• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 1,087 Views, 47 Comments

The End With a Start - naimsosa



Crossing street + Hit by an 18 wheeler, should not equal being alive in a dungun, let alone with the bug out bag you had created for a zombie attack.

  • ...
19
 47
 1,087

4.5

Dec. 25 2022

Salt Lake City, Utah

11:00 am

Lyra woke up on the ground in the middle of a blizzard wearing the same armor as when she had been shot.
"Ow my head. Where am I?" Lyra standing outside in the middle of a blizzard. Due to the summery condition of Equestria Lyra's armor had short sleeves and the pants were not thick as her amour was for mobility and not massive amounts protection. She started walking around for about 30 seconds before tripping on something, a side walk she knew what it was but she did not know what that loud buzzing sound that was getting louder and louder until finally she saw the head LIGHTS OF A TRUCK coming at her she did not know what they were, but she knew it would be best to move out of the way. As the trucked passed by so did a massive gust of wind that passed by Lyra and almost made her lose her balance. That gust was the end of the blizzard but as the white out passed she started to see a clear over view of the city She saw tell building that in no way compared to the ones in Manehatten or Canterlot but still pretty big. But out of all the buildings one caught her eye in particular it was shorter than the others and had 6 spires and something gold on one of the middle spires. She then had a feeling to try and contact anyone using her magic as she did this she felt weaker in her magical abilities. As she struggled to use her magic she started to get something coming back. Then she had enough to get a message, it was Bon Bon.
(Though Bon Bon was not a magical being she could still contact with other due to the magic given to them from Princess Celestia for Military Purposes.)
"Lyra is that you?"
"Yes Bon it's me!"
"OH how wonderful it is to hear your voice."
"Yes the feeling is mutual how you are?" Both Lyra and Bon Bon started to cry when they found out that the other was alive.
"I’m fine; we have to meet up somewhere. Where are you?"
“I don't know but I see a building with 6 spires. Do you see it?
"Actually I'm right in front of it."
"Ok I'll meet up with you there, ok?"
"Ya I'll wait for you here."
"Hey little lady." Bon Bon turned around and cut the call with Lyra and saw a man in a dark coat getting closer to her.
"Hey look bubby I don’t like how close you're getting so please back off."
He then grabbed Bon Bon by the neck and held a knife to her cheek.
"Oh you're gunna like it and if you say anything I'll kill you is that understood?" Bon Bon then drew her knife and stabbed his leg, as he fell she punched him in the face, as he fell to the ground he landed on all fours.
"No but how do you understand that?" Bon Bon felt pretty good about what she just did.
"Understand this Bitch!"But the man started to get back up and as he was on his knees he drew out a pistol the same kind that Lyra had been shot with Bon Bon kicked it out of his hands and quickly came back and kicked him in the face knocking him out cold. Now it was only a matter of time before Lyra got there and they could figure out what was going on.