• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 23 Comments

Once Upon a Time; Failed Spell - DADERPSTER



The characters from the hit ABC series Once Upon a Time get trapped in Equestria after an attempt at a spell to take them home

  • ...
3
 23
 1,108

"Where are we?"

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she noticed is that she was not back in the kingdom; possibly in a village, but not one she had seen when she had been in the Enchanted Forest. The second thing she noticed is that she was near a giant oak tree with a door, a few windows, two stories, and a balcony or two. The third thing she noticed was her hooves. These she simply stared at for awhile, until she began to hear groans of familiar voices around her. "M-Mary Margret?" she got up to her hooves, feeling her neck prickle with unease. She turned when she felt a tickle on her back - and there they were. wings.

"Where the hell are we?" Regina's voice was heard above the other's groans, and Emma saw a grey alicorn staring at her hooves in astonishment. "That's what I wanted to know." Emma replied curtly, almost having a sarcastic air about it. "Gold! Where is he?" Emma saw a white unicorn with a dirty-blonde mane speaking with her father's voice, and realized this was Charming. Feeling a nudge at her side, Emma looked down to see Henry, now a light blue pegasus foal, looking up at her. For the first time, Emma saw real fear in those brown eyes of her son's. "It'll be alright," she whispered, trying to comfort herself at the same time. Her own color was pale and her mane and tail yellow. In fact, everyone's hair color was the same; black, blonde, brown, and red. From voices and looks, Emma figured out who was who.

She also realized that all of them, Henry excluded, had pictures on their rumps; Regina's was a potion bottle with a black crown over it, Mary Margret's was a snowflake with a white crown, Charming's a yellow crown with four stars around it, Blue's was a heart with a blue-purple entaglement in the middle, Gold's was a broken heart with his "Dark One" sword cutting in-between the two halves, and Emma realized her own was some sort of four-point star with a crown over the middle. The light-blue unicorn with a red mane, which Emma had recognized already as Blue, was trotting toward her with worry. "Have you any clue where we are?" "I think we're all delirious to the fact that this is a place we don't know!" Emma retorted.

A dark blue unicorn with a brown mane, Gold, Emma realized, was picking up his black walking stick with the dragon head, seemingly already used to the magic, and the aura from his horn was red. Now Emma took the chance to take in the surroundings. It was almost sunrise, and she saw a few other ponies, like how they looked right now, staring in astonishment at the mess of clueless strangers. "Hello?" a voice from the giant, doored tree behind her made Emma jump, and she whipped around to see a purple unicorn with a darker purple mane standing by the door, seeming, most unlike the crowd of curious ponies that were gathering in the predawn light, wide awake.

The rest of Emma's group stared at the purple unicorn as well. "Who are you?" The unicorn asked, then smot her brow with one of her hooves. "oh, you must have travelled awhile! And from somewhere else! Come inside! I want to know all about it!" She beckoned them in. Charming nodded confirmation and the lost, confused group of fairytale-ponies were led into a large library. At one end of the library, a display case held five necklaces and a tiara. Once they were all inside, the unicorn closed the door and trotted over to them. "My name is Twilight Sparkle," she said. "And you are?" Emma took the honor of introducing each of them, Blue telling Twilight why and how they were/had gotten there, and Charming asked where they were, why they were talking ponies, and if there was any possible way they could get home. Twilight thought for a moment. "I'll call over the girls," she said at last. "Then we can decide what to do together."

Author's Note:

Well, what a handy little box! ^^
yes, this is my second crossover, and I have one more in mind (at the moment) that I will start right after this!
As I said in the explination box thingie, it is rated everyone because of it being a family show, but there is mild swearing in it such as hell and damn. It won't include any of the worse swear words. I hope readers will enjoy this!