• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 4,900 Views, 105 Comments

Inuyasha - A Demon-Dog Among Ponies - ChromeRegios

  • ...
14
 105
 4,900

Extra 1 - Fooling Mode...

(Below is the Destructive path in the chapter 4, this is the destructive path... read the link below this. Look at your own accord)
Destructive
path


Hours later, Celestia finished asking some obvious questions, such as who they were and where did they comefrom, but for some reason, Kagome left her side of the story, out of the discussion... later Celestia made tea, and sat on the garden along with her visitors and the six ponies

“So...” Celestia started... “This, “Inuyasha” is a half-demon dog... and half human...”

“That’s right princess...” Kagome agrees as she sips some tea, Miroku Sango and Shippo did the same...

“I must say, your tea is incredibly good, your highness.” Miroku complimented... Celestia was happy to see someone who likes the tea, except for them selves. The six ponies were sitting on the grass next to the visitors.

Luna was next to her sister... Luna stood up and went closer to Kagome, Celestia lets her go and continues to stare at the white haired, red coated person who defeated her with such ease. If it weren't for Kagome, she might have been killed... but still...

“Pardon me, miss Kagome..” Luna started, but can you tell me about your world... and where did you meet such a loathsome creature such as this, DOG!” Luna recently raised her voice, pertaining to Inuyasha.

“I heard that you half pint weakling!” Inuyasha shouted, which triggered...

“Sit boy!”

And drove, head first to bite the dust, yet again...

“Mind your manners!” Kagome shouts as she glares at Inuyasha. Luna was still curious on how does Kagome keeps him at bay...while earlier she repeatedly shouts “Sit boy” over and over again, but nothing happens... she still finds that out, odd... “Pardon Inuyasha, Princess Luna.” Kagome smiles and then drinks her tea further...

“Yes, well... I was wondering... Where did you came from and how did you make him do that?” Luna asked, not in her usual yelling tone...

“Oh... uhm... you see...” Kagome didn’t know where to start... Celestia took notice at this, dilemma and speaks...

“Why not go to out library and talk for a while, when me and... Inuyasha, have out own...conversation...” Celestia suggested... as she looks at Inuyasha, a bit calmer now..

Kagome agrees, and walks towards the library with Luna...
Miroku looks down, saddened by something... Sango notices this and went closer to him...

“Whats wrong Miroku? Why are you so down?” She asked, looking at his face...

“Because... there’s... there’s...” Miroku didn’t continue... Sango now looks worried...

“Come on, Miroku. You can tell me...” Sango said with a smiling face, not showing her worried self to him...

“Because... There are no girls here!” He said, while looking at the sky... before he knew it, a hand fell down his face followed by a punch to the top of his head, by Inuyasha and Sango...

“You are a really grade A pervert you know that?” Inuyasha said, as he regains his composure to the last punishment...

Sango was a bit pissed off... “And to think that your a monk of all people...” She stated...

Celestia can’t help but to hear their conversation... Twilight went closer to her teacher and asked something not audible... then she looked at the visitors, got up and went to Inuyasha...

Inuyasha looks up to her, then looks to the left... “What do you want?” He ask, smug and arrogantly...

“Inuyasha, may I know who this... Naraku person, which you speak of...” Celestia asked, Inuyasha gave her a confused look...

“What? After all that I did to you, you still have the guts to come to me and ask that?” He asked, almost as if he cares...

“Well, I am the ruler, so I need to know about it...” Celestia said, maintaining a calm voice. Somehow, Inuyasha was about to argue when he feels like something is watching him from afar... He looks behind him slowly, there in top of the library was Kagome... Staring to his very soul... He had the chills... and looked back to Celestia...

“Fine!” He said, not really caring about it one bit, Celestia nods and took him inside the Castle once more... to have a private talk...

After Celestia and Inuyasha went in... The ponies got up and went to Miroku, Sango and Shippo.
Pinkie pops behind Sango and smiles to her.

“Hi! I’m Pinkie Pie!” She introduced her self. Sango can’t help to smile at Pinkie, she also smelt something sweet... then she realized, it was Pinkie’s mane.

Miroku was still down, one of the ponies noticed this as well... and she went to him to check if he’s feeling alright... “U-uhm... e-excuse me.. sir?” Fluttershy walked in front of him, Miroku looks at her, then as soon as he does... he was stuck by something he never felt before...

Miroku looked directly at her eyes... “Tell me... What is your name?” Miroku said while his eyes glitters...

“I-its... Fluttershy...” She said timidly... in a flash Miroku held her hooves with both hands, Fluttershy was surprised...

“Fluttershy... a lovely name...” He said and smiles, a small sparkle was seen as he smiled... but...

CLUNK!

“OW!!” Miroku shouts and loosing his “Charm” as Shippo lands back to the ground...

“For pete’s sake Miroku! That’s a Pony!” Shippo shouts, “Are you insane!!”

