• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 1,734 Views, 55 Comments

Poof the magic monkey - Doctah WAAwee



Any of you wonder what would happen if you actually jumped when juiced with a ridiculously huge amount of electricity? Shut up Brent.

  • ...
8
 55
 1,734

Mechanism- Brent

Mechanism- A natural or established process by which something takes place or is brought about.

The light smell of beer accompanies the men who sit in a circular formation.

Some men are smoking, some men are nursing a cup of liquid regret.

A white man with uninteresting clothes speaks up, putting the Cuban (which everyone in the room doesn't comment on) on the ashtray that resides on the table in front of him.

"Alright guys, who's gonna be the first one to share?" Says the man. The room is silent for a short while.

"...They killed my mom three days ago..." Says the youngest of the men who are sitting together, he doesn't even look old enough to drink. He was nursing a pretty expensive looking Jack & Denial's in his hands.

"Hey man, we've all been through it man, God bless." Says a black man sitting right across from him.

The boy looks at him with narrowed eyes.

"Is this the same God that let my mother die!? Is this the same God that those paladins rant on about before they shove a knife though your gut!? Is this the same God that looks at us with disgust and lets his flying monkeys pick us and everyone we know and love off like its rabbit season!?" He screamed.

"Duck season" the black man retorts. Everyone looks at him, some with a smirk on their face, others face palming. He shrugged.

"Set himself up for it." The man says.

The boy stands up, obviously pissed, he wobbles a little bit due to the alcohol in his system.

"Son, just don't, if you can't even handle a little Jack, you can't handle me. Now sit down before you embarrass yourself, we all know what your feeling right now." The man says.

The boy takes another swig of the bottle of Jack & Denials before retorting, anyone could have stopped him really.

"Bullshiat! You dhon't knohw anyathing!" The boy screams. His slurred speech mirroring his mental state at the moment.

*FWOOSH!*

Suddenly, the boy isn't there, the bottle of whiskey is soon headed dangerously close to the black mans head, the boy instantly appeared next to him and was hellbent on clubbing the man with the glass bottle of poison.

"LAHTS SEE YUR GO-"

The man effortlessly grabs the bottle out of the drunk boy's hands before the boy even finishes his train wreck of a sentence. He moved his arm in just a way that the drunk's stomach was wide open, a quick jab to the stomach and the boy was down. He vomited on himself and stayed on the dirty, almost forest like, carpet floor in a fetal position, crying.

A truly pitiful sight.

The man looked at the boy for a second, and so did everyone else in the room...

This sight is one they all have seen, and experienced before in some point of their lives. The first time you lose someone to the paladins is almost always the hardest, and what this boy is experiencing a unfortunately natural part of a jumpers life.

The First Loss.

The boy quieted down after a couple minutes, he fell asleep in his own vomit. The same man who sent him to the ground was the very one who picked him up and put him in a guest room somewhere in the apartment.

After he was tucked in and somewhat cleaned up. One man followed.

"Why did you follow?" The black man asked.

"Can't let a stupid monkey like you get lost and start crapping all over my house now can I?" The man said.

"I'm not African you stupid stupid, I thought we covered this." The man said as he went toward the bathroom, in the room and started to fill a bucket with cold water.

"Boy, that doesn't sound racially insulting at all."

"Shut up Donny."

"....My names not Donny."

"Well if you where to act more like an upstanding citizen and not the fecal matter that you scrap off your boot when you walk a dog then maybe I would remember your name, huh Donny?"

"Shit, bro, shit. Plain and simple, didn't have add your fifty cent words to it."

"It's called 'an education' ever heard of it?"

"Who the hell wears boots when walking a dog?"

The bucket was full at this point.

"Tims, son, Tims."

"So I take it that getting the cotton beaten out of you pays well huh? Where's this so called 'education'?"

" MMA fighting does pay well, better than that little 9-5 cubicle that you sit in and sniff your own duck butter for 8 hours."

"Dude, that's gross."

"Want me to go into a more detailed insult? I have the education."

"No thanks bro, what the hell man?"

"Pay back for that little cotton jab."

"How did you get into MMA fighting in the first place?"

The man brought the bucket filled with ice cold water into the bedroom. The man's face grew distant.

"That's a story for inside the circle bro, not something I wanna tell twice." He looked towards the vomit layered mess on the bed.

"Lets wake sleeping beauty up, it's been a while since i've done this."

"Go ahead man, my favorite part is the reaction." 'Donny' says.

"How original." The black guy says.

*SPLASH!*

*GASP! CHOKE*

The formally unconscious boy violently rose form his inert spot on the bed.

"Wake up, Buttercup." 'Donny' says.

"I think that would be an insult to Buttercup."

