• Published 28th Apr 2013
  • 15,953 Views, 579 Comments

The Elements of... love? - elmago02



After Twilight became an alicorn, her 5 friends started to act weird towards her. What could be the reason behind it?

  • ...
61
 579
 15,953

Dates.

Fluttershy looked around the room, trying to find the source of the voice, but she couldn’t see who was talking.

“Don’t look for me, Fluttershy. I’m not the one you call Discord; I’m your inner voice, the one who gave you the courage to do what you did with Twilight Sparkle. I’m here to tell you that I’m proud of you, you have matured, you have become braver, and it showed today.”

“Is… Is that true?” The room was silent for a moment while Fluttershy still tried to look for the source of the voice.

“Pffft, Hahahahaha, no , no, I’m just messing with you.” With that, a creature whose body was the mix of the parts of different animals popped out from behind Fluttershy. “Hello, Flu-”

A small ‘meep’ wasn’t what interrupted Discord, what interrupted him was the sudden jump the pegasus made after getting startled. Fluttershy landed on the couch.

“Hmm… I’d give it a seven in your score. The form was impeccable, but you really should work on your landing. Let me show you how it’s done.” Discord jumped high into the air and gave a graceful back flip before diving through the wooden floorboards with a mighty sploosh. An imaginary audience roared with applause when Discord emerged in front of the couch. He saw a wide eyed frozen pegasus lying there. “My, Fluttershy, are you okay? Maybe a little of water would help you.”

A silver bell popped out from nowhere and rang for a few seconds. After a moment of silence, a little white bunny in a butler suit floated from the kitchen, with a glass of water right over his head. “Thank you, Angel. Now, go prepare dinner,” Discord said as he grabbed the glass. Angel only answered with an angry glare, before he was levitated back to the kitchen.

Discord looked back at Fluttershy and snapped his fingers. The pegasus changed her position, from lying down to a slouched sit with her back against the couch. He lifted the glass to his lips and ate it in one go just as a bucket of water fell over the pegasus head.

Fluttershy waved her hooves frantically, shocked straight from her catatonia to the floor with the container still covering her face. After taking a moment to calm down, Fluttershy sat on her haunches and lifted the bucket enough so she could take a look around with one eye. There, in front of her, was Discord levitating a meter over the floor in a lazy position.

“Welcome to the land of consciousness, Fluttershy.”

“Discord, w-what are you doing here?”

“What? Not even a ‘Hello, Discord, good to see you again’? I think somepony needs a lesson on friendship.”

“Oh! I-I’m sorry, Discord, you are right.” Fluttershy pulled her head completely out of the bucket. A white towel appeared in front of her, she grabbed it between her hooves. “Thank you, Discord.” She began to dry her mane and coat.

When the pegasus was done, the towel disappeared. She sat back on the couch and took a deep breath. “Ummm, Hello, Discord. It’s good to see you again,” she said with a honest smile on her face.

“Good to see you too, Fluttershy.” Discord kept his position over the floor.

“Sooo…. What brings you here? I mean, if you don’t mind telling me.”

“Well, Fluttershy, I have been bored for a while, and I thought of visiting my favorite group of peril magnets.” Discord quickly moved to sit next to Fluttershy. “And it certainly paid off, hahahahaha. This was such a good day.” He wiped a tear from his eye.

Fluttershy smiled as she remembered the kiss, “Yes, it was a good day.” the goofy smile stayed in place until a more serious expression replaced it. “Wait, you were there the whole time? When did you arrive?”

“A few minutes before Twilight arrived. I just banished my presence the whole time. I thought it would be boring at first, but then-”

“Y-you were present the whole time and did nothing to stop the Ursa?!” Fluttershy interrupted. “You could have helped us! What if something bad happened to the girls? What if something happened to Twilight?!” Fluttershy frowned directly at Discord.

“Relax, Fluttershy, nothing bad happened.”

