• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 1,670 Views, 106 Comments

Guardians - Pen Brush



In the end, each of you will die and only Celestia will be left alive." Nightmare

  • ...
3
 106
 1,670

The mark

It has been about a single year since they found the facility of their past. With it cleaned up and now working properly, The guardians were able to properly teach the little ones and said little ones were able to explore around on their own, within reason of course. Speaking of little ones...


They were outside currently and running around the forest wall and playing in the grass of the fields.


“Come on guys!” Sombra said as he ran into the woods and rolled around in the foliage. “It’s amazing in here!”


“I dunno... Mom and dad said not to go into the forest alone.” Chrysalis said shifting from side to side.


“We are not alone, we have each other.” Luna said, walking closer to it.


“I don’t think that’s what they meant, Lu lu.” Discord said as he floated over head.


“It might not be what they meant but we are still together and we aren't alone, right Celestia?” Luna said, looking behind her.


“I am not a part of this.” Celestia said, against going into the woods.


“Tia!!” Luna complained.


“I am going to have to agree with Tia on this one.” Discord said floating down and landing next to Celestia. “And that is something, cause we never agree on anything.”


“Come on! It will be fun, it isn't dangerous!” Luna said, looking at Sombra having a good time in the forest.


“I don’t want to go in either.” Chrysalis said taking a few steps back from the forest. “It just doesn’t look right.”


“Oh you guys are just a bunch of wussies!” Sombra said as he rolled on the ground again. “Nothing is going to happen!”


“Nothing will happen, come on it isn’t dangerous.” Luna pleaded, giving her best puppy dog eyes.


“Eh! Stop!” Chrysalis whined putting her hooves up to block the face, but since they had holes in them... “THIS ISN’T WORKING!”


“It wouldn't work even if you didn't have holes in your body.” Luna said, running into the forest to go to Sombra.


“Those two are going to get into a lot of trouble aren’t they?” Discord asked Celestia.


“They will if they get hurt and we have to go tell mom and dad to help them.” Celestia said grimly.


“And then we get in trouble because they’ll say we were supposed to be watching them?” Discord said.


“More than likely.” Celestia said.


“Soooo.... Spy on them and make sure they don’t get killed?” Discord suggested.


“Yep.” Celestia said, running into the forest.


“Hey wait up!” Discord said as he flew after Celestia leaving Chrysalis behind. She looked at the facility that they called home and then back to the forest where she saw Discord and Celestia running off into the distance. She repeated looking between the two before she got up and ran towards Celestia and Discord.


“Guys! DON’T LEAVE MEEEEEE!” She shouted as she ran after the two.


“Why do they always have to disobey orders? It’s like they hear the opposite of what is being said.” Celestia muttered, frowning as Luna and Sombra continued to play in leaf piles scattered across the forest.


“You say it like we are soldiers.” Discord said rolling his eyes. “And mom and dad are our sergeants.”


“They gave us instructions to not go into this forest for a reason.” Celestia said, looking at Discord.


“Yeah, but that wasn’t an ‘order’.” Discord said poking her side and snickering.


“It kind of is because if we don’t follow it we will get in trouble.” Celestia argued, slapping his claw away.


“Yeah, but they aren’t gonna make us do laps around our home if we disobey, just send us to our rooms and ground us. So lighten up. If they don’t find out why worry?” Discord said smiling.


“Because if they get hurt and we have to help them, they will find out. So that’s the worry.” Celestia said, getting out from behind the tree and walking closer to where Luna and Sombra were playing.


“You still need to lighten up.” Discord said. “You’re so by the book about everything! Have to eat soup with a spoon, don’t cut sandwiches horizontally they have to be diagonal, don’t snore in your sleep it’s annoying.”


“Eating soup without a spoon is hard Discord, forks aren't that good at picking up liquids.” Celestia pointed out.


“I made it work.” He said snickering.


“It still isn’t right. I have to be mature because I am the oldest and I have to take care of you guys, I don't want you getting hurt.” Celestia said, looking away from discord to see Luna and Sombra nowhere in sight, “Where did they go?” She asked looking around.


