• Published 19th May 2013
  • 19,714 Views, 976 Comments

Twilight at the Disco - 6ix



Featured on 5/19/2013 Discord has become Princess Twilight's advisor, and they are driving each other crazy. However hate can morph into love, but they are still driving each other crazy.

  • ...
42
 976
 19,714

Halloween Special Part 1

A/N: It’s a little choppy but it’s good and goofy. This really doesn't fit anywhere in the time line. I know some of you have seen this already but it’s my favorite time of year and there are a lot of bronies that haven’t seen this yet so enjoy. This is a special from last year so I will be writing another one that I will post on the 30th.

“Come one Discord we are going to be late!” Twilight said as she opened the door to her own bathroom.

When she poked her head inside Discord screamed like a mare and grabbed a towel to hide his body from her. Twilight jumped out of the door way, dodging a barrage of combs, mane dryers, makeup, and shampoo; a spectrum of strange beauty tools, a sink, and one really confused cow.

“Knock next time!” Discord yelled before slamming the door.

________________________________________

Discord opened the door to Celestia’s room before Twilight could catch up. “Tell me your joking Celes.” Discord said in a flat voice.

Twilight caught up and poked her head around Discord to see Celestia’s costume.

Celestia was dressed in black leather from horn to hoof. Her mane and tail were tied back with leather straps, giving her a more streamline look. She don a leather mask and a saddled on her back. In her yellow aura she carried a whip that she cracked when Twilight got a good look at her. She looked Twilight in the eyes and gave her a rather sultry but evil smile.

“Oh wow Celestia.” Twilight said with an oblivious smile. “So, you’re going as a masked beast tamer.”

Celestia’s expression dropped with disappointment.

Discord tapped his chin. “I think I once had a dream like this.”

“Sister, we find this garment a little…unsettling.” Luna said as she came out of the Celestia closet with Celestia old nurse uniform.

“Yep, I have dreamt this before.” Discord nodded to himself. “So, Celes, is that what you really going as.”

Celestia sighed. “No, I was just hoping to get a rise out of Twilight.”

Twilight quickly put two and two together. “So she’s not a beast tamer? Then what is she?”

Discord bent down and whispered in Twilights ear, “Come back to the room with me and I’ll show you.”

“Hey every pony!” Spike said as he came out of nowhere, causing Discord to jump up to his full height.

He walked into the room then took a pose. He wore a red and white striped shirt that was ripped at the bottom, a captain’s hat, and an eye patch. “Arg,” he yelled as he pulled a wooden sword thrust it into the air. The scene was so cute even Discord smiled.

“Wow, Princesses, great costumes.” Spike said pointing at the two sisters. “Princess Luna you look really cute as a nurse, and Princess Celestia, I gotta say that’s the coolest beast tamer outfit I have ever seen.”

________________________________________

“I cannot believe you talked me into this costume.” Twilight said as her chariot flew through the air.

Twilight mane was up in pigtails. She wore a wonder bolts cheerleader outfit whose skirt was cut really short. She had a chainsaw with the belt pulled out strapped to her back, and on her hip was Discord’s head.

“That part was easy, getting you to take off that costume later…” Discord let the thought hang in the air as he gave Twilight a very creepy laugh.

Twilight looked back at Discord and gave him an annoyed look. “We been over this Discord, I don’t get jokes about notaries.”

Discord’s head bounced as he talked. “I think you mean nudity and its fine as long as I'm entertained.”

Twilight smirked at him as a twinkle of flirtation filled the corner of her eyes. “I think you just wanted me in panties again. Too bad you’re attached to my flank; you can’t see a thing back there.” She swung her hips and tail causing the short skirt to raise just enough and reveal white cotton underneath.

“Somehow I think I’ll get over being attached to your rear for the night,” Discord said sarcastically.

Twilight stuck her tongue out at him, but Discord still caught the faint red that filled her cheeks.

________________________________________

As the chariot came to a stop Twilight could already see her friend rushing to her.

Applejack had sticks tied to each legs, she had one long, curved branch going down her back. She had pinned several leafs in her mane and tail. She adorned a mask made out of bark.

Rarity had made herself a collared corset. The front was crimson, with obsidian all over it, a dark blue navy back with silver buttons. Her mane was much wavier then it usually is and she had a pair of fangs in her mouth.

Pinkie was in her chicken costume again.

Rainbow dash also wore her costume from last year.

Fluttershy was not among them.

“Twilight!” They all said in unison. Dash was the first there and gave her a hoof bump. Then Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack all piled on Twilight embracing her lovingly. Twilight was overwhelmed and fell over taking the girls with her. They all started laughing at their folly.

“Bleh!” Discord said. “There is only so much cute I can take. If this keeps up my eye balls will bleed.”

The girls got up off Twilight confused and curious about who just said that. After seeing Discord’s head tied to Twilights flank the group took a good look at her costume.

“Um…Twi?” Applejack circled Twilight once. “Wa are you?”

“Well…”

“Look! It’s Nightmare Moon!” Pinkie cried out pointing her hoof to the sky.

Sure enough Luna’s chariot rode into town with Luna dressed up as her alter ego.

“Citizens of Ponyville!” Luna spoke with the Canterlot voice; as she did the clouds in the sky circled around her presence and the wind picked up. “I have returned and I am, famished!” Lightning struck as her last words lingered in the air.

She turned into a dark cloud and wisped over to a huddled group of foals. “You disguises don’t fool me!” she said as she retook her form.


The colts and fillies screamed and practically threw their bags of candy at Luna before they ran off. The foal’s parents chuckled a little bit before running after them.

“Ahh yeah!!” Dash yelled as she pumped her hoof in the air. “Luna is the best princess.”

“Minion we summon thee!” Luna cried out.

“Hey Dash,” Twilight whispered playfully. “I think she’s talking about you.”

“Oh, right.” Rainbow took off and stood at attention in mid air in front of Luna. “You, er, summoned me my mistress?”

“Rise into the air, our servant, and find us more foals, we must, feeeeeeed!” Lightening struck again.

“At once, my empress,” Dash said as she embraced her role. She shot off into the air looking for Luna next victim.

“Hey Big Mac, ya just missed Rainbow Dash.” Twilight heard Applejack say behind her. When she looked over her shoulder to greet him she decided to turn all the way around to let Discord see as well.

The giant farm pony was dressed as a huge red apple that matched his coat, only a moment after Discord set eyes on Big Mac, Apple Bloom popped out of the side of the apple in a green body suit and cried out: “I’m a worm!”

Giggles and ‘aww’s could be heard from every pony nearby.

“By the sun and moon, my eyes!” Discord cried out. The group of ponies all turned their head towards the spirit. A red liquid was indeed dripping from his eyeballs.

“Okay,” Rarity said after making a face. “No one is allowed to make fun of me for being overdramatic, anymore.”

________________________________________

As the night went on the group of friends play catch up with each other’s lives. Twilight had many tales to give them while she heard of many new developments of her best friends. Like rainbow dating Big Mac, Rarity’s latest fashion line; something about socks replacing panties.

They could hear the random screams of foals every once and a while, usually followed by the hackling of Rainbow Dash and the grandiose voice of Luna.

“Well those two are certainly having fun,” Rarity commented with a smile.

“It makes me happy that Luna is able enjoy herself so much on her own holiday,” Twilight added.

“Um Twi…where’s Discord?” Applejack asked.

A scream came from the apple bobbing booth just as Twilight glanced at her empty flank.

The group of mares ran around the corner and found Berry Punch shaking her head trying to get Discord off the end of her muzzle. The spirit had hidden himself in the apple bobber and bit down on the first pony that stuck their head in. Having the decapitated head of Discord bite down on your nose while you’re bobbing for apple would scare the coat off any pony.

Berry Punch was able to finally free herself and flung Discord into the air; as soon as he landed he started laughing.

“That brute!” Cried Rarity.

“Tha was juss mean.” Applejack added.

To their surprise though, Twilight was also laughing.

Rarity and Applejack looked at each other and a rare moment of agreement between the two sparked. They approached the giggling Twilight and position themselves on either side of her.

“Twilight, are you alright?” Rarity asked with a concerned tone. Twilight stopped laughing and looked at the fashionista.

“Has Discord changed anything about ya?” Applejack asks. Twilight swung her head and gave her a confused look.

“What we’re concerned about is him, well.” Twilight turned her head once again. “With a lack of a better term, corrupting you.”