"Shut up Lopez. Keep your secret obsession with the power puff girls out of this."

"Not my fault that I have a photographic memory, haven't watched the show for years and I still remember every single detail of it."

"So you admit that you jerk off to Bubbles getting it on with Mojo-jojo?" 'Donny' says.

"I could pound you, but your not worth the exertion." Lopez says.

"...That's what she said." 'Donny' says.

"I think 'he' would be more likely to say tha-" Lopez is interrupted.

"WHAT THE FU-" The drenched boy is interrupted.

"Son, two adults are having a conversation here, mind your manners." Lopez says.

"And what part of that conversation is considered 'adult'?"

"'Bubbles getting it on with Mojo-jojo'? You must have a sick mind if you don't consider that adult." 'Donny' says

"More like pedo fuel." Lopez says.

"It was directed at you." 'Donny' says.

"Your the one who said-" Lopez was interrupted...again.

"Oi! Fred, Sheila, stop bickering over there and get that drunk bugger over here so we can start this shite!" A thick British accent is heard.

"C'mon, Sir Reginald is getting angry. We should go to the circle." 'Donny' says.

"Be right there." Lopez says. 'Donny' walks off, leaving the boy and Lopez alone, Lopez takes the bottle of Jack and starts pouring it down the drain of the bathroom next to the room.

"HEY! That cost money!" The boy screamed.

"Did it?" Lopez counters. The boy stays silent.

"A'ight then." Lopez says. The bottle is empty seconds after, and before he throws it in the waste basket he looks at the boy. "This." he points at the bottle "at the rate your going will kill you before they do...we lost alot of good friends to Mr.Booze son, lets go."

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Circle.

*******************************************************************************

"Venting..." Lopez said. He is surrounded by people with the same 'gift' he has.

"That's why you started MMA?" Said 'Donny' "I can actually understand that."

"Thanks Brent." Lopez said. Calling the man by his real name now. He continued on with his story.

"I'm know as 'Orgoth the Relentless' in the Octagon...yes I know the Yu-Gi-Oh card... a young fan called me that after a fight and it just stuck...It started when my dad was murdered by them... I went low, my folk spit up two years prior, and I had to live up in Vermont for a while with my mother...she never told me the reason they split but it's best to let sleeping dogs lie, so I never dug into it...I got money, got fighting experience, and at the time...a way to grieve. I would always picture my opponent as the person who killed my dad, I tore into them until they either surrendered or I knocked em out, hence the 'relentless'."

"Yo man I heard about you! Made a cool 500 on that victory you had with Shane 'the Duster' Dustman, you wrecked that dude!" Some one said.

"Thanks...he was a toughie, not what I expected with a name like that."

"I knew all those muscles weren't just for fondling little kids Lopez." Brent said.

"I can show you what they're for Brent."

"No thanks, I like eating solid food."

"It's something we all take for granted, now is it?" The same British accent from before said.

The group chuckled.

"Heh...anyway, things were good, every paladin that tried to take me on wore their ass for a hat, I was, and still am, in the money-"

"Let's hope someone doesn't hit you with a tomahawk then." Brent added.

"I've actually had that tried on me, this rookie paladin thought he finally grew a pair because he had a electric tomahawk, ended up knocking himself out with the pommel."

"You should have put emphasis on the word 'tried', Lopez." Brent said.

The whole group laughed at that one.

"Anyway...I was still angry at the paladins, God, who I didn't believe in at the time, and myself. I only lived for the thrill of the fight and the chances I would find the scumbag who killed my father...I was leading a path straight to satan's asshole in record time...but then...I met a guy."

"Super angry gay sex?" Brent added, some laughter was heard. Lopez just looked at him, deadpanning.

"I would love to meet you in the Octagon, sincerely, it's like on my top ten list of things to do. Your lucky that I have such a good lid on things, a lesser man would have torn you 7 new assholes by now." Lopez said.

"And that's why I hang out with you."

"...Continuing, he sat down next to me, I was at subway at the time, we ate, talked, and we had a good conversation. He offered me a chance to go to an address on Wednesday, and luckily I went, because I probably wouldn't be here if I didn't. Turns out he was a pastor. At first I was completely against it, but with a few nudges in the right direction, I eventually started to give it a try..."

"So what, did they try to feel you up like some choir boy or something?" Brent said.

"No...this wasn't a catholic church, not that it happens all the time, less than 1% of Catholic priests actually do that."

"Where did you learn that?" Brent asks.

"Special Victims Unit."

"Good show, learn any tricks of the trade?"

"Sometimes Brent..."

"I know 'pow, zoom, straight to the moon' I get it."

"Your impossible sometimes."

"Be lucky i'm a dude, if I was a chick, i'd probably be about 7 times worse."

"Make that 7000 times worse, and uglier, let's not forget that."

"Hurtful!"

"How's it feel?"

"Are you a sped?"

"I'll take that as 'not very good' then." Lopez cleared his throat. "Anyway...the people over there were amazingly kind and tolerant...they loved me for who I was, not for my money...or fame...or strength...they loved me because I WAS, because I was their friend, a lost soul who needed guidance, after three weeks I converted...It was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I had an entire community of people who loved and cared for me, an irreplaceable friend in both the pastor and Jesus...but also, my time their gave me the knowledge that I needed to have a leg up on the paladins, the paladins are just-"

"Selfish, self hating, hypocritical, contradicting abominations! You say that it is in the name of God that you are doing this...but I know the truth, I know the Bible...your nothing but PATHETIC creatures who feed off the 'imperfections' of others to blot out your own, every time you look in the mirror all you see is a dark black hole of putrid nothingness, every time you go on the street you hear men laugh and women sneer in disgust saying 'DEAR GOD! What is that thing!?' and it is no one's fault but your own! You have killed innocent men, women, and CHILDREN because of one discerning trait that they have, or who they know, by the measure you have judged you two shall be judged in that measure, your nothing but-"

"Ohhh. Sauce."

"Thank you Brent, now listen to the rest."

*ZAAAAAAAAAAAP!*

"GRAAAAAAAAAHH!" Lopez screams as he as pumped with the electricity.

"Looks like someone couldn't handle the heat."

"Shut up Brent."

"You done yet?" Says a white man. "Your father wasn't this talkative."

"Ohhh! What a twist!"

"Really Brent?"

Lopez tried to break free of his binds, put the electricity set him straight. He needed to save his energy so he could focus and figure out a plan.

"Awww, all those muscles, for what?"

"Punching you in the face if you don't shut up."

"So to get to me, you shed the blood of the innocent, to get to jumpers, you kill their friends and families...yet you say we are the monsters, you say that God, a perfect and loving being that knows everything about us and gave us life, wants you to destroy the very thing He created, who He gave these abilities to, and ALSO the lives of His humble..and loving followers."

"Double sauce."

"Again, thanks Brent, now can I finish the story?"

Lopez was bound with electrical wires, the church that saved his life... the people that showed him so much love and unconditional love, slaughtered by the groves and lying on the ground, they interrupted the Sunday service and started mowing down the people like they were targets in a round of duck hunt.

"Hate that dog."

"Shut up Brent and let me finish the recap Goddammit."

Yet the idiots in front of you didn't realize something...

"What?"

"I'm getting to that Brent, Jesus, your like a little kid."

"Pedo alert."

"Dammit Brent."

"So, Shawn Lopez, you alluded us for sometime, defeated every paladin that went after you...so since I have some...history with your family, they sent me...thank God-"

Lopez spit in his face. "Don't you DARE use the name of God in vain, you animal."

"OHHHHHH. Shit's getting real."

"When WASN'T it!? Let me finish the damn recap!"

The man slowly wiped the spit off of his face... he started kicking Lopez in the stomach.

"He mad."

"Oh yes, very."

"You WRETCH! I can you His holy name in anyway I want! He will bless me for wiping your disgusting hide off the face o the earth, just as He is happy that these-" He kicked a teenagers corpse...his name was Santiago..."warts off the face of His earth! I've had enough of this-"

"'I can you His holy name in anyway I want'? 'He will bless me for wiping your disgusting hide off the face o the earth'? This guy is a retard Lopez, how did he catch you? Caught you dropping a deuce on the shitter?"

"..."

"No way!"

"You kick like a girl, no wait, I know some girls who could kick harder than yo-AAAAAAGH- heh heh, that kind of tik-AAAAAAGH!"

"Look who's a bad ass, taking that juice like a man."

"Shaddap! Thank you though."

The man pulled out his black hunting knife and started polishing it.

"Time to die you-"

*SLAM*

"POLICE!"

"Well isn't that convenient."

"Yes it was Brent, yes it was."

"This 'God' dude must have a soft spot for ya."

"...Thanks Brent."

"Don't get all sappy on me nigga."

"And it's gone."

What he didn't count on was the fact that the pastor live-streamed the services... got it installed yesterday.

"WHAT!" The man says.

"The cops are busting your ass! Is it really that hard to figure out you jackwagon!?"

"You have your good moments Brent, I can tell you that."

"I try, now move along in the story Kunta Kinte."

"..."

'Now's my chance...' Lopez started concentrating, hard. Not trying to jump to a location, that would be impossible to do...

He just wanted to jump...rumors are that if you jump without a destination...well.