“Hmmm, that is strange. Maybe those hoofprints could tell us where they are.” Discord said in a sarcastic tone.


“Dont patronize me.” Celestia said, looking at the prints.


“Guys!.... Guys!” Chrysalis said in between pants as she caught up and flopped onto the ground. “Why... You keep... Running from me?”


“Well let’s just avoid any of the blue flowers. That is what mom said.” Discord said as he began to follow the tracks.


“I wouldn’t want to go near them anyway.” Celestia said, walking after the tracks.


“But they are so pretty!” Chrysalis said getting up and following Celestia. “And wait up!”


“I’m walking, you can catch up to me easily.” Celestia said looking at Chrysalis.


“Ugh so mean to me.” Chrysalis said as she ran up to Celestia and went back to a walking pace. “Also you need to lighten up.”


“Not being mean, just trying to find Luna and Sombra.” Celestia said matter of factly.


“Still act like you got a stick up your flank.” Chrysalis muttered making Discord laugh.


“And you need to exercise if running two feet tired you out.” Celestia countered angrily.


“I ran all the way from the opening of the forest! I still can’t use my wings either miss marshmallow!” Chrysalis retorted getting annoyed.


“Don't call me that! Try not to sweat too much!” Celestia screamed, starting to canter after the hoofprints.


“Whatever you say Marshmallow.” Chrysalis said smiling as she walked up next to discord and giggled.


“Sooo were you intentionally trying to make her angry or was that just a bonus?” Discord asked with a chuckle. Chrysalis smiled happily and looked to Discord.


“Mostly a bonus, although the Marshmallow thing was just to poke fun at her.” She said snickering. “Besides, she is always serious about everything!


HEEEELP! A scream called from further into the forest, it was Luna.


“Weeell.... That’s not good.” Discord said as he jumped into the air and zoomed down the path. Chrysalis just ran as fast as she could while trying to keep up with Discord. Celestia came running back and ended up hitting into Chrysalis.


“Sorry! I came to get you, Luna and Sombra are stuck in quicksand and they can’t get out, and Luna is sinking fast because she won’t stop moving.” Celestia said quickly.


“W-well what are we standing here for!? Let’s go!” Chrysalis said as she tugged Celestia’s tail and began to run towards the voices. “Discord can probably keep her above the quicksand, but I doubt he is strong enough to pull her out.” Celestia and Chrysalis ran until they caught sight of Luna and Sombra stuck in the sand and they stopped.


“Discord! Can you hold onto Luna so she doesn't sink any lower?” Celestia pleaded. Discord simply nodded and flew over as he grabbed her hoof and kept flapping his mismatched wings making Luna calm a little bit and stopped her from sinking. Celestia walked as close as she was able to get to Luna without getting in the quicksand herself.


“Grab my tail if you can!” She screamed, putting her tail as far as she could to Luna. Luna tried her best to grab the tail but couldn’t reach it.


“Should I go get dad or mom?” Chrysalis said starting to panic.


“No, they will ground us if they find out we are here!” Luna said.


“Help over here please?” Sombra said as he was slowly sinking.


“Ok, I will help you.” Celestia said, flying above Sombra and taking his front hooves, flapping as hard as she could to get him out.


“Oh, what do I do!? What do I do!?” Chrysalis said prancing in place a moment before she looked around. She began to panic before she saw a vine on one of the trees and pulled it off before throwing it to sombra. He let go of Celestia while she was still trying to pull him and made her fly backwards, into the quicksand as well.


“Thanks a lot.” She said, flapping her wings to try and get out of it.


“Oops! Sorry!” Chrysalis said as she pulled Sombra back to the solid ground. On one part she pulled a bit too hard and made herself fall in, but thankfully it wasn’t as deep as the rest, so she only got covered from head to hoof in quicksand. She pulled Sombra back and helped him out of the quicksand before throwing the vine to Celestia. Celestia caught it and held on as she was slowly pulled out as well.