“But what if-”

“You remember that moment when Luna almost got crushed by Ur just like the tree?” Discord said as he summoned a little alicorn that resembled Luna in his hand.

“You… You saved her?”

“Of course not. That mare sure is lucky, rolling out of the way just before the paw touched the ground.” Discord took a deep breath and crushed the doll. “I have to admit, I’m a bit disappointed nothing serious happened.” Discord looked to Fluttershy, who was giving him a displeased look.”My point is, if any of you had been in real peril, I would have done something to help. But there was no need for that, so I just sat back and enjoyed the show.”

“I… I don’t know, you should have done something to help.”

“Come on, Fluttershy. At least be happy that I didn’t make things worse. I know I promised not to cause more chaos, but that doesn’t mean the I can’t enjoy a free show.”

“I-I guess you are right. After all, you are the embodiment of chaos.”

Discord smiled, but not from happiness. ‘She doesn’t need to know the whole story.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discord had been doing some jobs for the princesses of Equestria for a few weeks, some of which were entertaining, but most of them consisted of fixing a disaster like a flood or an avalanche. Such beautiful creations of the nature and he had to erase them.

One day, while Discord was doing a little job in Saddle Arabia, it was taking longer than intended. He had to fix a drought in a little town, but the residents weren’t exactly happy when he made chocolate milk rain from the skies. He finally was back in Canterlot castle after fixing what had already been fixed. As he walked through the walls instead of using the corridors he couldn’t help but hear the conversation that the two Alicorn sisters were having in the throne room. Discord moved out of the wall and pressed his ear to the door.

One guard that was passing by was about to ask him to stop doing that, but before he could, Discord turned him in a rocking wooden horse. ‘I’ll turn you back to normal when this conversation is over.’

“Tia, thanks for the advice you gave me yesterday. Twilight enjoyed it,” came the excited voice of Luna from the other side.

“She did?” Celestia voice had a hint of surprise, but she managed to hide it. “I mean, of course she did. I know my student very well. I was sure she would enjoy the music, Lulu.”

“And that’s not all, she invited me tomorrow to a date!”

“A date?”

“Well, it’s her weekly pet play date with the others. But she invited me! I can spend some time with her!”

“I’m happy for you, little sister.”

“I should go to bed now. I’m really tired, and I have to wake up early to go get Ur from the cave in Mount Karkonosze.”

“Alright, Lulu. Just remember not to use the Royal voice in front of her.”

“I will, Tia. Now, goodnight, a wonderful day is waiting for me.” Her hoofsteps were getting closer to the door.

Discord got away from the door. He touched the rocking horse with one finger. One second later, the guard was back to his original form with a blank stare.

“You have seen nothing,” Discord said as he snapped his fingers. He disappeared in the shadows at the same time the door to the throne room opened.

“Good night, Princess.” The soldier said as he moved away to let Luna pass him.

“Good night, Iron Hoof.” Princess Luna walked down to her room, where she would try to get as much sleep as she could, which turned to be none due to her excitement and her habit of been awake at nights.

Outside Luna’s room, Discord emerged from his hiding. “Let’s cancel tomorrow’s plan, this date might be quite entertaining.”


Discord was bored. Why had he thought that it would be interesting to observe the elements of harmony? They were just having a normal day, boring and without any kind of chaos. Things were a bit interesting when Luna arrived, but after that, nothing. The Ursa Major was sleeping and an annoying blue unicorn was challenging Twilight Sparkle to a duel. It was obvious to Discord that Twilight would win easily. He was tempted to cause some kind of commotion with his powers, but he had promised not to cause any more problems.

Discord was about to leave, but a loud explosion sounded in the sky, followed by an angry growl. That caught his attention. ‘Ha! And to think I almost missed the free show!’

The Ursa fell forward, almost crushing Twilight, Fluttershy and Luna. He was about to go help Luna, but seeing that she would be fine, he decided to just stay as a spectator.

Was that it? Would the Ursa just return back to sleep? ‘No, the fun can’t end here. There must be a way...’ Discord landed his gaze over the blue unicorn. ‘That could work. I promised not to create chaos directly, but that doesn’t mean I can’t influence it to happen.’

The blue unicorn kept a frightened look on the big scary creature. ‘Trixie should go, and return to challenge Sparkle when there aren’t monsters near.’

‘Yes, you should go.’ A voice said in her head. ‘But leaving without showing a bit more of your power? What a shame. Maybe you are not as great and powerful as you say.’

‘I will show you.’ A few seconds later, the blue unicorn was running for her life.

‘This is great and hilarious. I wish I had popcorn. Oh, wait! I do have popcorn!’ He materialized his desired snack just next to him and started to eat it. ‘What? No Butter? Fine, at least the show is entertaining.’

There wasn’t much need to interfere after that, but he did try to make things a bit more interesting. He was the one responsible of Rainbow’s and Applejack actions. When Rainbow kept looking at Twilight’s rump instead of saving the day and when Applejack got all flustered after Twilight’s little praze. And his favorite, he made sure that it was impossible for anypony to wake Princess Luna, but, he had nothing to do with the licking to the horn, that was a bonus.

But of course, Twilight had to finish the spectacle and teleport Ur away. ‘Killjoy.’ But it didn’t matter, Discord just had to do one more thing, and he would be satisfied for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umm, Discord, what was that you said earlier about thanking you for that?” Fluttershy said, regaining Discord’s attention.

“Oh! That? I just gave you a little push so you could do what you did.”

“Umm, but, what exactly did you do? Did You control me?”

Discord rubbed his chin “Hmmm, I could had have some fun doing that, but no, I didn’t. I just gave you a little push, literally. You just needed someone to help you give the first step. After that, you flew out there and grabbed her.”

“But… Why did you do that? It’s not that I’m not grateful, but, what was your purpose?”

Discord smirked. “I just wanted my first friend to be happy.” That was almost a lie. He did it to help Fluttershy, but he also did it to see the reaction of the others. He would remember that for a long time.

“So, Fluttershy, have you thought of what you will do on the day of your date with Twilight?”

Fluttershy squeaked, “I… I don’t know. I’m so nervous, what if she gets bored on our date.”

“Yes, that might happen.” Discord said plainly, Fluttershy sighed in depression. “Maybe your little friend has some ideas of what you could do.”

The silver bell re-appeared and sounded in the room. Angel showed again in the room, this time, with a little maid outfit. The bunny was furious, he was swaying in the air, but couldn’t do anything about it. Discord tried to grab him, at which Angel answered with an attempt to bite his hand.

“Fluttershy, you should feed your pet properly, he seems to be starving.” He ignored Fluttershy answer to place the floating bunny over a table and got closer to him. “Angel, focus for a moment, you can eat later. You see, Fluttershy will have a date soon with Twilight Sparkle, maybe you have some ideas of what she could do.”

Angel thought of giving a kick to Discord in the face, but he knew that it would be impossible, Discord would manage to distort reality in such a way that Angel would end up kicking his own face. So he just took some deep breaths to calm down and started to say possible ideas for Fluttershy’s date.

Discord rubbed his chin. “Ahmm, right, I see,” he said as he added a nod here and there.

“Ummm,” Fluttershy said from behind Discord. “Discord, you can understand animals?”

“Of course not. I have no idea what this little guy is saying. I’m not some kind of crazy animal lover.”

“Ummm, if you want I could translate for you.”

“No time for that. I will have to pull out his brain and make some modifications to it so he can speak.” He pulled a silver scalpel from under his wing.

Fluttershy gasped at that, she quickly moved between Angel and Discord to protect the little bunny.

“I suppose that’s a no.” Discord sighed, returning the scalpel to it’s previous place. “Fine, I will just read his mind. The boring and not dangerous way.” Fluttershy relaxed and moved so Discord could lock eyes with Angel.

“Thank you, for today and for helping me get ideas.” She said in her usual quiet tone.

“No problem, my dear Fluttershy.” He continued reading Angel’s mind.

‘I should also “help” the others.’ Discord thought with a smirk adorning his face. ‘The six of them could use some assistance in their dates.’ His smirk got bigger as an idea popped in his head. ‘I wonder what does a certain unicorn thinks about Twilight planing to date six different ponies. Someone should send him a letter about this whole thing.’


Luna lay on her Alicorn-sized bed, rolling restlessly over the mattress, her mind in complete disarray. She just wanted to bury her face on the pillow and use her royal voice at full force, just like earlier that day. She felt a mixture of anger and disappointment about herself and, only a bit of envy, towards Fluttershy. If she was honest with herself though, it was a lot of envy.

“I still can’t believe she took Twilight's first kiss, and all that while I was asleep. I wanted to be the one to kiss her for her first time ever!” With a grunt she buried her face in the pillow while recalling today's happenings after she woke up from her deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna looked around the area. “Where’s Ur?”

There was no answer, the group of ponies just kept looking with wide eyes and slack jaws to the yellow pegasus. ‘What is going on here?’ Luna thought, moving next to the Rarity who was closer to her. Luna nudged Rarity on the side without any kind of reaction. Then she lifted a hoof to her chin.

“Owww!” Luna exclaimed, quickly removing the hoof. She looked down at her appendage and slowly brought it back to her face. “Oww. Why… Why does my face hurt?” She winced slightly with each touch. “Could someone tell me what happened!?” She looked at each one of the frozen ponies.

The group of ponies were a fair distance from a big crater that Luna was sure wasn’t there before. ‘What’s going on?’ She gave another look around, her eyes focused on a lavender unicorn who had her face buried on the ground.

“Twilight!” She moved to meet the purple alicorn, a bit afraid to touch her. ‘What… what happened!?’ She got a bit closer and relaxed a bit when she saw that Twilight was breathing.

Trixie walked next to the princess and cleared her voice to get her attention. “It appears to be Trixie’s work to infor-” She didn’t get to finish what she was saying. A dark blue aura of magic grabbed and lifted her a meter over the ground.

“You!” Luna exclaimed, getting closer to the showmare. “Who are you? I didn’t see you when I got here! You were the one who did this to Twilight, right!?”

“What!? No no no! I have nothing to do with that, I swear. I-” Trixie wailing got interrupted when Luna let her spell disappear. The unicorn fell to the ground, she took a second to compose and get up to her hooves. Trixie looked up to Princess Luna, who was looking back with an expression that said ‘start explaining’.

“You see, your highness, Trixie came here looking for Twilight Sparkle, but for nothing dangerous.”

“Why are you here then?” Luna asked a bit more calm.

“You see, Trixie is here to fulfil her destiny, and for that, she requires Twilight Sparkle.”

“Hmm? Then, Why do you need… Twilight…” Luna paled a little. “Oh no, you love her and came to confess, right?”

“What!?” Trixie gave a step back. “No! I don’t love her, I already told that to Sparkle’s friends!”

Luna’s face recovered it’s color as she relaxed. “Well, then what is your reason to be here?” She looked back at the other ponies. “And what happened?”

“Trixie came to challenge Twilight Sparkle to a… friendly duel of magic. But before we could get to that, the Ursa Major broke in a rampage.”

“Ur got angry? Oh no, what happened? Was there any kind of loud noise or explosion?”

Trixie fidgeted the ground with her front hooves. “Emmm, Trixie thinks there was a loud noise, but Trixie doesn’t know what caused it.”

“And where is Ur now? Did she harm any pony?” Luna asked with concern in her voice.

“Don’t worry Princess, thanks to Trixie’s strategy of keeping the Ursa distracted, no one got injured.” Trixie said while casually brushed a hoof on her chest. “And about the whereabouts of the Ursa, after it made that hole on the ground, Twilight Sparkle teleported it away. Trixie doesn’t know where.”

Luna looked down at the floor. ‘Twilight teleported Ur? The changes to her magic are starting to show up.’ Luna sighed and lifted her head. “But then… What happened to them?” She pointed in the general direction of the other ponies.

“Oh, that? Trixie isn’t really sure. After Sparkle teleported the Ursa Major away, that yellow pegasus grabbed her and started thanking her about saving everyone. I wasn’t paying much attention, but I think she kissed Twilight Sparkle, so I’m guessing… that… Princess Luna?” Trixie said as she watched Luna’s face contort.

Luna walked to the middle of the group, took a deep breath and: “SNAP OUT OF IT!!” Luna shouted, allowing a bit of her royal voice to mix in the words. The other ponies, with the exception of Twilight, seemed to come back from their shock and Fluttershy from her embarrassment. They looked at Luna, she was walking slowly but firmly to where Fluttershy was standing.

“I-I’m sorry, I d-don’t know why I did that, I-I was just so happy. Don’t be mad.” Fluttershy tried to make herself as small as she could, all those looks over her, Princess Luna towering figure just in front of her. She was shaking.

Luna sighed. “No, Fluttershy, you did nothing wrong. If I remember correctly, a few nights ago we accorded that anything was valid. There’s nothing to be sorry.” Luna looked away and bit her hoof. ‘Why wasn’t I the one to get Twilight’s first kiss. Stupid Fluttershy.’

“Wait a second.” Rainbow started as she flew to meet with Luna and Fluttershy. “That really happened? Did Fluttershy just snatch Twilight’s first kiss? Please tell me that it was just a dream.” She looked around , looking for someone who could answer her, but the only answer she got was silence. “That… That can’t...” Rainbow couldn’t believe it. To think that the one pony that would beat her to get Twilight’s first kiss that would be her foalhood friend.

Rainbow’s face contorted in an expression of anger, but as she locked eyes with Fluttershy, the anger subsided. It wasn’t correct to be mad with her, not even if Fluttershy had succeeded in what she had failed two times. “Well, Fluttershy, enjoy it while you can. This will be the only time that you get to be a step ahead of me.” She said with a forced grin. 'There's still another first time for me to take anyway.'

“Yeah, Fluttershy.” Pinkie said with her cheery voice, but she didn’t bounce to get next to the pegasus, she just walked, and her mane was a bit less puffier. “Don’t be worried, I mean, that was kind of hot, but it would have been hotter if I was the one kissing Twilight, I would have used my tongue like this.” She stuck out her tongue and started to swirl it around.

Applejack reassured what the others had said, with the exception of Pinkie’s last part, just with a nod. She didn’t wanted to speak at the moment, who knows what things she might have said to her friend. Things she knew she couldn't take back, but in her guts wriggled snakes of envy and scorn. Forget kissing, she couldn't even speak to Twilight without smacking herself in the face. She knew she should feel proud that her afraid-of-everything friend had been able to overcome her shyness, but all she felt was the envy to not be in her stead.

“I think we should end our play date here. Twilight has had enough… excitement for the day” Rarity said, one of her eyes twitching, at which the others nodded. Just as she finished, their respective pets came out from the hiding spot in which Fluttershy had asked them to stay.

“I’m sad that it is not my case, but I will have to leave soon to search for poor little Ur. Also...” Luna touched her face, flinching a little. “I have to get home and take a look at my face. Does any of you know what happened to me? It hurts just to touch it.”

“Oh! That’s because when you were sleeping, Rar-”

“We have no idea, Princess.” Rarity laughed nervously while covering Pinkie’s mouth with a hoof.

“Okay, I’ll just ask someone in the castle to take a look at it.” Luna walked up to where Twilight was lying. “Now, I need to wake up Twilight so she can tell me where Ur is.”

“There’s... no need for that, Luna.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Knock-knock-knock,’ “Luna.”
‘Knock-knock-knock,’ “Luna.”
‘Knock-knock-knock,’ “Luna.”

Celestia’s call at the door pulled Luna out of her memories of the day.

“It’s time for you to rise the moon.” Celestia said from the other side of the door.

“I’ll be there in a minute sister.” Luna waited until the hoofsteps of her sister disappeared. She sighed. ‘Today didn’t go as I wanted.’ A determined look appeared on her face, ‘but that won’t be the case the day of my date with Twilight.’ With a smile, Luna exited her room to meet with her sister.


“Are we there yet? Trixie is tired of walking.”

Twilight sighed, “It’s been less than ten minutes.”

“Trixie already told you that she got here after a long walk through that horrible forest, and not to forget that I was running from that Ursa. Trixie is tired, she just wants to relax in a hot tub filled with bubbles and...”

Twilight ignored Trixie’s rambling and thought: ‘How did things turn like this?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“There’s... no need for that, Luna.” The muffled voice of Twilight sounded just before she stood up on her hooves, with a slight tint of red over her muzzle. “I just needed a moment to calm down after… that.” The red tint got a bit darker.

Fluttershy was about to apologize, but she didn’t so for two reasons. First, she was embarrassed to speak about what had happened, and second, she wasn’t really sorry. She was dancing with joy on the inside, especially since no one seemed particularly mad at her.

“And you're right, Rarity.” Twilight continued. “I would like to rest for a while.” She turned to look at Princess Luna. “Luna, you can find Ur at the western part of the Everfree Forest. Sorry to teleport her there, but I couldn’t think of any other place where she wouldn’t cause much problems.”

“Thank you, Twilight. I wish to stay, but I have to go find Ur. She must be angry, but a little rub behind her front left paw will solve it. So I guess this is goodbye for today. I really enjoyed everything, I hope we can do this again.” ‘And with some luck, I won’t spend the whole time sleeping.’ She opened her wings, but before she could take off, Twilight stopped her.

“Wait, I almost forgot.” She grabbed her saddlebags with her magic. After few seconds of searching, Twilight took a few papers out. “As you may remember, The night when Luna confessed, I planned on making schedules for… The dates.” Another blush adorned her face, while Pinkie, Rarity and even Rainbow Dash, who tried to play it cool, squealed in joy.

“The first date will take place in five days, and after that, it will be an interval of two days before the next date.” Twilight started to distribute the schedules. “I researched a bit about dating, and with that, I planned the most optimum date, with the appropriate activities.”

“That’s amazin’, Twi.” Applejack turned to look at the pink pony. “Pinkie, let me see yer schedule for a moment.” When Pinkie finally managed to calm down her jumps of happiness, she gave Applejack the schedule. “Mhm, just what Ah thought.” She gave the paper back and looked at Twi. “Yep, ya planned the perfect date, the problem is, ya planned the same date for each one of us.”

“Is that something bad? I mean, I researched about what would be the perfect date, made some charts of the most appropriate activities that-” Twilight got interrupted when Rarity put a hoof on her mouth.

“Darling, We know you worked hard to come up with the best date you could think, but maybe you should allow us to come up with the plans for the dates. Let us show how much you mean to us in our own ways.” Rarity finished with a smile.

Twilight sighed. So I should have just bothered with the schedule and not the dates itself? “You are right Rarity,” a smile formed on her mouth. “I can’t wait to see what you come up with, each of you.”

“Heh, just wait and see, you will be so-”

“Our date will be so awesome, Twilight, I can imagine it being like a full day party that takes place in-” Rainbow shut Pinkie with a hoof.

“Amazing that you will have to hold back the urges to kiss me.” Rainbow finished. “You can continue now, Pinkie.” Rainbow removed her hoof from Pinkie’s mouth, just to be replaced by a blue one.