"You pulled that one out your ass, didn't you?"

"Rumors have to start somewhere bro."

"You can't say 'rumors are' with a rumor that only you know!"

"You know about it."

"Shut up Lopez."

"I'm the one narrating."

"...Finish the damn story."

"Oh no you don't...if i'm going down-"

"I've seen enough 2 star action movies to know where this is going. All this guy needs is a curly mustache and a top hat."

"Shut it!"

"With me!" He plunged the knife into Lopez's chest.

"And why aren't you a body bag?"

"I'M GETTING TO THAT!"

The knife never reached his heart, some thick hard...thing had had intercepted the blade.

"And that would be?"

"Before this all happened my pastor gave me one of his most prized possessions...a hard cover Bible that I put in my-"

"Titty flap."

"NO, Brent. Breast pocket, you dunce."

"What!?"

"How many times is this nigga gonna say what?"

"What?"

"In the butt."

"Damn it Brent...i've already said that."

The energy crackled around the jumpers body. The man couldn't get the knife out in time and...

"Wait for it..."

*THOOON!*

"And boom goes the dynamite."

"I really pity the fool that had to watch a movie with you."

"Going all Mr.T on me?"

"No, Brent, i'm just stating my view on something, and the words that I used bore an co-"

"You could have just said coincidence bro, or is that your 'education' showing?"

"It's possible."

"So...what happened after that?"

"Well bro...I landed in a forest, the knife survived, all my clothes were shredded."

Brent stood up.

"Well bro, have to go home, thanks for sharing that with me."

Lopez and Brent shared a manly hug...

"Thanks for listening Brent..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Everfree.

************************************************************************************

"Thanks for listening." Lopez said as a tear rolled down his dirty face.

The tree he was hugging didn't hug back.

His clothes were a ghost of their former selves, they were shredded, tattered, dirty, and had slight traces of vomit.

His dirty body was sore from being in the fetal position for so long, it was unbecoming of him. Even though the situation gave him a viable excuse to roll into a ball and cry.

But he knew that rolling around in the dirt wouldn't get anything important accomplished, the only thing it would accomplish though is the further drowning in the misery that he had stored inside him.

He pictured his house in his mind, more importantly, the punching bag he had installed for training...or when he wants to blow off some steam...

'A box of tissues and a picture of Bubbles would do better though.'

'Shut up Brent.'

No matter how hard he concentrated, he couldn't jump to his home.

But when he tried to jump to a patch of dirt in front of him.

*Fwoosh*

That worked.

'What did you do?'

'I think we both know what I did you stupid stupid.'

'Oh MEOW!'

'Just let me focus.'

He let go of 'Brent' and began to look around. He heard a sound of...hooves hitting the dirt floor not so far from him.

He followed the sound, expecting to find some people on horseback.

'Where the Kush? Cause whatever we're on, I want some more of that shit.'

But what he got though.

'JESUS CHRIST!'

'ON HORSEBACK! PREFERABLY THAT FLYING CHILD SEIZURE LAWSUIT!'

Were ponies...multicolored...

*rustle rustle*

"What was that?" Asked the purple unicorn, the five other ponies she was with had 'tagged along' to help her defeat the dreaded Mare in the Moon... well, she wasn't in the moon anymore.

Talking ponies...

"Must ah been tha wind sugarcube, we can't let this forest rustle us too badly now can we?" The orange regular pony said.

'Damn, her neck so red its orange.'

'Must you always insult people!?'

'These are talking ponies, not people.'

'Technicality!'

"Besides, I could totally take it on!" Said the brash rainbow-maned pegasus.

'Yeah skittles 'it' wants to take you to.'

'Dude, eww! That's a pony!'

'Does it think?'

'Yeah but-'

'Can it talk?'

'Yea-'

'Than you can shove a dick in it.'

'Your a perv, Brent.'

'You don't say?'

Behind the tree was a weird bipedal monkey-like creature, he was staring into space with a blank stare. He could easily escape, he was just...preoccupied at the moment.

'Lets follow them.'

'You ain't getting any rainbow poon Brent.'

'We'll see. By the way how high do you think someone would have to be to dream this up? Following six colorful pastel talking ponies into a forest?'

"...I'm following six colorful pastel ponies into a forest."

"Who said that?" Exclaimed the rainbow-maned pony.

'Dumbass'

*Fwoosh*

...And he was gone...for now.

There is some scribbling on the tree that Lopez hugged.

'Pastor Brent 'Donney' Summers: Like Jesus breaths in me, you will to... and your the only Brent I know that isn't a complete ass.'

Author's Note:

This is just something I was thinking on for MONTHS, let's see how it goes.