“Thanks.” Celestia said, looking at the quicksand all over herself.


“Well, Luna is next! Luna don’t flail about when I toss this okay!?” Chrysalis said as she picked up the vine again. “You’re going to have to let go of Discord when I toss this!”


“I didn’t think I was going to have to hold him to get the vine!” Luna said sarcastically, trying to flap her wings that were stuck under the quicksand.


“You’re sarcasm isn’t appreciated! And stop flapping your wings! It’s only making it worse!” Chrysalis shouted as she tossed the vine to Luna.


“Its getting dark, we need to keep the sun up or mom and dad will come looking for us!” Celestia said, panicking, “I know, I will try magic! Maybe that will work.” She said, her horn glowing yellow. As Celestia’s magic reached out to the setting sun she could feel its warmth, and as her magic got closer to it she heard a soft clicking sound as she willed it to stay up.


“Oh please, if you can move the sun, I will personally scrub every corner of your room!” Discord said annoyed. Celestia smiled and looked at Discord, before using her magic to push the sun up.


“How about that?” She gloated. Discord just glared at Celestia.


“I don’t like you right now.” He said as Chrysalis pulled Luna out of the quicksand and he flew over. But sadly he misplaced his footing and fell right into the shallow quicksand. He got out grumbling something quietly.


“I'm sorry.” Luna said as she tried shaking the quicksand out of her coat, “Me and Sombra weren't looking where we were going and ran into it.” She said.


“I got dirt in my mouth.” Sombra said as he stuck his tongue out in disgust. “Yuck.”


“Can we go home now that we are all covered in mud?” Discord said as he began to walk back down the path.


“Now that they are safe yes.” Celestia said, letting the sun go down, feeling the same warmth as before when she let the spell go.


“We aren't telling mom and dad what happened right?” Luna asked worried as she walked after Discord and Celestia.


“We are all covered in mud and all tired... Do you think we are?” Discord said grumpily.


“We can tell them we were playing in mud!” Luna suggested excitedly.


“Oh like mom and dad are going to believe that Celestia played in mud!” Sombra said laughing. “She is waaaaaaay too uptight about everything.”


“No i’m not!” Celestia objected, “I can play in dirt and stuff if I want to!”


“Name on time you willingly played in the dirt.” Sombra said walking up next to Celestia


“When I was younger.” Celestia said.


“That doesn’t count! We all played in the dirt then.” Sombra said.


“It still counts...” Celestia said as she started to trot.


“Nope!” Sombra said happily. “We’ll just say we pulled her in.”


“Thats definitely more believable!” Luna laughed as she followed after Celestia, who mumbled.


“We need to hurry and get out of the woods before they come looking for us, or we will get in trouble.” She reminded them, trotting faster.


“Well then what are we waiting for! Race you guys there!” Sombra said as he ran past everyone towards the forest’s opening. Everyone else laughed and ran after him, while Discord flew. They got to the edge of the forest and quickly stopped to catch their breath.


“I won!” Luna said triumphantly.


“You cheated! You used your wings!” Sombra said laughing at the fun they were having.


“It isn’t cheating to use your wings!” Luna countered smiling.


“It is when I can’t fly too!” Sombra said playfully pushing her.


“Let’s just get home now and clean ourselves off.” Celestia said, starting to walk back to the facility.


“Whatever you say Marshmallow.” Sombra said giggling at the name.


“I can play this game too Ash.” Celestia said, not turning around.


“And she is lightening up! The world is ending!” Sombra said dramatically as he flopped onto the ground and covered his head with his hooves. “Oh no the sky is going fall!”


“Stop messing around and get up before something else happens!” Luna laughed, running after Celestia.


“But it’s fun to mess around!” Sombra said as he got up and ran up to her as well.


“I feel as if everyone in this family is crazy.” Discord said as he lazily floated around.


“Yeah no kidding.” Chrysalis said. Discord and Chrysalis started going towards home as well, a little behind the others. They walked in through the door and the Guardians were waiting for them.