“Yeah, yeah, dates, who cares?” Trixie said with a bit of annoyance. “So, Twilight, when do we start with Trixie’s training?”

There was a prolonged moment of silence. “What are you talking about?” Twilight finally asked.

Trixie sighed. “Right, you all were busy with your little problems.”

“What the hay do you think you-” A magic zip appeared on Rainbow’s mouth.

“Silence, feather brain. This is important and Trixie will only say it once.” Trixie cleared her voice. Rainbow glared at her and growled muffled expletives through the zipper’s teeth. “Trixie has decided to stay and study under Twilight Sparkle as her ward!” Another prolonged silence. “What, not even a praise?”

“Y-you are saying that you will be Twilight’s student?” Fluttershy asked in her usual soft tone.

Trixie rubbed her chin. “Trixie doesn’t like the sound of ‘Twilight’s student’. Let’s call it... an association of mutual benefit.”

“Mutual benefit? In which way could Twilight benefit from it?” Rarity asked.

“Oh please, she gets to see the incredible process of Trixie’s improvement. That’s more than enough.”

Applejack scoffed. “But she would have to put up with ya and yer problems. Twilight, there’s no need fer ya to… Uhmmm, sugarcube?”

Twilight had a big smile over her face, “I get the chance to teach magic!” She close the distance between her and Trixie. “This will be so great, we will study Star Swirl’s contributions to magic, We can practice new spells, and even better, we could discuss the effects of large amounts of opposite magical charges in an inanimate object!” Twilight jumped in joy. “This will be so awesome. I have always dreamed of teaching and sharing my knowledge in magic.”

Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity shared a look and dropped their heads in misery. Trixie was going to stay here in Ponyville longer than they would-

“Perfect, Trixie will stay in your home then.”

“WHAT!” Five ponies shouted, one tried, but the magic zip didn’t let her.

“Why the hay are you staying in Twilight’s home?” Applejack asked.

“In Trixie first arrival to this town, she lost her home after the event’s with the Ursa minor, and she doesn’t have enough bits to stay at an inn.”

“Also, if Trixie stays at my home, it would let her deepening in magic be more fluid.” Twilight added.

“Okay,” Applejack said with a sigh before getting in Trixie personal space. “But if ya try something fancy in ma Twilight-”

Your Twilight?” Trixie asked.

‘Smack’- “Just don’t try anything.”

“Pffft, Why would I even try something?” Trixie looked at Twilight. “Then, let’s go, Sparkle. Trixie’s really tired, and she could use a bath right now.” Trixie started to walk away.

Twilight was about to say her goodbyes for the day when Fluttershy talked. “Umm, Twilight, it’s not that I’m complaining or anything but…”

“Yes, Fluttershy?”

“You haven’t told us the order of the dates. Who’s going first?”

“OH! how silly of me.” Twilight smiled sheepishly. “Okay, I first thought of which would be the best order for the dates, but finally decided to choose randomly the order. Just to not give the impression that one of you is my favorite for being first. I wrote your names in small pieces of scroll and put them inside a black bag. I asked Owlowiscious to pull them out one by one.” Twilight looked around, seeing how much attention her friends and Luna were paying her. “So, the first date will be with-”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stop daydreaming, Sparkle. When we arrive to your home, have one of your servants prepare dinner for Trixie.” Trixie said, a few meters ahead of Twilight.

The lavender Alicorn was starting to regret the idea of teaching Trixie the more time she spend with her. ‘Wait a second… Servants?’ Twilight quickened her pace to catch up with the unicorn. “Ummm, Trixie…”

Author's Note:

Thanks to Flint Sparks, Arcane Howitzer and James Rye.

So after more than a month, chapter 9 is finally out. Sorry about that, I have been lazy.

There are a few things to celebrate: In this month, the story reached more than 6000 views, and is about to reach 600 likes. :yay: