• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 11,733 Views, 333 Comments

Two Worlds; One Family - MrEnter



Fluttershy finds a strange creature on her doorstep one night. This turns out to be a human.

  • ...
27
 333
 11,733

The Long Awaited Sequel

Can be found here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/117504/strangers-like-me#comment/2878837

It's adventure rather than slice of life, and it has a T-rating.

Comments ( 14 )

Oh, snap. Time to read.

oh shit!?! the part 2!?! damn it, I need my glasses, de fuq are my glasses!?! oh nvm, they're right here

SNAP CRACKLE POP I HAVE TO READ THIS:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

This story has been reviewed by the Equestrian Critics Society

Title: Two Worlds; One Family

Author: MrEnter

Reviewed by: Quillbit Marelor

There is a reason why HIE, Human in Equestria stories, are some of the most unwanted in the fanfiction community. Most of the time, if the human in these stories is not some self inserted brony, then it is a regular character that receives little to no development or personality, and altogether becomes an uninteresting character that only brings down the tale the author is trying to tell. In order to make a story like this work, the writer has to carefully craft a human character that can be both relatable and engaging without becoming too contrived. Unfortunately, this is not how some stories of this genre play out. MrEnter’s story, Two Worlds; One Family, is a prime example of what one should stay away from if they choose to write a HIE story. Among having a lackluster human character, this story suffers from other numerous problems that could keep it from gaining any likability from a certain crowd.

Full Review

Score: 2/10

Quillbit I respect your opinune and read the full review. I agree that it wasn't the best one iv read I still enjoyed it a lot. And the CMCS actions are explained in the sequel the curse ( although I have a theory that Harry might be the one to cause the curse)

Two Worlds; One Family by MrEnter
Score: 2.5 out of 10 - Poor
- Canon Characters are Poorly Characterized
- Poor Pacing
- Solid Dialogue
- Bad Plotline Elements
Reviewed by Admujica. Read the full review here.

Why are you doing things with Clean Up on Smile Five instead of this?

4309018 I know right? The CMC were assholes in the earlier parts of this story. I was shocked like "Dude? What the actual flying fuck?" This was one of the only gripes I had with it and at least they did develop a more positive attitude towards him later on. Awesome story overall.

This was painful to read.

Nice ending and overall rather well written. Look forward to reading the sequel.

9845147

No it wasn't thankfully, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing me here.

11362695
Ehhh... in reference to ARBPW's "Mothers Don't Need Manuals." (Story was removed a long while ago.)
A short excerpt, for a general idea:

“You’re... an adult foal?”
“I’ve been one for a long time,” Fluttershy replied with a sigh.

Login or register to comment