“Oh hello you guys... You were out later than usual.” The first guardian said with a small tone of annoyance. “And just getting into the house as the sun is going down. Covered in mud.”


“We were playing in mud puddles!” Luna said, jumping.


“Celestia wouldn’t go into a mud puddle.” The second guardian said, laughing as Celestia frowned.


“I may... Or may not have pulled her in.” Sombra said snickering. “We just wanted for her to join us in the fun!”


“That I believe.” The second said smiling.


“Well, try not to track any of it in the house please.” The first said snickering and walking away. “I will get dinner started.” The second looked at all of the little ones and smiled.


“I will clean you up to get rid of the mud, come on.” She said, walking to where the newly made bathroom was. Celestia and luna walked after her. Sombra, Chrysalis, and Discord followed after them so that they could get the mud out of their coats. The second put Celestia into the warm bath first and started cleaning her mane. The second just took a bottle of shampoo before she began to scrub the mud out of Celestia’s mane. After getting all of the mud out she got a cup and used it to pour water onto her before doing the same to the rest of her coat. As she finished she picked up the soaked pony and put her in a fluffy towel and began to dry her off. As she finished she noticed something rather peculiar.


“Why do you have a picture of the sun on both your flanks?” The second guardian asked, confused.


“What?” Celestia asked, looking at her now clean flank to see a picture of the full sun, “I don't know...”


“Thats odd, but it is a cute mark.” The second said, shrugging as she put Luna into the bathtub. Celestia walked out into the hallway where Sombra, Chrysalis and Discord were waiting.


“Celly, why does your butt have the sun on it?” Sombra asked.


“I don't know!” Celestia said, sitting down.


“Well it’s pretty cool.” Sombra said smiling.


“I guess it is...” Celestia said, looking at it, “Is it because I kept the sun from moving?” She wondered looking at the others who still had mud on them.


“Maybe? I don’t know. All I know is I have mud in places it should not be.” Discord said.


“Would you like to go next then?” Luna asked as she walked out of the bathroom door, nice and clean again.


“Yes please.” Discord said as he walked over and into the bathroom before the second guardian closed it.


“I want a picture like you...” Luna said, looking at Celestia’s flank.


“I don’t even know how I got it.” Celestia sighed.


“Oh like having a mark on your butt is going to make a difference in anything.” Sombra said rolling his eyes.


“It might not do anything but it looks cool!” Luna said, sitting down.


“Then draw one on your rump. Just get a marker.” Sombra said smiling.


“This one looks permanent.” Luna muttered, poking Celestia's flank. “I don’t want one that will fade away.” Luna said as Celestia pushed her hoof away.


“Eh... You’re making a big deal of it! I don’t have one and I am not all huffing and puffing about it.” Sombra said snickering.


“Maybe you will get one, maybe we will all get one! If she got it for holding the sun then maybe I can get one by holding the moon!” Luna said excitedly, getting to her hooves and jumping around.


“Yeah, but what about Dissy or Chrissy?” Sombra asked tilting his head. “They aren’t ponies.”


“They might get one too!” Luna said as she stopped jumping and sat back down again.


“Eh... Maybe. I don’t know. We might have to ask mom or dad.” Sombra said yawning.


“Mom didn’t know why I have the sun on my flank, so they won’t know.” Celestia said, shrugging, “Do you think dad has finished making dinner yet?”


“Maybe... Speaking of dad ask him what the mark is! He might know! Also tell me what’s for dinner after you ask. I hope it’s not alfalfa again.” Sombra said sticking his tongue out.


“Alright.” Celestia said as she stood up and walked into the kitchen. “Dad!” She yelled.


“Hmm?” The first hummed as he looked up from the food he was chopping. He looked down and saw Celestia. “Oh hello Tia.”


“What's for dinner?” Celestia asked, tilting her head.


“That depends. What are you expecting for dinner?” The first said teasingly.


“Anything but alfalfa.” Celestia informed him.


“Well... I guess I could do that... Just for tonight though. Your mother is going to get angry with me when she finds out.” The first said as he took the bag of Alfalfa and put it away.


