• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 4,592 Views, 61 Comments

What Happens in Canterlot (English) - NovaHaste



Rarity received a letter from Fancy Pants inviting her to Canterlot. She accepted the invitation and with her friend Rainbow Dash, they have the best days of their lives. (okay I'm not good at sums) this is a SOARINxDASH and FANCYPANTSxRARITY fi

  • ...
7
 61
 4,592

Chapter 1

It was just 10 am when there a scream of excitement came from Rarity's room.

"What happened sister?" Sweetie Bell came running.

"Sweetie Bell! You will not believe this!"

"What happened Rarity?"

"I received a letter from the most handsome stallion in all Equestria!"

"You are talking about...!" Rarity interrupted her

"YES, YES, HIM!"

"No way! Prince Blueblood?!" Said the little unicorn

"WHAT!? Sweetie Bell obviously NO! That bad-mannered is not worthy of writing a single letter to me".

"Well, I thought it was him, since according to the new 'Cosmoponytan' magazine he is the most handsome stallion of all Equestria".

"Sweetie Bell I told you to do not believe everything that magazines say".

"Yes I know Rarity, well then ... Who sent you the letter?!"

"Fancy Pants!" and after saying that name, it was heard a slight 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' by the unicorn.

"Is the stallion from Canterlot!?"

"Yes!"

"The one who invited you to many high society events?!"

"Yes!"

"The one who danced with you in the Great Royal Wedding!?"

"Yes!"

"The one you told me he had a girlfriend!?"

"Emm ... yes ..." Rarity answered a little discouraged remembering that small detail.

"Well Rarity! What does the letter say?" her younger sister asked.

Rarity smiled and with her magic, she levitated the letter in front of her and began to read out aloud:

"My dear Rarity:

It is a pleasure to greet you through this letter. I very much regret the time that has passed since the last time we met. That's why I send you this letter. It would be a wonderful pleasure you to accept this invitation to the Wonderbolts exclusive event that will take place next week in Canterlot. After the show, we will see the private party with team members and of course the most important people in Canterlot. If you want, you can invite your friend, if I remember most was called Rainbow Dash. I hope that you accept this invitation, as this event is one of the most anticipated of the year and I would like to spend it with you.

Fancy Pants "

"Rarity that's incredible!" Sweetie Bell shouted with excitement

"I know" she said "Sweetie Bell, I have to go and find Rainbow Dash to tell about it"

"Okay sister, see you later".

Saying this, Rarity left home and went to look for her friend with rainbow mane, to ask her about that event. Rarity was sure that this news will absolutely make Rainbow Dash go crazy.

Author's Note:

Hello, if you want to... you can read the next chapters in my FF account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4432373/NovaHaste
or in my DA account: http://novahaste.deviantart.com/
meanwhile I upload them here!! ;D

- Nova