• Published 6th Feb 2012
  • 949 Views, 8 Comments

The Poison Party - DeadlyRose

  • ...
18
 8
 949

Nightmare Wonderland


It was dawn, and the sun begin to shade on a little girl- Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie Pie!" Twilight hollered. "Yeshhtwighilight?"

"Care to explain this mess of cupcakes?" Twilight eyed as the pink belly flopped and covered the 3 balloons cutie mark on her body. "Sorry! Silly, I just looked at it, and my belly growled, so I decided to eat it, and then it was so good, I ate more, and now my tummy hurts! Ow!"

Ding! The fashionable Rarity walked inside, with Spike jumping up and down, blabbering about her beauty. "Good day, sir." as she removed her leather blue hat and hanged it on the coat rack. At that point, Spike hardly fainted. "Oh my, Pinkie P-Pie! I cannot see you like this? No offence taken, but you look very un- what's the word.... Aha! Un-fashionable. " Twilight giggled as Pinkie blushed. "Do not! But hey, hey, hey, ooh la la! What's that you're wearing?" Spike caught his eyes on her, and then her robe. "What this? Oh, you shouldn't... This is a aquamarine coated gem robe! Oh Spikey and I had a hard time finding those gems. I owe it to Spikey!" Lost in her words, Spike hardly realized that Rarity using her horn, to give him a surprise. "Have a gem!" Gracefully, Spike began to chew on it, and then munching on it.

Pinkie Pie, unknowingly thinking her rare robe was a handkerchief, began wiping her face on it. "Now girls, if you excuse me, I should be heading..." Slap! Rarity, a beauty had just slapped- a girl!

Slowly, Rarity's blue eyes began to soak red- as red as Applejack's apples! "That Robe! Pinkie Pie! You ruined my dream! Alas, my heart is chipped- for that robe was for Princess Celestia!"

Soon, Rarity turned her flank and walked out, carelessly.

Pinkie stood up to her knees. " Oh, please, please, please don't leave me like that selfish so called "Element of Generosity!"
"I won't. You may have lost everyone else, but I'm here."

When Pinkie Pie, the Element of Laughter just went to sleep, it felt so right- for Twilight Sparkle to call her darling. She'd make anything sound easy, fun, and simple. But Twilight knew it wasn't Pinkie who committed the crime- did the Nightmare spell Twilight had put on her be true? Pinkie Pie had been going to prank innocents, even made Twilight so mad, she reached her extreme mode. She crept into the reserved room, watching from the point where Pinkie Pie would sing her Gramma's song, humming in delight, no longer in fright. But what had been going on? Is Pinkie really evil? No, never! If she would, it would be all her fault. Casting that stupid spell, just coulda made things worse!

"She acts pretty normal, maybe I'm hallucinating again.

~~~~
As soon as Twilight left to sleep, Pinkie Pie woke. But she looked different. Her hair was electrifying lightning, her mane sparkling and gray, her coat no longer pink, but black- she was no Pinkie Pie- but a nightmare. Nightmare Moon.

~~~~~
"Help! Somepony help!" cried the real Pinkie Pie. Her hooves were tied together, but she managed to rip out the paper strip covering her mouth. Then, she remembered the boon Princess Celestia gave to her- just a couple of weeks ago, when they were able to restore harmony from Discord.

"Oh please...." Pinkie, for the ever so first time, began meditating. A faint aura started to glow, and surrounded the steel rope surrounding her hooves. Soon, the rope shook, and melted like glue. The aura then flew away.

"That loser! Nightmare moon, the stupidest horse in Equestria!" Pinkie Pie cried. "Wait- am I in the jungle?" she eyed around the area to find poisonous bugs, scary trees (that she wasn't scared of).
~~~

"Phase one: capture Twilight Sparkle- check. Next: Capture the rest. Soon, a new era of darkness will begin, after I finish my mission from my boss. Let us play the friendly game of the Poisonous cupcakes. Soon, they will be under my control! Muahahaaha!" Nightmare moon boomed, holding the brainwashed neck of a no longer magical, powerful, indigo pony.
~