“Also, Sombra wanted me to ask if you knew what this mark is.” Celestia said, showing the first the sun mark on her flank. The first crouched down and looked at the mark. His brow scrunched up as he thought and then stood back up.


“I don’t know Celestia... How did you get it?” The first asked.


“Uhh... I don’t know.” she lied, not wanting to tell him that she got it when she was in the forest.


“Well... I don’t know then. I guess it just means how you are all sunny and brighten up the day with your smile.” The first said chuckling as he went back to dinner. “Fruit salad is for tonight by the way.”


“Ok.” Celestia said, running out of the kitchen and back to where the other were waiting, but in place of Chrysalis was Discord. “We are having fruit salad and he said the mark means I am sunny and brighten up others days.”


“YAY! I love fruit salad!” Sombra shouted jumping up and down a bit.


“It was originally going to be alfalfa.” Celestia said smiling at Sombra’s downcast face.


“Eeeeew.” Sombra whined sticking out his tongue.


“I asked him to change it to salad instead, you owe me Sombra.” Celestia said seriously.


“Ugh, fine whatever you say Marshmallow.” Sombra said snickering.


“Did you enjoy your bath Discord?” Luna asked turning her attention away from Celestia’s sunny flank.


“No... I don’t like baths. But I hate mud even more.” Discord said grumpily as his furry parts where all fluffy from not being brushed afterwards.


“You look so cute all fuzzy!” Luna said as she started laughing on the ground. Discord just groaned a bit and walked off to find his room to find a brush for his fur.


“My turn!” Sombra shouted happily as he ran into the bathroom. There was a loud Splash as Sombra jumped into the tub.


“Hay! My bath isn’t done yet! Get out Sombra!” Chrysalis yelled from inside as another splash was heard.


“Oooh. Now you started it!” Sombra shouted as he splashed the water too.


“Stop it you too, your clean now Chrysalis.” The second said, taking Chrysalis out of the bath.


“Aaaaawww.... I like splash fights.” Sombra whined.


“Some people don’t like those sombra” The second said, starting to clean him as Chrysalis walked out of the bathroom.


“Aw... I haz a sad nao.” Sombra said as he laid his head on the side of the tub.


“You are a clean swiss cheese!” Luna said laughing.


“Oh shush you blueberry!” Chrysalis shouted.


“Swiss cheese!” Luna said back.


“Marshmallow!” Chrysalis said pointing to Celestia.


“What did I do!?” Celestia asked confused.


“And he is Puzzle face!” Chrysalis said pointing to the less poofy Discord.


“What?” Discord said confused.


“And Sombra is Ashley!” Chrysalis finished.


“He is ash!” Luna said, walking closer to Chrysalis.


“No, it’s Ashley! It makes more sense!” Chrysalis countered.


“Ash makes more sense then Ashley!” Luna yelled.


“Says who!?” Chrysalis shouted.


“Says me!” Luna shouted back.


“Oh yeah!?” Chrysalis screamed, getting into Luna’s face.


“Ya!” Luna said back, doing the same.


“Well I am right and you’re wrong so there!” Chrysalis said leaning back and sitting down and crossing her hooves.


“You think you’re a queen of words! You’re not!” Luna yelled, sitting back down as well.


“And you're not the princess of Arguments!” Chrysalis retorted.


“Swiss cheese!” Luna screamed, running at Chrysalis.


“Blueberry!” Chrysalis shouted back as she jumped at Luna.


“Stop!” Celestia said, using her magic to hold Luna and Chrysalis in place.


“But she started it!” Chrysalis shouted.


“No you started it!” Luna said.


“Nu uh!” Chrysalis said.


“Well I’m ending it!” Celestia said, putting the two on the ground.


“Humph... Fine.” Chrysalis said crossing her hooves and looking away from Luna.


“I smell anger in the air.” Sombra said walking out of the bathroom and looking all poofy.


“You can’t smell anger!” Luna yelled at sombra.


“What did I do?” Sombra asked innocently and letting his lower lip quiver.


