicorns are also built strategically, they are built in the towns and cities. Otherwise having a simple time getting to the factories. Not much defence there.

And the clouds dale fort and factory. Being made of cloud it is very easy to destroy with heavy weaponry. The thing is that the clouds prevent any ponies from shooting down the fort. And the rest of the place it lightly coated with metals, to prevent the clouds from entering and rusting everything in sight, and to keep light rounds back”


“And how did this come into your hoofs?” Luna didn’t like liars or even the girl for that matter.

“Well you see that doesn't matter at the moment. what matters is that we are all going to die if we don’t leave this room.”

“What?! you dare lie to me.” Luna scolded the orange mare.

“Wine when you die it will not me on me. enjoy dieing, nightmare moon.”

“What did you just call me you little brat?”

“Oh nothing, Nightmare moon, just enjoying this beautiful sun,” SC wanted to piss of Luna, just to save her from a horrific tragedy.


Princess Luna rose from her chair while Derpy and another pony tried to hold her in place. Scoots smiled deviously as her major approached her front with a stick. not just any stick, Luna’s beating stick. No filly or colt could escape it. Luna arrived at her little delinquent, and raised the stick so that every pony could witness the punishment. all 4 ponies watched its greatness.

Just as Luna was going to display the punishment a thunderous sound entered the camp, displacing the quiet and peace it once held. The sounds of gunfire were heard by all and rain started to pour, echoing of the dead fire scorched trees. The screams of male and female ponies echoed through the musty air. Scootaloo got a slight grin on her face before ripping out of the two ponies grip. Derpy was thrown to the ground and as for Doctor Whooves, he banged up against a wood table; rendering him useless at the time.

Luna through her stick to the floor and started to run after the renegade. She yelled at Derpy, “Get off your flank, and help me catch that trator.”
Derpy just nodded and left the tent, forgetting about the poor doctor.

Once outside of the tent the monstrous clockwork started to raid the small fort for all the things they could find. The had already killed most of the troops and burned half of the camp down. These were and old model, fitted with a mini flamethrower, and a little bit of cover for their bodies. old models always had old problems. Derpy and Luna started after the little delinquent, grabbing their prized guns, and a few rounds.

Luna snatched up a simple L-9 (long gun, shoots 9mm. rounds). and Derpy grabbed her specially made LAW-22 (revolver with 2 safety locks. shoots 22mm. rifle rounds). Derpy grabbed herself a pack of Deceased Stallion (copyright laws bitch), and a rope. All geared up they left the bonfire, and entered the fields of death and burning flesh.

Author's Note:

sorry for any grammer, mistakes. i hate moveing from word to google documents to word, back to the site.

any ways, tell us what you think. and give us your thoughts. also, don't forget to follow vhemence!!!! he helped, and most of the higher words are from him.

except clockwork that is my word

also, any improvements we could make woukld be nice :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 12 )

you need an editor, though you already pointed that out. also, I like it so far.

ten seconds in and sweetie belle is dead:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

hmm....looks interesting

2380477 :rainbowderp: i know right, but it was the military:unsuresweetie:

2380508 okay, very interesting coment:twilightsmile:

2380155 okay i guess i could put some pony on this:twilightsmile:

2380584
being interesting is what i do best

2380661 i love that, yes you can grife my house:pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

2380711 creepy. but i could use it.:rainbowkiss:

for insperation. and you pm me the link??? id love to have it:twilightsmile:

The rise of T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. : pony termantor

The Rise of T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. : Pony Terminator

After another year of disorder in the land of equestria, Princess twilight makes a program called T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. after a year of functaning properly, it gets corupted and starts to roll into a new program function. Ponies are disharmony!!!

a colab fic with: Vehemence he helped with story and editing.

Equestria
Twilight
functioning
corrupted


I have not read the story, I only came here help you clean up your first impression. Aside from the typos the description is awkward in a number of places, here is a different take on it.

After years of disorder in the land of Equestria, Princess Twilight creates the T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T. initiative. After more than a year of successful operation something begins to corrupt T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T.'s core objectives.

Ponies are-, Ponies are---, Ponies are Disharmony

a colab fic with: Vehemence he helped with story and editing.

2381259 im sorry but you wasted your time some with the last part. the re writing of the diskription. the rest if toloratable, and sorta help full. but i hate help. so i guess i could fix it:eeyup:

any ways, the story dsn't have an officeal editor:twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment