• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,422 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,422

dead leg, dead head

The Wild West was a place of hardship and pain for most. Trying to survive the bandits and the robbers is one thing but trying to keep a roof over your head was a challenge also. There are 2 types of people in a world like this: the ones with no guts and the ones who do have guts. The ones who have guts are the ones who can pick up a gun and use it to defend themselves when the time is right.

The ones without guts are the targets of robbers, thieves, murderers and that kind of trash so it doesn’t surprise people that much when they hear of someone's death. The only time when people really do care about death is when they see it and not when they hear of it. That’s the main thing around here. People die all the time here and everyone has given up caring about death now.

Any way’s, john Marston was a man how came to these parts in search of his old gang who betrayed him and kill them all.
In his mind they deserved death and all his hatred. There’s to their own is what I live by but I digress.
Marston was heading to the sheriff’s office to talk about any targets or criminals that needed to be captured.
They shook hands and got right down to business.

"Okay Marston let's skip the pleasantry’s and get right to the main thing here shall we?" said the sheriff.
"Sure. Just tell me how I have to kill or capture and I’ll get them." said a confident Marston.
"The criminal is Stan Bain. wanted for the murder of 35 people, the robbery of 1200 dollars, the destruction of a small building and of course a disregard for human life. I want him killed and skinned alive if you must. The reward is 300 dollars dead and 350 alive. He has been spotted the springs not far from here. Good luck Marston and god speed." said the sheriff.
Marston tipped his hat and set off on his horse.

The trip was short but Marston thought to himself "I’m one step closer to getting my revenge on my gang. I guess every part of life does have a good part there..." just then a gunshot was fired killing marstons horse and sending him flying through the air but with no injuries. He got up quickly to see that there was a large gang heading this way.
Now Marston was a brave man but he knew when he was out gunned so he started to run.
As he got closer to a cliff, one of the bandits shot him in the leg, causing Marston to fall over near the cliff.
"AHH my leg!" said Marston.

The bandits were near and would kill Marston if they caught him so Marston checked the cliff. The fall was about 20 feet or so and he had fallen of that height before and lived. Marston rolled of the cliff and landed on the ground, breaking most of his ribs and killing him... is what would have happened!

The bandit's looked over to see no corpse and no remains. They thought they had killed john Marston, one of the finest criminal catchers in the world, now dead and gone... or so they thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marston woke up near a bunch of apple trees and a small river. The land was lush and plentiful with grass and not cactuses like in the desert but the place looked weird to him. It looked a lot brighter than his world.
As he was thinking this, the splitting pain from his leg became noticed. "God damn it! Where’s my knife?" he checked his bag to see what he had with but as he grabbed his bag he saw that he was a pony. "It’s the whisky that's all. This is all a dream." thought Marston.

He got out of his bag some pain pills, a lasso, and an old book he kept in there for situations like this.
He took a couple of pain pills and gripped the book in his mouth and braced himself for the pain. He got the knife and tried to pop the bullet out of his leg. Easier said than done. He placed the blade into his leg and started moving it around slightly to find the bullet. "Let’s see, bone, more blood, bone again, bullet!" Marston popped the bullet out of his leg and took some more pain pills to sooth the pain. "Okay I’ll rest up a bit and then try to find a town. Sounds like a plan." thought Marston.

He layed on the ground until his stomach rumbled. He noticed the apples in the trees and so he got out his lasso and grabbed himself an apple. The apple was rather sweet compared to the ones back home.
He noticed that the pain from his leg had stopped and now to see if he could walk. He stood up and while it stung like hell, he could at least walk now.

After 10 minutes he came across what seemed to be a large red stallion. He went over to ask where he was.
"Pardon me but could I..." as Marston was talking he noticed the red stallion had already answered.
"yup." said the red stallion. "Names Macintosh, yours?" he asked.
"Names john Marston and I was hoping you would tell me were I am?"
"Well at the moment you’re in apple acres, my home and work." Macintosh notices the wound on Marston’s leg.
"I can take you back to my home to fix up that leg of yours." asked Macintosh.
"Thanks for that." and with that they set off.

On the way they came across an orange pony in a cowboy hat.
"Macintosh who's this stranger here?" asked the curious pony.
"Names Marston." he held out his hoof to shack.
Apple jack shock his hoof. "While its mighty fine to meet ya ol maston. Names apple jack. So what brings you out here?"
"Well I hurt my leg and I was looking for a hospital and I somehow ended up here." said Marston
"Wow. That’s a lot of blood. I’ll get the first aid, Macintosh you go get a doctor?" said apple jack like a boss.
Macintosh placed Marston down and went to get the doctor.

After about 5 minutes, a young fille came along. "High there Mr Marston." said this young pony.
"How do you know my name?" asked Marston.
"Oh well my big brother Macintosh told me to keep you company. Names apple bloom by the way."
"That’s very kind of you." said Marston.
"Ahh it's no problem. Our family will always help any pony in need." said apple bloom how looked at Marston’s hat.
"Huh. Your hat's all damaged and stuff." said apple bloom curious about Marston’s hat.
"I’ve had this for a few years now so it is a bit roughed up but I don't mind. I’m happy with it." said Marston.

Macintosh came back with the doctor and apple jack.
"This is quite the injury you have here. Miss apple jack can you please put some pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. I need to see what you have in the med kit." said the doctor.
"Sure thing." she placed her hoof on the wound to stop some of the bleeding. Marston flinched but he was okay.
"Okay now I’ll wrap this cloth around your leg to slow down the bleeding. Macintosh, I need you to carry him."
Without any hesitation, Macintosh picked up Marston and went straight to the hospital.

10 or so minutes later...

Marston was in bed, healing up and such. The doctor entered the room. “Well Marston the wound isn't as bad as I thought it would be and you should be up and running by tomorrow. Just don't put any pressure on your bad leg and you'll be fine. Oh and you have a visitor." the doctor exited the room and let in apple jack and apple bloom who was wearing Marston’s hat.
"Hay there sugar cube, how’s the leg?" asked apple jack.
"Well the doc said I’ll be walking tomorrow so I can get out of here in the morning. I owe your family for all of this. I’ll work at farm to pay off my dept. that way it's fair."
"Well we are backed up on the apple bucking. Sure we'll be glad to have ya help us." said apple jack.
"Mr Marston, do you want your hat back?" asked apple bloom.
"Well if ya want, you can keep it for the night if ya want." said Marston. Apple bloom nodded with a massive smile and went back to the farm.
"That’s mighty kind of ya." said apple jack. "It’s nothin. I need to rest up now so I’ll see you tomorrow."
"See ya tomorrow." apple jack left the room and went back to the farm and Marston went to sleep.