Twilight giggled again this time at her friends. “Oh girls, he’s not corrupting me. Just look for yourselves.” Twilight pointed that the small crowed that also witnessed the practical joke. All of them were laughing even Berry Punch was giggling as she blushed. As the crowed died down Berry Punch had a twinkle in her eye and picked up Discord by his beard tossing him back in the tub of apples. “No, wait, I'm sorry!” he yelled as flew through the air landing in a splash. Ponyville itself seemed to be laughing after that.

Twilight walked a few paces and turned around to look at her friends. “Don’t you see girls? Discord is just like everypony else. We didn’t meet under the best circumstance but I now see the same thing Fluttershy sees in him.”

The look that Rarity and Applejack saw in Twilight’s eyes was not the same thing they saw in Fluttershy’s when the spirit was around, it was something…more.

“Now come on.” She said as she turned towards the tub of apples and water. “Let’s get him out of there before he drowns.”

“Don’t worry, Twilight,” Pinkie said as she cantered ahead of the group “Disco doesn't have lungs right now, so he won’t drown.”

________________________________________

“So we are heading to Fluttershy’s?” Discord asked rhetorically as the group of friend crossed the bridge to outskirts of town.

As they walked Rainbow Dash caught up with them. “Sup everypony, just so you know, Princess Luna went home and the night winding down.”

“Did you and Luna have fun? She didn’t run into any issues?” Twilight asked looking up at Dash.

“Nah,” Dash answered as she waived a dismissive hoof at Twilight “In fact after a while she took the costume off and sat down with the most of the foals in town and just talk to them. It was very cute.”

“Since when did you describe anything as ‘cute’?” Twilight ask.

“Oh, she go’en all lovey dovey since she started dating mah brother,” Applejack answered.

Dash shot over to Applejack and shoved her face into hers, forcing her to stop walking. “W-who are you calling lovey dovy?!” she yelled half heartedly.

Applejack smiled confidently. “Tell me ah wrong,” she challenged.

Dash growled at her but pulled her head away and huffed stubbornly, causing the rest of the group to giggle.

Twilight and her friends made arrived shortly at Fluttershy’s, piling themselves at her front door. Twilight knocked for everypony.

“I have to pee,” Discord said randomly as they waited.

“Hello everypony,” Fluttershy said softly as she opened the door. “Come in, I have everything ready.”

The group made their way inside.

“I hope you like everything.” Fluttershy said as she closed the door behind them.

“I wasn’t kidding,” Discord said, but no one listened.

Inside an evening tea party was set up in the living room with cupcakes and other amenities. The girls started giggling and talk amongst themselves as they settle in. among the high pitched sounds the unheard voice of Discord rang through. “Great, now where ever I am I have wet myself.”

The party went for a while with just Twilight catching up on everypony. Close to midnight she tapped Rarity and whispered to her. “Did you bring them?”

Rarity gave her a rather heavy bag.

“Assorted diamonds and quartz just like you asked,” she whispered back.

“Oh Discord.” Twilight sang out as the floated his head up into the air. The girls found him asleep from boredom. Twilight hushed the girls as soon as she noticed. “This is going to be good.”

________________________________________

Discord woke up startled by sudden and loud dance music. Looking around he could see that the Twilight and her friends were all dancing and that he was up in the air, but what struck him as curious was that there was obviously a disco light on but no disco ball in sight. As he looked around for it he noticed that he was spinning in place. When Discord made a full circle he found Twilight in front of him holding a mirror. He could see himself in it covered in crystals and light coming off them.

He was the disco ball.

At first it was just a chuckle but after a few seconds of the practical joke setting in Discord was laugh so hard he was bouncing, causing the light in the room go crazy.

“Did you come up with this?” Discord asked Twilight.

She just smiled and nodded.

“I applaud your originality, Princess.” Discord said. He was still turning so Twilight had to flap around him to talk to him directly.

“You know, Discord.” Twilight said in a dreamy manner. “I had a lot of fun with you tonight.”

“Don’t worry Princess; as long as we’re together there will be many more days like this to come. I promise.” Discord did not mean to say it that way but he did. Twilight looked down and blushed a little as the words set in. She looked back at the spirit and gave him a warm smile.

Author's Note:

Please leave lots of comments I love to hear from you all.