• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 4,354 Views, 54 Comments

Battleship : Equestria - shadowpheon



The USS South Dakota had seen her fair share of action throughout 1942, but she has not seen everything yet. Neither has the peaceful Equestrians.

  • ...
13
 54
 4,354

Tansmissions (Teaser)

"This is the USS Washington, calling out on all frequencies! We need assistance! Multiple hostiles on all sides! Repeat! IJN have us and our unnamed carrier surrounded! This is the USS Washington, calling out on all frequencies! We need assistance! IJN have come from nowhere! They have us and our unnamed carrier surrounded! Any friendlies in the area, please respond! Repeat! Any friendlies in the area, please respond! We can't hold out forever out here!"
"This is the USS Enterprise. IJN have surrounded our position. Requesting assistance from any friendly forces located in our vicinity. Copy, this is the USS Enterprise. IJN have surrounded our position. We've taken casualties, and damages. Requesting assistance from any friendly forces located in our vicinity."
"This is B-27 'Lady Liberty', We're responding to the received distress signal. We're fully loaded, and awaiting coordinates for bombing run. Mark your targets and get your heads down. Sorry we're late for the party boys."

Author's Note:

Just a few radio transmissions that will be in the upcoming chapter, hopefully this gets a few of you excited. And maybe disappoints a few others...

Comments ( 10 )

I don't think previews like this are allowed. There is currently a large argument about the posting of non-story chapters and what that does and doesn't include.

3253490
Tis Only Be A teaser That Will Be Replaced With The Chapter When Its Done.

2365026

You mean Nagato class Battleship

This....just....NO!!!! FUCK NO!!!!! THIS IS A FREAKING INSULT TO THE MEN WHO SERVED ABOARD THE SOUTH DAKOTA, NOT TO MENTION TO MY GRANDFATHER WHO SERVED UPON HER. VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO ALL!!! Next time, think about what you are doing before you go disrespecting those who lost there lives in WWII. FO SHAME!

3857523
Well I'm sorry if you feel disrespected. I mean none to those who serve, or have served. And I did think, but in my personal opinion, if you really feel this way, you can put this story on ignore. I decided to write it due to my high pride for our armed forces, and the fact I visited the South Dakota's resting place in the museum in Sioux Falls. Now pardon me for saying, but I felt the ship got little recognition, and I wrote this to share a little about its history, yet have fun with throwing it with the ponies. If you truly have a problem, and cannot resist bringing the point up, please, PM me, and don't make a scene in the comments.

3926001 Handled like a true boss. (subject change)
This is just my opinion and I'm no expert on world war two but your story seems to be De-humanizing the Japanese, they are human just like us, and I'm not sure if they were thrown into that situation if they would attack the ponies, attacking a species that is woefully under equipped to combat you doesn't seem like an honorable victory to me. Unless of course they are being controlled by the changelings.

I have a question when will this story be finished? Its been over two years since the last chapter.

... It would be nice if your teaser was followed by an actual next chapter...

Please?

B-27? that plane doesn’t even exist

Login or register to comment