• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,417 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,417

live and learn

Sonic was fighting dr eggman in space, doaging his laser attacks, spike balls, cubes of death and other attacks while escaping from an exploding space station all the while the wisps were helping sonic as well and somehow there was a orcastra playing an epic track of epic proportions on an epic boss fight.
The fight was nearing the end, with sonic only having to hit one more time but the whole thing started to get wavy and started to break. It was all a dream or at least a memory of a time were sonic fought eggman but still a dream.

"What’s that smell? Whatever it is it smells’s pretty good." sonic ventured down stairs to see waffles and pancakes on a cloud table. "Morning sonic. Dig in" said rainbow dash how also started to eat the waffles. They were both like wild animals when it came to manners. The waffles were massacred and stood no chance.
"So when are we racing today?" asked sonic. He wanted to get back at dash.
"Well I’m gonna teach you how to do a sonic rainboom. Should be easy enough. Your light weight enough...
“Wait why?" asked sonic. “well the weight helps with speed of course and..."
“no you said you were going to teach me how to do a sonic rainboom." said sonic how interrupted dash.
“yep." said dash how grabbed sonic and took him to the training grounds. Sonic simply went along with this. He has had weirder things happen to him after breakfast.

Rainbow dash had taken sonic to a large open field, with a mountain in range and a fairly large river.
They took to the air and went incredibly high, about 5000 feet into the air.
“Okay sonic, copy everything I do and you should be able to do a sonic rainboom just like me. But not as cool though."
“I swear she is just rubbing it in now. I mean how does that?" (Writer here: YOU DO SONIC!) Thought sonic.
Rainbow started to go downwards and so did sonic. They were both increasing in speed, going faster and faster.
A cone of what appeared to be energy started to form around both sonic and rainbow dash.
“You’re doing great. Now for the final part." rainbow dash increased her own speed, broke the cone of speed and created a sonic rainboom. Sonic copied and almost broke the cone but instead he went flying into about several trees, knocking them over. “great, this again." said dash how went over to check.

The area was a crash site, even compared to some of rainbow dash's crashes during flight school.
“hay sonic were are ya?" said rainbow dash how was taking all of this fairly well.
She saw a body near one of the fallen trees and saw that it was Sonic’s body how was unchournchus.
Rainbow lifted the sonic from the fallen trees and took him to the open field to see for injuries.
“Let’s see we have a broken arm, a twisted wing and a black eye and some bleeding. Well he has me beat, that's for sure." said rainbow dash. “come on, I’ll take you to the hospital." said rainbow dash to an unchournchus sonic.

On the way to the hospital sonic woke up on rainbow dash's back but was slightly fazed from the whole crashing thing.
“Where are you taking me?" asked sonic. “Well your leg broke, your wing is twisted and you have a black eye so I’m taking you to hospital." said rainbow dash. "Just be carm and relax and I’ll take you there." sonic nodded and went to sleep.

He awoke in a hospital waiting room with dash next to him. “You know you don't have to wait here. I’ll be fine on my own."
“No way. You will get bored here on ya own so I’ll stay with ya until the doc comes along." said rainbow dash.
"That’s pretty cool of you." said sonic. "Well I’m very loyal that's all but that doesn’t change the fact were still rivals. Once you’re healed up, we are racing again, no matter what." said rainbow dash. "agreed." said sonic how then nodded towards dash.

The doctor came and took sonic to the examination room. They took an x-ray and saw the damages.
“Well Mr sonic, you seem to have a broken rib, a black eye, a fractured arm and a twisted wing. You sir seem to be a magnet for trouble." said the doctor. "Nah I just crashed a couple of time's that's all. So when do you recon the wing will heal up?" asked sonic, tacking in the news very calmly.
“Well you should be able to fly in 2 days. A twisted wing heals rather quickly. As for your leg I would say at least a month."
Replied the doctor. "I’ll tell your friend that she can speak to you now." the doctor left the room to get rainbow dash.
“I can't fly and I can't walk. Not my worst week, but in the top 10 easily." thought sonic.

Rainbow dash entered the room and gave a brohoof to sonic. "So what's the damage?"
"The doc said I can't walk for a month and I can't fly for about 2 days, so it looks like we won't be racing today which is a shame because I knew I was going to win today." said sonic.
"Uh no way. I was going to win today." said dash.
"No I was." said sonic.
"No I was." said rainbow dash. This continued for about 20 minutes or so before dash brought sonic back to her house.

"There ya go. If I know anything from my multiple crashes, then I need to make you some rainbow brew." said dash as she placed sonic on the sofa. "Thanks rainbow dash." said sonic.
"Ahh it's no problem what's so ever. I want a rival that can race me and not someone that's half broken." said rainbow dash.
She went off to make the brew for sonic.

5 minutes later...

Rainbow dash made the brew for sonic. "Now this is spicy as hell. I warn you, not even I can handle this half the time." said rainbow dash who gave sonic the brew. "How hot can it be?" sonic drank the brew in one go and immediately regretted it.
His mouth felt like fire and his stomach felt like it was going to explode. "Holy crud that's spicy!" said sonic how had steam coming out of his mouth. "I’ll get some ice cream. What flavour, chocolate or strawberry?" asked rainbow dash?
"I’ll have chocolate." said sonic.

Rainbow dash brought in a large tub of ice cream and some spoons.
"This is the life. No worries, no troubles and a tub of ice cream. Couldn’t be better." said rainbow dash.
"Yeah I have to agree with you. Nothing like relaxing with a friend." said sonic.
"Well were rivals and friends so that makes us frivals?" said a puzzled rainbow dash.
“Yeah I guess. (Eats’ ice cream) this is really good ice cream." said sonic.
"Well it's fairly new so it had better be good but as with all ice cream is careful of..." rainbow gets massive spoon full of ice cream and gets brain freeze. “Let me guess: you got brain freeze?" asked sonic. "yep." said a frozen rainbow dash.

It was getting late now so rainbow dash helped sonic into bed. "The rainbow brew will have ya fixed up by tomorrow and then we are racing! Let’s set it for first one to pony vile." said a excited rainbow dash.
"That sounds awesome! Let the best flyer win." said sonic.
"So in other words me." said an over-confident rainbow dash how then went her own bedroom to sleep as well.
"We shall see rainbow dash. We shall see." thought sonic how then went to sleep.