“You didn’t do anything Sombra, Luna is just mad at Chrysalis.” Celestia said, sighing as she walked over to Sombra.


“Oh... Cheese!” Sombra shouted tackling Luna and covering her in his puffy fur. “Taste my fuzziness!”


“Gah!” Luna yelled trying to get away from Sombra.


“You shall feel the power of my poofy fur!” Sombra shouted as he pulled Luna closer and hugged her, almost making her disappear in his fur.


“Stop it!” Luna yelled, her voice muffled by the fluffy fur.


“Stop being mad then!” Sombra said snickering.


“Sombra, let Luna out.” The second said laughing as she walked past the kids.


“But she is still mad!” Sombra said as he held Luna in place of his overly puffy and fluffy fur.


“I’m not mad anymore, let go of me!” Luna yelled, struggling.


“Okay!” Sombra said letting her go and watching her fall out of his fur and snickering as her mane stuck straight out due to the static electricity. “Pfffft! Snrk.”


“Shut up...” Luna said using her magic to fix her mane as she and Celestia started walking to the kitchen.


“Pffft HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!” Sombra just fell to the ground laughing.


“Sombra, no more laughing at her, its time for dinner.” The second said as she picked him up and walked into the kitchen.


“But it was, Hehehe, funny!” Sombra said as he continued to snicker. “I am all poofy!”


“Your all poofy and cute.” The second said, petting his mane as Discord and Chrysalis ran into the kitchen.


“Yay!” Sombra said as he pulled his little legs and head into his fur making him look like a ball of fur. “I am a ninja. You can’t see me.”


“You are a silly pony.” The second said laughing as she put him onto a chair and sat down at the table.


“Um... Why are you putting a grey dust bunny at the table?” The first asked.


“Its Sombra!” The second laughed.


“NINJA!” Sombra shouted as he hopped out of his poofy fur and jumped onto The first’s head making him have a fur cap on.


“... Wut?” The first said confused.


“He thinks he is a ninja.” The second explained.


“Oh... Well he coulda fooled me.” The first said as he began to laugh.


“Can we just eat now!” Luna said, jumping a little on her chair.


“Yeah yeah, Just keep your hooves on, Blueberry.” The first said snickering as he brought over a big bowl of fruit salad. He put it on the table before taking Sombra off of his head and putting him in his chair. Then he served up the food before sitting down in his own chair. “Go on and eat up.”


“I don't like being called Blueberry...” Luna said sadly.


“Then I’ll call you Lu-lu how about that?” The first said smiling.


“Ok!” Luna said, starting to happily eat her salad. After a wonderful dinner, and Sombra still refusing to be brushed due to him wanting to be a ninja, they all put away the dishes and went to the living area for a nice relaxing movie.


“Still can’t believe this place has a working T.V.” The first said as he browsed the large collection of movies.


“I can’t believe how many needles these guys put everywhere.” The second said, pulling a needle out from behind the TV.


“Eh.... That’s science for you.” The first said shrugging.


“NINJA!” Sombra shouted as he pounced on his next unlucky victim, which happened to be Celestia. “Taste the power of my fluff!”


“I am going to brush you myself Sombra!” She threatened, pushing him off her.


“But I am all poofy and stuff!” Sombra said sadly. “Like a pillow.”


“You are but you are not a ninja! There is no such thing!” Celestia exclaimed .


“There is now! PILLOW NINJA!” Sombra shouted as he went back into his fur and simply sat here. “I am a pillow ninja.


“What movie are you picking tonight dad?” Luna asked, jumping on the couch excitedly.


“This movie called Avatar.” The first said as he pulled the movie out and walked over to the Blu Ray player before putting it in and walking over to the couch and sitting down.


“Is it about animals?!” Luna said, jumping onto the first and lying down.


“Eh... Maybe? It’s been awhile since I have seen it. Like what?... Fifty years?” The first asked the Second.


“I don't know, I never got to watch anything.” The second said, shrugging as she laid down onto a soft gray pillow.


“NINJA!” Sombra shouted as he latched onto the Second’s head.


“Should have seen that coming should I?” The second asked laughing as she sat up and took him off her head before putting him on her lap.


“Yeah probably.” The first said laughing.


“I told you there was such a thing as a Pillow Ninja, Marshmallow!” Sombra said happily.


“That doesn't prove anything!” Celestia argued.


“Oh but it does! Ninja’s are assassins and can’t be detected until they attack! And Pillow’ lay dormant until they are laid upon! Thusly, I became a pillow in order to hide and struck when I was able, making me... A Pillow Ninja.” Sombra said nodding his head as he ended.


“UGG...” Celestia said face hoofing as the movie started to play.


“You’re just angry ‘cause I am right.” Sombra whispered to Celestia.


“I’m angry because you’re not making any sense!” Celestia whispered back.


“What’s the point of making sense?” discord said snickering.


“Yeah well!” He curled up in a ball and rolled next to Celestia. “Pillow mood activate.”


“Be quiet, there are people who look like mom and dad on TV!” Luna said from the first guardians lap.


“Come on Celestia. You know you want to lay on me. Promise not to Ninja you!” Sombra whispered in a singsong voice.


“No, I do not want to.” Celestia said, watching the movie.


“Come on~. I bet you want to lay down and rela~x.” He said in the same tone.


“You sound too enthusiastic about it, so no.” Celestia said.


“I have popcorn.” Sombra said.


“I don’t want popcorn.” Celestia said frowning, “You probably have fur all over it.”


“It’s got that sweet butter you like on it!” Sombra said snickering.


“No.” Celestia said shaking her head.


“Oh please?” Sombra said poking his head out and giving her his puppy dog eyes. “Pwease!?”


“Why do you and luna have such cute puppy dog eyes?! GAH!” Celestia said before standing up and getting onto Sombra, lying down into his fur with a huff.


“See how soft I am?” Sombra said from inside his fur.


“It doesn’t matter...” Celestia said, paying attention to the movie again.


“Warm like a blanket. Just makes you want to sleep doesn’t it?” Sombra said.


“I want to watch the movie not sleep, be quiet Sombra.” Celestia said.


“Oh fine... Be a party pooper.” Sombra said as his hoof reached out of the fur and grabbed some of popcorn. “Nomnomnom.”


“How are the humans becoming the big cat people?” Luna asked looking up at the first guardian.


“Uuuuuuuh.... Magic.” He said nodding his head. “Magic and science.”


“Those tube thingies help make it work? Why do the people have to wear those white clothing and learn to use their bodies?” Luna asked.


“Because...... You ask too many questions Lu-lu.” The first said ruffling her mane. “Now eat some popcorn and watch.”


“Why are the humans so mean to the blue cats by putting them in water?” Luna asked innocently as she took some popcorn.


The first just sighed. “Because that is where they sleep.”


“Did the cat people want that?” Luna asked with a mouthful of popcorn.


“Well no. They were born in those tubes.” The first said.


“But... the humans said that they captured them dad.” Celestia interjected.


“To take DNA from them Tia. Then they add that to the Human DNA and made a big blue cat person.” The first said.


“OK.” Luna and Celestia said together.


“Wait Tia why are you laying on Sombra?” The first asked.


“He wanted me tooo!” Celestia muttered. Sombra suddenly flipped over so he was upside down and hugged Celestia.


“Ninja.” He whispered quietly.


“Your a silly ninja!” The second said, grabbing him and putting him on her lap.


“Not Silly! Pillow! I am a Pillow Ninja!” He said as he curled up again.


“You are still silly.” The second said as she started to tickle him.


“H-hey! That’s not fair!” Sombra shouted as he began to laugh.


“Yes it is, because even ninja’s are ticklish!” The second laughed, tickling his belly.


“Staph!” Sombra shouted as he laughed even more.


“Ok.” The second said laughing as she started to pet him. Sombra just stopped laughing and purred as he stretched out like a cat and sighed.


“Mmm Pillow Ninjaing can wait...” He mumbled out happily. “Belly rubs are Pillow ninja’s only weakness.”


“Discord, can you make cotton candy for me?” Luna asked, giving Discord puppy dog eyes.


“What is with all the eyes today!?” He almost shouted as he tried to not look at Luna. He failed miserably and snapped his fingers letting the popcorn bucket turn into a bucket of Cotton candy. “Happy?”


“Yes!” Luna yelled excitedly and started to happily chew the cotton candy.


“Great now no one is going to bed tonight.” The first groaned as he leaned his head back.


“I will.” Celestia said looking at him.


“I know you will.” The first said patting her in the head. “But you are most likely going to be kept up by Luna.”


“Nom nom.” Luna said chewing the cotton candy.


“I will give it to you Dissy. You can make some awesome Cotton candy.” The first said taking a bit for himself.


“Chrysalis you haven't said anything at all while watching the movie.” The second noted as she petted the now sleeping Sombra.


“AH!” Chrysalis shouted as she was taken from her movie. “Oh sorry... Got a bit into the movie there.”


“ZZzz Snrk... Pillow... Zzz Ninja.” Sombra said in his sleep as his hind leg kicked.


“Its alright, I see you're enjoying it.” The second smiled.


“Yup!... Hmm.” Chrysalis said as she looked at Sombra. She walked over and crawled over and layed on his belly and sighed. “Mmm. Warm and soft.”


“Yes he is.” The second said, slowly taking Sombra, with Chrysalis on him, off her lap so as not to wake him and put him onto the couch.


“Snrk, Pillow.” Sombra said as he hugged Chrysalis and pulled her into his fur, so only her green eyes and horn showed. “Ninja.”


“Help?” Chrysalis said as she was buried in his fur.


“Tia, Sombra proved you wrong in his sleep.” Discord said snickering.


“He isn’t a real ninja, that doesn’t count.” Celestia said angrily.


“Oh lighten up!” Discord said nudging her side. “Just accept he is right about being a ‘Pillow Ninja’ and have abit of fun.”


“I’m having fun by watching the movie.” Celestia said, turning back to look at the TV.


“Okay okay.” Discord said still snickering at the sight of Sombra holding Chrysalis in his fur.


“I’ll get you out.” The second said laughing quietly as she took Chrysalis out of Sombra’s fur.


“Thank you. he is like a venus flytrap.” Chrysalis said.


“Only he doesn't kill you.” The second said, remembering the time a giant fly trap tried to eat her and The first guardian.


“Yeah... Just makes you all sleepy.” Chrysalis said yawning.


“And boom goes the Helicopter.” The first said as the machine blew up.


“Why did they explode the helicopter?” Luna asked as she took her muzzle out of the cotton candy.


“Because they were bad people. And sometimes the only way to stop bad people is with a explosion.” The first said trying his best not to sound grim.


“Ok.” Luna said putting her face back into the candy.


“What happened to the big blue guy with the metal stick?” Chrysalis asked. “He fell to the ground and now he isn’t moving anymore.”


“He...fell asleep.” The second said grimly, “That happens if you fall from a big height you fall asleep when you hit the ground.”


“Oh... Okay!” Chrysalis said smiling and curled up as she watched the rest of the film. The movie soon ended with Luna on a sugar high, Sombra still passed out, Discord, tia, and Chrysalis yawning, and the Guardians sleepily looking around.


“Welp... Time for bed.” The first said standing up and picking up Sombra, Tia, and letting Discord sit on his shoulder. The second picked up a jumping Luna and a tired Chrysalis and brought them to their bedrooms, putting Luna into a room with Celestia.


“Good night.” The second said.


“You know you just condemned Celestia by putting Luna in there right?” The first said as he walked out of Sombra and Discord’s room.


“They usually sleep in the same room anyway, Celestia can handle it.” The second said, putting Chrysalis into her room.


“Still though... I am worried. A hyper Luna is never a good Luna.” The first said as he sleepily walked to the master bedroom.

“I know.” The second said following him, not hearing the sound of crashing in Celestia and Luna’s room or Celestia screaming.