• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 338 Views, 1 Comments

The Lost and Found Box - Vetnern



Various Short stories and unfinished/cancelled projects.

  • ...
 1
 338

Cancelled April Fools Project

"Alright, I need you to look after Angel while I go get some carrots," said Fluttershy, she gave Angel a quick nuzzle before heading out the door.

The pair of them just stood there for about five minutes, staring at each other. Spike let out a heavy groan as he stretched his limbs, he then proceeded right past Angel and lay down on Fluttershy's chaise. He began to think of all those delicious gems he dreamed about, drool slowly crept down his face. Angel came up and prodded him in the side, his trail of thought quickly diminished.

"Angel, go play over there or something," Spike said, ushering the small rabbit away from him.

Angel was having none of it, he hopped over to Fluttershy's desk, grabbed a piece of paper and began trying to write a message. Once finished he looked proudly upon his masterpiece and went back to Spike.

Spike was almost half asleep before the little white critter caught his attention once more. Angel gave him the piece of paper and simply crossed his arms, spike looked down at the note and tried to make out what he had written.

"What in Celestia is a prink," said Spike, his eyes grew wide as his assumption got the better of him. "You want to prank Fluttershy, that's a great idea Angel," he added.

Angel simply stood there with his arms crossed, shaking his head in disapproval. Spike hopped off of the chaise and began pacing back and forward, he wanted to prank Fluttershy, but he wanted it to be amazing.

"I've got it," he said joyfully, quickly dashing outside.

A few moments later, he returned holding a giant rock. Angel jumped up and slapped spike in the face, to which he took as a sign of this not being allowed.

"Alright, i'll try something smaller," he groaned, taking the large rock back outside.

Another few moments later and he returned with a rock which was roughly half the size, Angel gave a small groan and hopped up onto the chaise. Spike placed the rock down, feeling extra confident about the prank he was about to pull off.

He rummaged around the cottage and found some rope, "This is going to come in handy," he chuckled to himself. Tying the rope around the rock he noticed a loose piece of wood on the ceiling, he climbed up to a nearby bookshelf and tried throwing the rock, hoping it would catch on to the loose wood.

"Success," he said gleefully, he climbed down from the bookshelf and dusted his hands, knowing this was a job well done.

Spike took his place next to Angel and waited, the small bunny getting fed up with his ideas. Angel hopped off the chaise and proceeded to climb up the bookshelf.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Spike shot after the rabbit, Angel quickened his pace and jump onto the rock.

Spike carefully climbed up the bookshelf, "Come on Angel, this is going to be funny, I promise."

Angel began gnawing at the rope furiously, he knew Spike was going to cause a mishap. Angel jumped off the rock and landed on the table directly opposite Spike, sticking his tongue out and waving his arms. This made Spike rather angry, he jumped off the bookshelf and crashed through the table, Angel swiftly dodging him and returning to the bookshelf to start his ascent.

"Stop fooling around Angel, just come down and watch," said Spike, he picked himself up from the floor, not bothering to clean up the mess he was creating.

Angel continued gnawing on the rope with all of his might, within minutes the rope had began to break. Spike positioned himself on the bookshelf, both he and Angel were shortly interrupted by the door opening.

Fluttershy proceeded through the doorway, not paying attention to the giant rock hanging from the ceiling. Both Spike and Angel gave each other horrified looks, the rope now hanging on by mere threads, Angel took no hesitation and jumped to the bookshelf. The rope had been chewed beyond repair, Fluttershy placed her basket of carrots down and looked at Spike.

Before she could say anything, the loose piece of wood gave way, colliding with Angel bunny's head, the momentum crushing him flat. Fluttershy heard the crack and looked up in shock, the giant rock giving her no room for escape. As the rock sandwiched her head into the floor, Spike was assaulted with massive amounts of blood and brains, he looked on in horror as Fluttershy's headless body was still moving.

Spike slowly backed up to the door, looking over his shoulder to see if anypony saw the accident. "A- April fools," he stuttered, making a sharp exit from the scene.

Author's Note:

The Collab was to involve the other five members of the mane six, but was cancelled one week before release. No reason shall be given at this time.