• Published 26th Sep 2011
  • 41,660 Views, 116 Comments

Pony Tickling Stories - Unicron

  • ...
10
 116
 41,660

The Great and Powerful Trixie gets tickled

Note: This might not be very long, and I’m sorry. I’m also very, very sorry it’s taking me a long time with writing these stories, its hard coming up with ideas, plus I’m also very busy with school and life stuff. I apologize again, sorry.
The Great and Powerful Trixie gets tickled (Requested by CharginChuck and Sgt.Dash^_^)

Trixie laid on the bed, Twilight was in the room as well.

“I don’t know if I want to do this…” Trixie said

“You do want to prove that you are “great and powerful” correct?” Twilight said

“Well yeah!” Trixie yelled

Twilight took some rope and spread her legs apart and tied them to the posts of thr bed.

“Well can you move?” Twilight asked

Trixie tugged at the ropes. “A little bit, but I can’t really break free.” She said

“Good.” Twilight got out a big box.

“Are you ready?” Twilight asked.

“There’s nothing to be ready for.” Trixie said

Twilight walked next to the bed and started to gently rub the middle of her blue, soft, belly in a circular motion
Trixie smiled and closed her eyes. Twilight rubbed a little faster, the smile on Trixie’s face, evolved into a grin. Twilight rubbed lower on her belly. It made Trixie jump, she started to twitch in her bonds. Twilight moved down some more until she was at her waist, Trixie let out a burst of uncontrollable giggles.

“oh…ticklish there are we…” Twilight grinned and put her other hoof at her waist and she rubbed both of her hooves on her waist.

Trixie giggled slightly louder

“Heeheehee…haven’t….smiled….like this in a heehee…long time…heehee!” Trixie giggled.

“Well you’re about to smile a lot more…” Twilight said in an evil tone.

Twilight slid her hooves up to her sides, and started to move her hooves up and down her sides repeatedly, Trixie started to laugh, her heart started to pick up speed, she started to struggle against the ropes that held her laid out upon the bed. Trixie tried to control the outbursts of laughter, but she failed.

Twilight stopped tickling her sides, and walked over to her back hooves, she got out a long, straight feather. She used her magic to levitate it, and she started to stroke Trixie’s back hoof.

Trixie tried kicking, but she was held firmly in place, so she tried to whack Twilight in the face with her tail.
“How pathetic… and just for that stupid act I’m not gona show you any mercy…” Twilight got on the bed and sat on Trixie’s waist, she leaned over and tickled all over her belly, sides, under her front legs, It made Trixie squeal with laughter.
“EEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH CELESTIA MAKE HER STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!” she screamed
“Your more ticklish than I originally thought….hey you haven’t brushed your coat yet, I’ll do it for you.” Twilight said again in an evil tone.

Twilight took two brushes from the box and put them to her belly, she moved the brushes from her chest, all the way down to her waist then she would put the brushes back on her chest but in a different area and do the same thing.
Tears started to form under Trixie’s eyes, there was no doubt that she was insanely ticklish. Twilight wanted to make Trixie suffer some more, so she used her magic to make two more brushes scrub her back hooves profusely. Tears rolled down her face and she swung her head up.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEASE NO MORE NO, NO, NO!!!”

She then repositioned the brushes tickling her belly, to tickle the outside of her thighs, right on her cutie marks.
Trixie insanely struggled in the strong ropes.

“You can’t escape the tickles!” Twilight taunted.

She then made the brushes tickle the insides of her thighs in which she squealed louder than ever. Not to mention brushes where still tickling her back hooves. Trixie’s heart pounded in her chest, she panted trying to catch her breath
Twilight stopped, and leaned down again , and blew the longest, loudest, biggest raspberry ever, right in the middle of her belly. Tears rained down Trixie’s face, she kicked and bucked, but they just wouldn’t break.

Twilight blew another huge raspberry on her belly and Trixie squealed with helpless laughter.

“I CAN’T BREATHE!!!!!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” She screamed again.

Twilight continued to torture Trixie; she wrapped his hooves around her and tickled her furiously. Tears were now pouring down her face, soaking the bed sheets that she laid on.

Trixie’s vision was blurry due to the fact, that there were so many tears forming at her eyes. She couldn’t see what Twilight was going to do next.

Twilight used some long feathers to tickle under Trixie’s front legs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEHEEHEEHEEHEESE!!!!!!” she squealed

Trixie sputtered and coughed, she still laughed intensely.

Twilight had to use more rope to hold her still, she was struggling so much that the rope was starting to loosen. Now Trixie was almost completely immobile.

Twilight replaced the feathers with brushes, Trixie laughed and choked on her breath, sweat poured down her body she tried begging but the only noise that came out was laughter and coughs.

Twilight tickled her faster; Trixie swung her head back and forth struggling to break free of the restraints that pinned her down.

“Look at you so great and powerful, tied on a bed with mere ropes and laughing to death…” Twilight said
Trixie tried to use her little magic skills to throw a nearby book at Twilight’s head. Twilight easily dodged the projectile.

“Just for that I’m going to make you SUFFER…” Twilight laughed

Twilight got a spinning sander device and placed it upon her waist

“Please don’t do this to me, Urg uh ARH!” Trixie begged as she struggled.

Twilight switched on the device and Trixie was in tears, her laughing was heard throughout the entire library.

Twilight moved the spinning device up her belly, then moved it over to her left side. The sensation caused Trixie to use all of
her might to break out, she wasn’t that strong, and the ropes still held her. Twilight moved the device over to her right side, and the sweat and tears came down faster now.

Trixie started screaming for help.

“There’s no one coming for you, you know.” Twilight taunted.

After an hour of non-stop tickling Twilight stopped for a minute, Trixie blankly started at her, the tears still came down her face. She moaned “Untie me….please…” She let out a few coughs.

“Don’t think I’m done with you yet!” Twilight stammered.

“Twilight started to furiously brush both sides of her ribcage, she was so tired she could barely laugh, she was out of sweat
and tears. She laid upon a soaked bed due to tears and sweat. She had used up all of her little strength so she could no longer struggle. Trixie did the only thing left that she could do

Pass out.

Twilight laughed, as she untied the unconscious Trixie, she opened the library door carried her out, then took a pitcher of ice cold water and dumped it on her head, she woke up struggling to stand.

“Now get outa here, before I decide to change my mind!” Twilight yelled

Trixie slowly walked away in pain and agony, Twilight continued to laugh, even when she closed the door.



I'm sorry again for the shortness of this story, and the huge wait. Don't just tell me which pony I should tickle next, please, please give me an idea, I don't do any Inappropriate stuff, so any Idea's I find offencive, will not be considered, Just please give me some idea's Keep in mind that I do Original Charecters. just make sure the creator says yes.

Comments ( 55 )

Gilda should totally get some tickle.

Well, that was...interesting :rainbowhuh::trixieshiftleft:


And I still wanna see one for Zecora (I know she's not technically a pony, but she's close enough, dammit!)

I'll try....but i'll need an idea....

It was short but good.:twilightsmile::trixieshiftright:

You need an Idea eh?

I'm now putting in a request for Spitfire.

26865 yes I am trying to write somthing about spitfire at the moment.

I think your story's are awsome.:heart:

27477 Thank you very much :twilightsmile:


I am trying to write the Spitfire one.
and I have to do Zecora as well, haven't started on that one, need a good idea. my mind is scrambled :derpyderp1:

I wanted to do "Incendia" from PK's Antipodes I asked PK and he said no. Too bad, I think Incendia from Antipodes is the hottest oc pony and pony ever, but I guess you have to respect people's wishes...

Sometimes when my mind is scrambled I go crazy.:derpytongue2:

what is the lol for?

I like these stories so far. Although I have to suggest having a little buildup to the tickling and being more descriptive outside of just describing where they're being tickled. Like adding how fast the tickling is, the direction of the stroke, ect. Outside of that, I think you're getting better at these.

And if I may suggest a pony to tickle, Cheerilee.

The premise? Well, the CMC all receive bad grades on their tests, perhaps some...convincing can boost their grades to an A.

29377 thanks for the critizism I'll try to.


and that sounds like a great idea, I'm gona use it

Sgt.Dash reporting for duty! *salute*:rainbowdetermined2:

#16 · Dec 4th, 2011 · · ·

trixie gets revenge on twilight. stomache is most ticklish!:twilightsheepish:

Can you do one with Zecora being tickled?

Why doesn't Twilight get Tickled?

sorry, I really do need to update the story, but i've been under alot of pressure lately with the real world, i will update the story eventually, but as i said this is a just for fun story its something i do when i dont have anything to do

guys if you keep putting pressure on Unicron I will shove this M4 here up your ass and pull the trigger! don't you see he's under enough pressure already.

26815
Gilda comes back to make up with rainbow dash insisting that she changed,but Rainbow dash is still mad and decides 2 tickle her:rainbowwild:

579538 haha.....no duh lol

November 7th?

How have I not seen this until now?

Here is an idea. Pinkie Pie being tickled by Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake.

U should do spike next

Or maybe Scootaloo lol

Twilight next pls :twilightsmile:

twilight tickled by celestia and rarity tickled by sweetie belle and spike:scootangel:

1261111 that would be supercute. Id love to see that one. :pinkiesmile:

Tickle Apple Bloom, Spike gets revange and tickles Apple Blooms belly and raspberries 2 xD plz? :D

Here is an idea: My OC who is named Rainy Dash (simply if I were to make a story there would be a posibility that Rainy Dash would be the sister of Rainbow Dash) I came up with the idea for her in the Hub World MLP game: The Fabulous PonyMaker and she has scars (mostly from crashing into stuff) and has top part of her right wing made out of metal.

tickle these 3 :scootangel::unsuresweetie::applecry:

you should tickle twilight velvet, lightning dust, rarity, twilight sparkle, and cloudchaser/flitter
add some whip cream to tickle and raspberries on belly.

Tickle Pinkie Pie!

Please do Pinkie Pie! XD :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Spike tickled by the CMC would be cool. I mean Sweetie Belle could use her new found magic to levitate Scootaloos feathers. Scootaloo could build a machine and use her wings. And I've got nothin for Apple Bloom.

You still trying to make chapters for this story stuff? :)

Ohmehgosh tickle this one >:twilightoops:

IDEA! Rarity is kidnapped by Blueblood and tickled.

Eris tickling Butterscotch.

I say Starlight tickled by Twilight would be fun.

I think Pinkie should tickle Twilight

Could you do a story about Gallus tickling my Kirin OC WinterStream?

I would like to see Coco Pommel get tickled by Rarity.

Login or register to comment