Miroku snaps back to reality, and looks at himself...

“WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING!!” He goes to the nearest tree and hits himself, while Fluttershy was completely, confused and scared at the same time.

“Don’t worry, Fluttershy” Rainbow Dash said, “Maybe he’s just joking around...”

“Heh, don’t say he’s just joking.” Shippo said... “He was THIS close on taking your Fluttershy out for a “Night into town” if you know what I mean...” He said, as Dash gets what he means by that.

Twilight, Applejack and Rarity went to Sango and asked her in unison...

“Whats that thing on your back?” The three of them said, without blinking...

Sango was caught off guard by their question and hesitates to tell them, that she used it to kill demons and such back home...

“This is my Hiraikotsu,” She started... and off she goes, saying bunch of stuff that's from her world... Twilight listens attentively, while Rarity is admiring Sango’s armor. Applejack was looking at her figure... wondering how slim, and yet can walk straight of something as pretty as her...

Shippo was out of words, as the Pink one turns her attention to Shippo... They were all got their hands... and hooves... full in this one..

Comments ( 34 )

Miroku have you no dignity man?

Aw man.. for some reason i knew when inuyasha felt like he was being watched.. that kagome was watching him before i even read that part :rainbowlaugh:

And now, to wait for the princesses to discover the "Sit, boy!" command.

“Pardon me, miss Kagome..” Luna started, but can you tell me about your world... and where did you meet such a loathsome creature such as this, DOG!” Luna recently raised her voice, pertaining to Inuyasha.

“I heard that you half pint weakling!” Inuyasha shouted, which triggered...

“Sit boy!”

And drove, head first to bite the dust, yet again...

“Mind your manners!” Kagome shouts as she glares at Inuyasha.




i feel like kagome is being a tad bit over abusive to inuyasha. I mean luna, just insulted him pretty bad. All he did was retort. Not to mention no one even told luna to behave herself... Also if kagome is being to over abusive, inuyasha usually just leaves to vent off his anger in peace.

226717 I know a little abusive she wasn't that abusive in the show and that's abuse in the first place

SIT BOY!
Love it

i haven't read any yet, but i think there could be a problem if one of them says "sit", a very funny problem, but a problem nonetheless

254843

Actually, in Kagome's time since she is from the future they actually have traveled to the moon. In everyone elses time, ie inuyasha, maroku, and sango the humans haven't been to the moon, yet.

255276 sorry, but most of them would not know that in the future they traveled to the moon, also in the time their from, they have not traveled to the moon

255306

Im confused? If Kagome were to talk about humans from her time period to celestia or luna, she could mention that humans from "her time" have actually traveled to the moon without the aid of magic.

257429GYAAAH! TIME PARADOX!!! NO MORE, PLEASE!!!:raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair:

254774 Well, The Rosary IS only usable by Kagome, so that really shouldn't be a problem.

226717 Well, Remember. This is Kagome. The group is dealing with Royal GODDESSES. I'm sure Kagome is doing what she can to avoid being imprisoned...even if Woona and Tia wouldn't really do that.

I'd probably be worrying about it too, honestly.

Wow. I'm pretty sure that Inuyasha would have a lot more restraint that this, even if they were brought here near the beginning of the series rather than the end. :facehoof: :facehoof: :facehoof:

Write more hurry

interesting series, although inuyasha is a bit out of character... also it is kinda weird seeing this written, and in english [i watched the japanese version]

Not to be a dick but kagomes interruption during the fight killed it if inuyasha was fighting I doubt he would have stopped him like that.
I did enjoy the destructive one but it could have ended with the mane 6 injured instead of slaughtered.
just my 2 cents take it however you want but still a decent story.

They got fucking slaughtered...:ajsleepy:

415637Too bad that includes Pinkie Pie, she could've made 6 batches of special cupcakes...:pinkiecrazy: :facehoof:

MORE DAMMIT MORE MAWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

1423852 anything goes~ Besides~ His power is no longer limited since he's in a place filled with Magic, right? :twilightsmile:

2033509 still on work, I hope I can get this updated more~ :pinkiesad2:

i would give you my right testicle for more of this

2140209 Jokes on you, you only have overies!

2140209 3097482 uhm... Probably soon, cuz I'm still working on what's gonna happen next after this~ :duck:

3097482

I'm sorry, what the bloody hell are you talking about?

Please tell this is still being written. This has to be the best take on an Inuyasha and MLP:FiM crossover yet!

On Hiatus.... FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:yay:

4819427 There was one time! When she got so frustrated she literally made a hole by saying sit to Inuyasha numerous times! :derpytongue2:

Weeell this is going to be fun :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

4821681 Heh I remember that it was hilarious

4821681 There was also that time Inuyasha was trying to prevent Kagome from going home by putting a huge rock over the well

Login or register to comment