• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 23 Comments

Once Upon a Time; Failed Spell - DADERPSTER



The characters from the hit ABC series Once Upon a Time get trapped in Equestria after an attempt at a spell to take them home

  • ...
3
 23
 1,108

Hell in Heaven

Emma looked up at the alicorns before them. They were a few steps lower from the sun and moon princesses. Seeing most of the main ponies stooping into a bow, she began to do so as well, unsure of the customs in Canterlot. The white alicorn, Celestia, motioned with her wing for the bowing ponies to stand. Luna looked at the strangers, then at Twilight; it was clear to Emma once she saw this that the two had a bond, most likely just friends or penpals and rarely saw each other. Twilight looked back at Luna, and Luna nodded. "Luna, Celestia, can we talk with you in more private quarters? what has to be heard must be for our ears only, not anypony else, for safety." Twilight said. Celestia nodded and motioned for the group to follow them into the hallway that had been closed before, and Pinkie Pie took the Crusaders away to a different area to play, with a guard watching them upon request.

They reached an enclosed room with stained glass pictures all around. All told a story, but Emma was too anxious to admire the beauty of them at the moment. Perhaps when she was calmer, but not right now; there were matters to be discussed. Celestia turned to them. "Has something dire happened?" Celestia's gaze raked over the ponies before her, glazed with worry, like a mother for her foals. Emma realized that the princess of the sun treated her subjects like her children, always watching out for them, protecting them, and she trusted these ponies to warn her if something had happened. All five leftover mares who led the newcomers shook their heads.

"These ponies come from a different world," Twilight said. "They need to get back home." Charming stepped forward, carried out formal introduction, then explained what he could. Celestia's gaze stuck on Gold and Blue. "So, you two brought them here?" the princesses voice was gentle and curious, not hostile or angry. Both nodded. "It should be, then, that you could take yourselves home, shouldn't it?" Gold shook his head. "It's not as easy as that, my dear." Luna tilted her head. "How cometh?" she asked. "The magic here is very much different to the magic that we're used to. It might take us to a world even worse than this one if we try, or even put an end to us." Gold replied. Not very many people would miss you, Emma thought bitterly.

"We were wondering, possibly, if you had any spell that might take us back, or at least one step closer to getting home, such as back to Storybrooke." Emma stepped up. Luna bit her lip, folded her ears back, and shrank back, seeming much smaller to them. Celestia looked at Luna questioningly, and Luna sighed. "There used to be a tome holding a spell that might've helped you today, but when I became Nightmare Moon, I destroyed it, cleanly out of blind rage." unable to look at the ponies, she looked down at her hooves guiltily. The light that lit Celestia's eyes hadn't dimmed yet. "The tome must still rest somewhere, possibly somewhere else in Equestria." Now all the ponies looked at each other, hopeful once more.

"It would be pure luck if so," Regina had spoken up suddenly. "And if it did exist, somewhere, is it possible that there are only a few places we can sum up for it to possibly be?" Emma winced at Regina's many uses of the word "possible", but she had to admit that the queen had a point. She sighed though. This mission might've been more difficult than she thought. Such a nice place could have evil, and that evil might've destroyed the only chance they'd had at getting home.

*****

It was a long time before the discicion was made that they would look in the oldest known libraries in Equestria for the tome, and now the group was walking down the hall in silence. Emma opened the doors to the outside, trotted down the steps, followed by the others - and was knocked down by four flying foals. A blue blur landed atop her, and Henry laughed as he landed atop Emma. "Well? we surprised you, right?" Emma couldn't help but smile at her son's optimism, and she gently pushed him off so she could get up, and then saw that AJ, Rainbow and Rarity had been knocked over by their sisters, and that Rainbow was now tickling Scoots as a punishment for startling her. "Okay! I'm sorry!" the orange filly yelled between laughs, and Emma's smile widened. Yes, they had a long quest ahead of them, but the hell would be entered once heaven was finished with being explored.

Author's Note:

End scene.
WOW! finally finished part one.
Part two, here we come!

Comments ( 6 )

2390516 Oh, yes, I love OUAT. I have been watching ever since day one, and I have always wanted to read a crossover with it and MLP: FIM. :pinkiehappy: Unfortunately though, please forgive me, but I don't know anyone who will be able to do the coverart. If I could draw worth beans I would love to do it, but I can't do anything drawing worth beans. I hope you find someone though, i like the idea of this. :pinkiehappy: Keep it up.

2390899 (hey, just finished my last two chapters, have a look! :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile:)

Oh, I can't wait for part 2! Henry fits perfectly in with the CMC. :pinkiehappy:

2390931 part two published! have a looksee when ready! :twilightsmile:

Nice story, but it needs more Hook

loved the story:):twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment