• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 23 Comments

Once Upon a Time; Failed Spell - DADERPSTER



The characters from the hit ABC series Once Upon a Time get trapped in Equestria after an attempt at a spell to take them home

  • ...
3
 23
 1,108

Prolougue

They looked at Gold.
Of course, he knew magic, but could they really trust him?

"But, I killed someone just to let you make this... and you still broke our trust at one point. We even brought back your son." Mary Margret whimpered. She clutched Charming's arm, standing still as a statue. "Unless you have a better idea to get back to our fairytale land, dearie." Gold replied. Emma grit her teeth. It was hard not to just punch him in the face sometimes. Regina stepped forward, everyone watched her carefully. They knew she had also broken their trust. Most of all, she broke Henry's. "I think we should go with it, if we stand a chance at getting home." Emma didn't want to say it out loud, but she agreed. She had been there once, although only with Mary Margret and a warrior plus one. She wanted to go back, seeing as it had been her birth home. At the risk with agreeing with the evil queen, Emma stepped forwards. "I agree," she said. "As much as I don't want to agree with her," she added, "if it could get all of us back where we belong, we should risk it."

Henry also stepped forward. Wether he was agreeing for real or just agreeing with his mother she didn't know. No, she did know. Henry was a smart kid. She just wished she didn't, for Henry was the one who had brought her here from the city. The Blue Fairy, the Sister Superior, took a few steps toward Gold; They had worked on this potion together, although she really had no companionship with the man himself, they were both the most talented at magic.
"There is one thing, though, that we couldn't get over..." The sound of the red-haired woman's voice was calm and collected, almost comforting those who were worried. "There is something in the spell that lets us travel to a different world, but it might not get us directly to our world. It might take us somewhere else."

"Then we risk it!" Henry said, and Emma couldn't help but to smile a little. Her son's confidence reflected from her father's, Charming's, and Charming stepped forward as well. "I agree. We need to get home, no matter what the cost." He glanced at Mary Margret. She was still suffering from her heart turning darker. Emma knew that he just wanted to get home so they could use magic to heal it. The only ones who could use magic without practice in the real world were Gold, Blue and Regina. Sure, Emma could use minor magic, but only in grave danger.
It was all up to Mary Margret now.
She sighed. "I suppose," she murmured. Regina had the faintest hint of a smile, and Emma made note to keep an eye on the queen.
Gold placed the small, thin potion bottle on the floor in the middle of the antique shop. Opening the lid, a purple smoke began to fill the room. Everyone held hands...
And then they were gone.