• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,421 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,421

tao owe's you big time.

Tao was skipping around in the field of meat buns with miss litchi. the sun was smiling and the waters ran with wine or the funny smelling stuff that miss litchi kept under her bed in case of a celebration, and the air smelled of exotic flowers or was it that funny spritz stuff that Tao had found in the garbage that one time but it smelled really nice.
Then everything started to go all wavy and then Tao woke up.

“Aww man. Huh oh well. I’ll just go to sleep again that's all." Tao had not realised that sweetie belle was next to her.
“hello little one." said Tao. “Hello Tao. I just came to check on you that's all. You were meowing a lot last night and my rooms right next to yours so it woke me up." said a yawning sweetie belle.
“Tao is sorry. I’m not used to a bed that's all. I usually sleep at the day when it's warm and I usually wake up at night when it's cold, but I like to take long naps so that plan gets screwed up a lot as you can see."
“Okay that's a bit weird but don't worry about it. I wanted to ask something that's all." said sweetie belle.
“Sure. Whatever it is I’ll help ya." said a very excited Tao. “well it's rarity’s anniversary of when she opened up the boutique and I wanted to throw a party for her but I’m too small to set up the decorations or the actually make the decorations."
“Aww don't worry sweetie, I’ll help ya but we should have the party outside though." said Tao.
“Okay doke Tao." said a happy sweetie belle.

The set out a plan before starting anything. “Okay so I’ll make the cakes and you make the decorations and such." said sweetie belle. Tao nodded and got to work.
Tao got some paper and used her claws to make beautiful works of art and design... well that was what she was going for.
Instead she made a lot confetti and streamers and made a couple of little smiley faces for the party as well.

45 minutes later...

“sweetie belle, I finished the decorations and stuff, how are you doing with the cake?"
“Pretty good. do you wanna try..." before sweetie belle could finish her sentence, Tao dashed into the room."
“Tao can I ask something but how are you so fast?" asked sweetie belle. “I have no clue why. Ahh well, its cake time!"
Tao got a bit of the cake and ate it in one bite but even Tao’s stomach couldn’t hide how bad this cake was.
“What do ya think Tao?" said a eager sweetie belle. “it’s a bit sour but other than that it's okay, just need to add the special ingredient to any cake that's all." said Tao. “and that would be?" asked sweetie belle. "FROSTING!" said a very happy Tao.

Tao got the frosting and basically covered the cake with 3 inches of frosting. “Isn’t that a bit much?"
“only if it makes your teeth fall out, or if it makes really hyper that’s or..." while Tao was talking, hoof steps could be heard.
“oh no it's rarity!" said sweetie belle. “Quick you take the cake and I’ll get the decorations." said Tao how then dashed to get the decorations. Sweetie belle went out the back door with the cake.
Tao gathered the decorations but was questioned by rarity.

“Tao, what are you doing?" asked a curious rarity.
“nothing." said Tao. “I’m just umm... making a hat for... miss litchi! Yes that's it."
“Out of paper?" said rarity. “Well no of cour... yes I am" said Tao. “It’s her birthday soon and I wanted to make her something nice that's all. She’s my best friend you see and well I just wanted to make her something that's all. But Tao sucks at making stuff." said Tao. She was upset but rarity put a hoof on her shoulder and said " well that's sweet of you to care for someone that much. Look I’ll help you make a hat for her. How does that sound?" and Tao replied with “thank you rarity. I’ll just put the paper and stuff outside." said Tao how then quickly dashed outside.

Sweetie belle had set up the cake on table that was outside. “Okay little one, I just need a second to place the decorations that's all." Tao grabbed the decorations and started to dash all over the place, hanging the decorations at a blazing speed and in a matter of seconds, the place was decorated. A door could be heard opening from behind Tao.
“What are you 2 doing out here?" said rarity. Tao and sweetie belle said in unison “SURPRISE RARITY!!"
“what’s all this for?" asked rarity. "It’s the birthday of your fashion shop miss rarity! Sweetie belle planned the whole thing for you. She made the delicious cake and made all the decorations. I just put up the decorations that's all."
“this is all very sweet of you sweetie belle but why?"
“The day you opened up your boutique was the day I moved here to pony vile. You could have set up in canterlot but instead you set up here and because of that I made some really great friends because of you rarity. You’re the bestest sister anyone could ask for." and with that sweetie belle and rarity hugged, with rarity releasing a single tear from her eye.

“Aww that's adorable. I wish litchi would hug me like that. Ahh ohh well, at least there happy" thought Tao.
Tao got herself some cake and went into a tree to relax and watch the clouds. This was one of her favourite hobbies, boring it may be for some for Tao it was relaxing and peaceful. She started to doze off when she was woken up by rarity.
“Tao, would you like to help me with the hat for miss litchi?" Tao nodded with approval and went down to make the hat.

Rarity and Tao went over to a large piece of paper and were going to design the hat.
“Now Tao, is there anything that miss litchi consider beautiful of elegant?"
“Hmm... that's a tricky one. Tao has noticed miss litchi has funny plant in her office. It’s not a rose and she says it's really hard to take care off." said Tao. “so an orchid then?" rarity got out a picture of some orchids and showed them to Tao.
“Yes that's the funny plant!" said a more then excited Tao. “Now does she have any favourite colours?" asked rarity.
“Red and black I think. She always wears the same thing though. Maybe she has lots of the same clothes?" said Tao.
“Well whatever the case, I have the design ready. What do you think?" Tao looked at the design and she smiled like never before and hugged rarity. “She’s going to love this miss rarity. Thank you so much... again." said Tao.
“It’s no problem Tao. Anything for a friend of mine." rarity said.
“You think I’m a friend?" asked Tao. “Well yes. Not best friends mind you but were still friends. The hat will take about a day or so to make so why don't you take a cat nap?" Tao nodded and went upstairs to take a nap.

She dreamt of both miss litchi and rarity and herself relaxing under the sun. Usually in this dream, there was just her and miss litchi how was the most important person to her in the world but rarity was here as well. Tao didn't really care what it meant, she was just happy to see her 2 best friends with her. It was a nice dream and Tao wished she would never wake up.